Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,350 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Obidients What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Movement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Movement (768 Views)

Obidients What Next After Tribunal Judgement? / Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? / Two Events Made Me Realise There're More Stupid People In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Movement by Gucciblog: 8:35am On Feb 01
HardMirror:
don't worry igbo votes will win obi the election grin

Yes oo.

This time, Igbos will massively vote for Tinubu so that the Suffering will be rationed properly.

Clown
Re: Obidients What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Movement by Gucciblog: 8:36am On Feb 01
HardMirror:
I love obi. He made me realize how stupid you guys are.

When you're done ranting, go and cry at a corner.

Anu
Re: Obidients What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Movement by HardMirror(m): 8:36am On Feb 01
Gucciblog:

Yes oo.

This time, Igbos will massively vote for Tinubu so that the Suffering will be rationed properly.

Clown
Wow! So you will abandon the messiah. Obi, the man greater than Jesus christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Movement by HardMirror(m): 8:37am On Feb 01
Gucciblog:

When you're done ranting, go and cry at a corner.

Anu
I a mm enjoying this. I knew you guys cannot help it. You must wail grin and you did not disappoint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Movement by Kushites: 8:37am On Feb 01
HardMirror:
Truth is I don't know how Nigerian youths fell for this Peter obi scam. Is he not part of the old stock? Instead of us to look for someone that is credible, we turned a dirty politician like Obi to Jesus, in fact he is currently above Jesus

PDP man Obi

grin

Turned saint.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Movement by Gucciblog: 8:37am On Feb 01
HardMirror:

Wow! So you will abandon the messiah. Obi, the man greater than Jesus christ

We have a god in Tinubu. The man that chased Atlantic ocean away.

The man that did what no President has done.

The man that turned grown ups like your into M.orons
Re: Obidients What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Movement by HardMirror(m): 8:38am On Feb 01
Kushites:

PDP man Obi

grin

Turned saint.

grin
Are you minding the silly obidients
Re: Obidients What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Movement by HardMirror(m): 8:38am On Feb 01
Gucciblog:

We have a god in Tinubu. The man that chased Atlantic ocean away.

The man that did what no President has done.

The man that turned grown ups like your into M.orons

Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Obidients What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Movement by HardMirror(m): 1:20pm On Feb 01
Lunatics
Re: Obidients What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Movement by omoharry(f): 7:07pm On Feb 01
HardMirror:
you agree that people are going crazy. At the end the blame yorubas or Muslims. So how are we going to work together to bring a change? It is extremely stupid to attack a tribe or religion when we all need to be working together.
So you believe Nigerians can actually work together for a cause,without allowing their mind to be prejudice by bigot ..pls 4get this country . We are too divided by tribe and religion to ever work together.

1 Like

Re: Obidients What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Movement by chopnaira: 7:22pm On Feb 01
Only thing I know is that I will rather vote Atiku or Sowore or Kwakwanso over Peter Obi.

The gbajue man is well within his right to keep contesting and losing. grin
Re: Obidients What Exactly Is Your Problem. Not Seen A More STUPID Movement by Emma513: 7:56pm On Feb 01
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE OBIDENT, DID THEY WROTE OBIDENT ON THEIR FORE HEAD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients Leader and Firstlady Identity Exposed As A Man / Gov. Fashola And Third Mainland Bridge: / Funny/awesome Stuff On The News: Post Urs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.