Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested (47953 Views)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / How 30-year-old Woman Killed Boyfriend, Cut Body Into Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by jesmond3945: 5:23pm On Feb 01
November24:

Liar,you don't know the story
i have seen the videos so I know. She made 3 million dollars from it. Infact the guy pushes her to do it.
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by tishbite43: 5:23pm On Feb 01
pocohantas:

You should tell this to the dead guy.

Now you know men and women can be wicked irrespective of race? Ahh! One day breeze go blow and fowl nyash would open. grin
You should tell that to yourself
I fully understand black women
A black man can marry a white if he feels like but the black women can only be lucky once in a while
I fully understand
Enjoy yourself
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by cococandy(f): 5:23pm On Feb 01
1Sharon:

And she was beating his ass! The CCTV was so so sad.

Hopefully all that evidence will be used to forge together some sort of justice for him.

Reminds me of another case that happened couple years ago or so. That dude was even more vitriolic towards black women than this Obumseli dude. In the end a white cop killed him for no reason. No reason at all.
And not a single lick of justice was gotten for him (at least last i checked).

Because guess what, white women won’t be in the street marching for justice for him. He hated black women. The OG freedom/justice fighters so they left him to his devises. And white men are the ones in charge of power and justice. Who was going to fight for him?

He just died like that

5 Likes

Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by pocohantas(f): 5:26pm On Feb 01
tishbite43:

You should tell that to yourself
I fully understand black women
A black man can marry a white if he feels like but the black women can only be lucky once in a while
I fully understand
Enjoy yourself

We don't care.
Just leave us alone from your anger. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by CoronaVirusPro: 5:28pm On Feb 01
Gerrard59:

The worst is his Internet history, African Americans don't see themselves as black Africans, and this dude mocked black women, especially in the US. They won't fight for him. The case would be watered down.

Don’t mind them! The system see them as blacks.

It’s like. Nigerian with a 2nd citizenship, once they check your birth place on you new passport, they see you as a typical African

You can identify with anything, the question is, what do people see you as?
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by tishbite43: 5:29pm On Feb 01
pocohantas:

We don't care.
Just leave us alone from your anger. grin
Lol
Like I asked in my first reply, hasn't a black woman killed her boyfriend or husband before?!
If yes, why are you fulminating here?!
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by Dobodobo04: 5:32pm On Feb 01
This dude just threw his life away by being in a relationship with a prostitute.

Man to Man rule 1….. Never date a prostitute!! Do your thing and do goodbye!!!
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by pocohantas(f): 5:32pm On Feb 01
tishbite43:

Lol
Like I asked in my first reply, hasn't a black woman killed her boyfriend or husband before?!
If yes, why are you fulminating here?!
grin grin grin

White women are angels.
They love with their heart, body and soul.
They are not angry like black women. They don't do olosho. They are intellectual and they can discuss space engineering with you.

In less than 100 words, can you explain what happened in this case? grin

3 Likes

Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by VULCAN(m): 5:33pm On Feb 01
It's not all white women that are mentally sound.

Most black men who get excited about dating a white woman don't take time to evaluate their psychological state

See how a white woman destroyed Jonathan Majors. He saw the signs but did not end it just like this Nigerian guy and she took him out.

Only God knows if his career can recover

2 Likes

Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by Gerrard59(m): 5:33pm On Feb 01
CoronaVirusPro:

Don’t mind them! The system see them as blacks.

It’s like. Nigerian with a 2nd citizenship, once they check your birth place on you new passport, they see you as a typical African

You can identify with anything, the question is, what do people see you as?

I describe African Americans as the native black population. If this guy was one of them and DID NOT bash black women, there could have been rallies or pressure on his behalf. But he is most likely a second generation Nigerian who bashed black women online. But then sef, if you must date outside your race, na OnlyFans girl him go date?

3 Likes

Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by tishbite43: 5:34pm On Feb 01
pocohantas:

White women are angels.
They love with their heart, body and soul.
They are not angry like black women. They don't do olosho. They are intellectual and they can discuss space engineering with you.

In less than 100 words, can you explain what happened in this case? grin
Once you answer my question, I would answer yours according to your instructions
grin grin grin
Keep on enjoying yourself
God will bless you with a white husband so that you can be happy
😁😁
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by 1Sharon(f): 5:35pm On Feb 01
cococandy:

Hopefully all that evidence will be used to forge together some sort of justice for him.

Reminds me of another case that happened couple years ago or so. That dude was even more vitriolic towards black women than this Obumseli dude. In the end a white cop killed him for no reason. No reason at all.
And not a single lick of justice was gotten for him (at least last i checked).

Because guess what, white women won’t be in the street marching for justice for him. He hated black women. The OG freedom/justice fighters so they left him to his devises. And white men are the ones in charge of power and justice. Who was going to fight for him?

He just died like that

I think she has already been convicted.

Damn what's this other dudes name?
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by CoronaVirusPro: 5:35pm On Feb 01
Gerrard59:

I describe African Americans as the native black population. If this guy was one of them and DID NOT bash black women, there could have been rallies or pressure on his behalf. But he is most likely a second generation Nigerian who bashed black women online. But then sef, if you must date outside your race, na OnlyFans girl him go date?

A lot of them out there and here!

Wannabe’s!

We have them on Nairaland here. At any given instance, they are ready to insult their race.

1 Like

Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by pocohantas(f): 5:36pm On Feb 01
tishbite43:

Once you answer my question, I would answer yours according to your instructions
grin grin grin
Keep on enjoying yourself
God will bless you with a white husband so that you can be happy
😁😁

I don't need one. Unlike you guys that see it as a bragging right, even if na to date a white fossil. Black women are never that deluded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by advanceDNA: 5:36pm On Feb 01
cococandy:

I wonder where you saw me mocking him.
A nigga died..and y'all kept referencing his choice for a white woman over black nd something he said while he was alive... Yeah that's mockery of the dead...

cococandy:

Unlike you guys I don’t think anyone who died at the hands of an abusive spouse did something to deserve it.
if u actually feel deep down he ddnt deserve what happened to him..then all the talks about what he said, or his choice of dating a white woman, or run his mouth like u said, won't come up .
cococandy:

That’s you clearly projecting your behavior onto me. But you’d know that if you’re being sincere.
projecting?? This is fvnny........u must be a comedian

cococandy:

The whole point is that white women aren’t the angels and black women the demons you’ve made us out to be
Madam no vex ooo ..where did u get this from that ..white women are painted as angels by black men....and black women as demons .....?? U are obviously throwing fallacy and blurring contextual lines of different comments u have seen online ...

cococandy:

because of your own self hatred and inferiority complex.
another funny comment.....it should be a stale move by now invalidating and insulting pple for their choices ...
u women don't like it when men call u call diggers for wanting only rich men ...so which one is inferiority complex....some men find white women more appealing.....its the media effect...

Nearly all black women leave their natural hair for white women type of wigs ...it's just preference and fashion....no biggie.
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by tishbite43: 5:37pm On Feb 01
pocohantas:

I don't need one. Unlike you guys that see it as a bragging right, even if na to date a white fossil. Black women are never that deluded.
Make I hear
For this Nairaland wey we dey so
Abi make I dig out threads??
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by CockPit: 5:38pm On Feb 01
I feel no pity for the dead guy. He got what was coming for him. There was a video of the white girl slapping him in the elevator and he still continued. Nothing special about white ladies. I dated them but won't stay with them. They are so unpredictable and crazy!

This second they are loving up and wanting to give you all the styles, the next second they are crying and looking to kill or divorce you.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by pocohantas(f): 5:40pm On Feb 01
tishbite43:

Make I hear
For this Nairaland wey we dey so
Abi make I dig out threads??

N200,000 if you can dig out 1. You must think we were both born into racial inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by FFIA: 5:40pm On Feb 01
pocohantas:

You are secretly craving to try white penis. grin

abi Your man the Deliver with him black penis?
grin
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by pocohantas(f): 5:42pm On Feb 01
FFIA:
You are secretly craving to try white penis. grin

abi Your man the Deliver with him black penis?0grin

My man is black and obviously I am VERY PROUD of him. Anything else?

3 Likes

Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by tishbite43: 5:43pm On Feb 01
pocohantas:

N200,000 if you can dig out 1. You must think we were both born into racial inferiority complex.
Nigerian Naira or Zimbabwean dollars
You must be high
Nairaland ladies jumping to high heavens in any thread where a black woman marries a white man, no matter his age
Come of it lady
This is now a circus
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by sprints1: 5:46pm On Feb 01
Date onlyfans model at your peril... If you are dating such give her space and allow her rest because the number of evil spirits roaming inside her pass shang tsung own... Imagine dating a girl most men cum ontop from their own... They are spiritually fvcking her...

1 Like

Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by FFIA: 5:49pm On Feb 01
pocohantas:

My man is black and obviously I am VERY PROUD of him. Anything else?
Seems him the shine your Kongo well cool
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by Pecoleee345: 5:54pm On Feb 01
pocohantas:

At least count the ones in your family na.
Your mama no better pass Jidenna mama because she is black?

Women dey born sha. No wonder you guys compare labour to a goat giving birth. Some of una dey reason like goat🐐 .

I don't know if you are female or male.

But have once seen my useless brother pics on your profile pic before.

Have my Reservation about you......but if you are my useless brother pretending to be a female here......then you are a dumb ass who I will expose very soon.
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by SmithSmart04: 5:54pm On Feb 01
Something is suspicious

Wooo

Get Mtn data from me @#280 per gb

WhatsApp 08163233898
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by pocohantas(f): 5:55pm On Feb 01
Pecoleee345:

I don't know if you are female or male.

But have once seen my useless brother pics on your profile pic before.

Have my Reservation about you......but if you are my useless brother pretending to be a female here......then you are a dumb ass who I will expose very soon.

That must be Kayperry/Theredaddy. He is a Nairaland troll. If he is your useless brother, I wouldn't be surprised. I always felt he is just that way to his family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by Pecoleee345: 6:02pm On Feb 01
pocohantas:

That must be Kayperry/Theredaddy. He is a Nairaland troll. If he is your useless brother, I wouldn't be surprised. I always felt he is just that way to his family.

Old hag it was years back when I saw his pics on your profile.

I know your life is miserable that why you have luxury time to be posting trolls pic on your profile.

Which sane human go looking for troll pics......dumbo.

I will expose you very soon.
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by pocohantas(f): 6:05pm On Feb 01
Pecoleee345:

Old hag it was years back when I saw his pics on your profile.

I know your life is miserable that why you have luxury time to be posting trolls pic on your profile.

Which sane human go looking for troll pics......dumbo.

I will expose you very soon.

Oh, nothing wrong in being old.
Why do you think that is an insult? You want to die tomorrow? N500,000 when you release your exposé. Don't forget to tag me. I need the tea too. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by CorrectionFLuid: 6:06pm On Feb 01
pocohantas:
When they claim #TeamForeignGirls, you would think they are dating the doctors and auditors.

But it is always the foreign girls with drug problems, mental issues or unhinged sexual fetishes. Imagine dating OnlyFans model and bashing black women for that all his life. You think her parents would watch her go to jail because she killed a negro? Dey play!

Any black woman that hits the streets for this guy should be ostracized from the sisterhood. He denigrated black women all his life. White women should carry placards and fight for his justice. White women love black men more than us. So we hand this case over to them.

If you like, cry the whole Atlantic Ocean. The guy was a proud member of #BlackWomenAreUseless. I didn't make it up. He was popular on TikTok/Twitter for insulting black women. Black women marry white men and are focused on showing us how they raise a mixed family. But when you baldheaded black men marry white women, you run to social media platforms to start dissing your women and showing us how you cooked jollof and okra soup for her.

The chances of dating a black isn't slim in the US. US is not Pakistan. Not like I have any issue with him dating any colour.

Yes, at this point he would realise he is just a negro TO THEM. How many beloved, kindhearted, submissive and non-materialistic white women have spoken up on this?

NTOOR!!!

You sound needy and insecure.
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by hammer567: 6:08pm On Feb 01
HER FATHER LOOKS EVIL.

BROTHERS WHITE PUSSY IS BANG AND RUN, UNA NO GO HEAR.

HE WANTED TO DIE THERE AND NOW HE HAS DIED THERE.
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by theredaddy: 6:09pm On Feb 01
pocohantas:
When they claim #TeamForeignGirls, you would think they are dating the doctors and auditors.

But it is always the foreign girls with drug problems, mental issues or unhinged sexual fetishes. Imagine dating OnlyFans model and bashing black women for that all his life. You think her parents would watch her go to jail because she killed a negro? Dey play!

Any black woman that hits the streets for this guy should be ostracized from the sisterhood. He denigrated black women all his life. White women should carry placards and fight for his justice. White women love black men more than us. So we hand this case over to them.

If you like, cry the whole Atlantic Ocean. The guy was a proud member of #BlackWomenAreUseless. I didn't make it up. He was popular on TikTok/Twitter for insulting black women. Black women marry white men and are focused on showing us how they raise a mixed family. But when you baldheaded black men marry white women, you run to social media platforms to start dissing your women and showing us how you cooked jollof and okra soup for her.

The chances of dating a black isn't slim in the US. US is not Pakistan. Not like I have any issue with him dating any colour.

Yes, at this point he would realise he is just a negro TO THEM. How many beloved, kindhearted, submissive and non-materialistic white women have spoken up on this?

NTOOR!!!

And who says foreign women with professional career as doctors and auditor don't or can't do drugs ... i never knew having a professional career annihilate mental issues or sexual fetish cheesy numbers of fetish freaks in the white house go shock you
Whether he killed a negro, caucasian or alsatian .. parent will always be parent (i.e protective) try born one 1st

Mastorebait all yu want but there justice system is not dependant on protest, no one send any sisterhood errand, as if they ever did

White men are often considered as "simp" "sissy" or wimp, a black woman knows better not to parade such Man as trophy within the black society, even among the sisterhood the believe is white men are less endowed and boring in bed. when cuppy paraded her white boyfriend did you see envy, but let her post anthony joshua or kunle remi wink

From the white race the woman is the "value" and in the black race a man is the "Value" ... so why shouldnt it be an exhibition when these two mix cheesy tongue someone is just jealous o tan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Baby Mama Kills Her Twins In Jos (Extremely Graphic Photos.) / Young Man Caught Red-Handed Snatching A Car In Enugu (Pix/Video) / 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.