Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) (81433 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun / Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Coregists: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nigerian Man, Christian Obumseli Stabbed To Death By His OnlyFans Model Girlfriend, Courtney Clenney

Miami police are investigating after a man was fatally stabbed at a Miami high-rise over the weekend in what officials are calling a domestic dispute.

The incident happened Sunday night at the One Paraiso luxury building at 3131 Northeast Seventh Avenue in Edgewater.

Detectives say this is a very active investigation. Local 10 spoke to friends who knew the couple very well and they detailed a very rocky relationship.

The trio of friends was very close to 27-year-old Christian Obumseli and his girlfriend, who they have identified as 25-year-old Courtney Clenney, an OnlyFans model and Instagram influencer.

When police reported that Obumseli was fatally stabbed by Clenney on Sunday inside their Miami apartment, the friends were left speechless.

“We’ve seen her hit him. I’ve never seen him hit her,” Ashley Vaughn said.

Officers say there was a struggle before Obumseli was stabbed in the shoulder.

He died at the hospital and investigators are still trying to figure out what happened and if Clenney acted in self-defense.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcDYknpKtWJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Rest in peace man

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Bola146(f): 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Awon slay mama shocked

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by wizonlyson: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
embarassed embarassed..hmm..the deed has been done..

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Jeon(f): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
#TEAMFOREIGN oooh.

awon Nigerian girls are useless all of them.. cheesy

251 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Starzo: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
women are demons everywhere.

Na because wey she dey hit am since he nor reply naim give her mind to do this kind thing.
If to say he remove one of her tooth the first time she try hit am the madness wey make her carry knife for don cure since.
Highest Dem for separate and he would still be alive but the idiot simp dey form perfect gentle lady's man. You se where e end now ABI?

All those 'never hit a woman' flag bearing simpletons,una go eventually collect from the women you've chosen to be a slave to their pussies.

I stand with the redpillArs

284 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by dollynnn(f): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Crazy things are happening

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Kandeed: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Highest she get 10-15years jail time and she out on to the next nigga...US is really a hell of a place to be, You can't spend much time in a mall, open field or club house cuz ur nervous a crazy pissed mofo can just come firing some shots indescriminately at people, justice is slow and very biased, you can't even argue/challenge ur neighbour. Thank god I left to somewhere better

A real definition of shithole Trump said. F**ked up country

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by CountVersailles(f): 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
You will see relationships like this and think that people leaving in you happiness and love and care, without realising it's only for the gram or for tikotok. Wake up people and stop saying God when

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by siofra(f): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Oyibo women are the best!

I will marry an oyinbo woman. Black women are violent and manly with disgusting characters. grin

Oyinbo women will love you with all their heart and soul and puna grin

#teamforeign now and forever more.

RIP young man but I couldn't resist the urge to troll #teamforeign redpillers cheesy

147 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by siofra(f): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Starzo:
women are demons everywhere.

Na because wey she dey hit am since he nor reply naim give her mind to do this kind thing.
If to say he remove one of her tooth the first time she try hit am the madness wey make her carry knife for don cure since.
Highest Dem for separate and he would still be alive but the idiot simp dey form perfect gentle lady's man. You se where e end now ABI?

All those 'never hit a woman' flag bearing simpletons,una go eventually collect from the women you've chosen to be a slave to their pussies.

I stand with the redpillArs

Now you remember women are demons everywhere.

What happened to "Nigerian girls are useless.....all of them"

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Starzo: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
siofra:

Now you remember women are demons everywhere.

What happened to "Nigerian girls are useless.....all of them"

that is a semi valid fact

the attitude of Nigerian girls towards their boyfriends when it comes to finances casts a very dark shadow on their characters

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by suffering: 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Scenario 1. She killed him in self defence.
Final resolution; She walks off free.

Scenario 2. She murdered him.
Final resolution; She gets 1.5 - 4 years in prison. She finds a way to catch other men who’d finance her life in prison. She gets out in 2.5 - 3 years based on good behaviour. She then catches one wealthy maga from her stream of admirers.

In fact, let the proceedings do quick and finish. I’d like to physically enjoy what he did.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Mykelslim: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
In any altercation do not be the dead

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
siofra:
Oyibo women are the best!

I will marry an oyinbo woman. Black women are violent and manly with disgusting characters. grin

Oyinbo women will love you with all their heart and soul and puna grin

#teamforeign now and forever more.

RIP young man but I couldn't resist the urge to troll #teamforeign redpillers cheesy
People were bringing up his tweets where he was shitting on black girls. See am

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Gadafii: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Why woulda sane man date a lady that operates onlyfans

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by olusam4: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
This is endtime

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Soulfull: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
I heard the guy was one of those who used to talk down on Naija girls

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Must have touched a nerve

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
......and she'll plead self defence and go free.

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/8HYAQ1.gif[/img]

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Obvuta: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
suffering:
Scenario 1. She killed him in self defence.
Final resolution; She walks off free.

Scenario 2. She murdered him.
Final resolution; She gets 1.5 - 4 years in prison. She finds a way to catch other men who’d finance her life in prison. She gets out in 2.5 - 3 years based on good behaviour. She then catches one wealthy maga from her steam of admirers.

In fact, let the proceedings do quick and finish. I’d like to physically enjoy what he did.
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by kyseetu: 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Death sentence for her too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by olusola200: 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
One death must kill man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Richsteemit: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
If I catch this girl eenh. I don't care whether she go kill me. I go Bleep her to the extend that dem go hospitalised her. Nobody go tell me to lick her punna. Boggyman557 how do u see am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by TheWolfen(m): 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Christian Obumseli what a sad way to leave the world.

Why didn't you leave her the first time she hits you in front of friends?

Obviously the relationship was a toxic one.
It would have been better if this dude move down to his village and get a young girl 100x better than the derange social media freak he called a girlfriend. Sadly American justice system is fvcked up when it come to issues like this so I doubt if the murdered man will ever get justice because dead man don't talk.
But there is justice on judgement day no doubt

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by wwwihy: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
They will release here

American Justice System

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Mihaug(m): 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Vagina ppl don end d guy

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.