Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? (5351 Views)

Can U Forgive A Partner Who Forgot Your Birth Date? / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? / Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Egbagirl(f): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2011
Yes I will. No one is perfect and it can happen to anyone. It might be my turn tomorrow and I'll be the one asking for forgiveness.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by samyng(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2011
yommysomguy:

As long as she allows me cheat on her too, then i'll forgive

grin grin cheesy [size=13pt]lol surely she would tell you yes, provided you accept her back But my brother based on experience it does not pay as you may end up loosing [/size]
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Egbagirl(f): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2011
Im not a brother o. Im a sister. lol. It really depends on the parties involved, who they are and what they believe in. sometimes, it's best to walk away from the relationship depending on the nature of the cheating partner but I'll say again that no one is perfect. If it's a relationship worth investing in, then forgive, examine the cause of act, address it and find a way to move on.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2011
as 4 me i would cheat so i can 4give him from d debt of my heart.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:43am On Nov 09, 2011
I can and I will!!

BUT

I must put magun on her kondo as insurance against re-occurence, angry
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by double08(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2011
This is Africa,its a mans world,men can cheat and get away with it,but a woman NO!I wont accept her back NEVER!!!
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by xynerise: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2011
double08:

This is Africa,its a mans world,men can cheat and get away with it,but a woman NO!I wont accept her back NEVER!!!
if u go on with this theory you will end up dying instate. undecided
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2011
@Op, Neffa Neffa angry angry
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Muttex(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2011
To forgiv is frm God , i can forgive her patapata but i will neva accept her in my life because she may giv me hypertension one day.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by blank(f): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2011
I can do it maybe once or twice but if it is regular, never.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2011
If men are dogs, and animals of different species can't breed if they mate, what do you call those females that mate with the human dogs and even bear them children?

Women be careful when you insult others, you might end up insulting yourselves, like in this case where that callous lady just called women biatches! undecided
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Spector99: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2011
As a man, NO!

As a woman, why not? Its high time ladies realize 90% of men cheat and the mere fact (smiling) that he cheated does not mean he's not madly in love with you.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by iyatrustee(f): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2011
El Guapo:

@Op, Neffa Neffa angry angry

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed even for old time sake wink wink
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by MissEZ(f): 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2011
Forgive? Yes! Accept back? NOOO

From experience, it was easier for me to forgive him, but accepting him back was hard. i tried to, but the distrust and suspicion that he will do it again nearly drove me crazy, so i freed the guy. After we broke up, i got to discover just how ignorant i was of how much of a cheat he was. We are still friends so forgiveness is not the issue, i just cannot do the acceptance part. If a man wants to cheat, thats his business as long as he is not my man.

I honestly cannot stand men that cheat, or even women sef. Its such an irresponsible behavior and it shows that the person has no value for his/her self. If that is the case, how can they now value their partner?
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by zone77(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2011
its not easy but i will 4giv her if and only if i no am cheating
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by HighChief4(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2011
Why trusting people again, especially when they have given you reasons not to. I would never trust her again, so I can't be with somone I dont trust, so the answer is I MIGHT forgive but will not take her back
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by KDULAR: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2011
Yes will do. Infact I don't believe someone cheats the otther in issues of relationship. You only show yourself to be unreliable when you: date , go out or having sex with another person especially when vows have been legally and spiritually exchanged. Otherwise ( still boyfriend , girlfriends, close friend , intimate friends or whatever the description) , no one has the right to hold back another person for self reason of me alone.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Goldieluks: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2011
I can forgive, and it depends on how long he's been on the cheating game.
That would determine whether am to forgive and forget or forgive and move on.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by double08(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2011
xynerise:

if u go on with this theory you will end up dying instate. undecided

look around you is there anywhere in Africa where women are allowed to marry more than one man? but a man can marry more than one wife. case closed! shikena!! smiley
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by godman01(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2011
It actually depends. But it will be very difficult for me to accept her back.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2011
I can forgive but accept u back dat I can never do because once a cheat always a cheat.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by dapachez: 7:59am On Nov 10, 2011
A capital NO,i once tried it and the outcome took me three painful years to savour the bitter taste of her final betrayal
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by denny4ril: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
from personal experience, if she did it the first time and you forgive her, she might take it that you do the same thing and start to take you for a MUMU or better still a MUGUN and do it again. So better earn your respect by saying NO!
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2011
I broke up with a dude once because of trust issues, imagine if I caught him. . . grin
so I HIGHLY doubt I would forgive him.

denny4ril:

from personal experience, if she did it the first time and you forgive her, she might take it that you do the same thing and start to[b] take you for a MUMU or better still a MUGUN and do it again[/b]. So better earn your respect by saying NO!

grin grin
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by EfeEkarume(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
I can forgive and accept a cheating partner, but I can't forget. >>Guys should learn to trust their ladies and not always thrust them<<
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by blackbeau1(f): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2011
i cld forgive but definitely nt forget.i forgave my present boyfriend,though i put him through mths of misery.we talked openly abt it and now,he is back on d straight and narrow.
Yes,it took a lot for me to trust him again and mayb i'll neva completely trust him but everyone deserves a second chance.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by 190smh: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2011
mzdarkskin is a fu[i]c[/i]kin cheat anyway

kant stay away from black d1cks

dumped her smelly arse undecided
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by edelweiss(f): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
For me oooo my own opinion ooo! If a man cheats on u respectable, that is not ur friend,or friend of friends,or mutual friends, or conceals it while giving u ur respect and attention I can forgive him! Men cheating is not to hurt women I believe,its just their primary self. And this days many ladies totally misinterpretes mere sex mates as relationship!u are with a guy 6months to a year and u don't know any of his family or sibblings and u think u are in a relationship? U are joking!secondly some girls come in and sleep with another siste's man, and keeps sleeping, the next thing she is forming relationship, how can? When he sleeps with another he is cheating on u? We ladies should tell ourselves some home truth! And for the guys more grease to una elbow, God is watching sha, when the are done sampling all the girls finish they want one for themselves alone, most times that is where karma catches up with them, and my own advise is any man who is dating a girl from 26 upwards who has been fair in some sense to her and respects her and she cheats on him, NEVER take her back! Because at that age a woman she have set her priorities right! She shld be grooming herself on how to stay with a man, live on her income and support of JUST one man!B4 she carry am enter holy matrimony.
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by holidaydrew(m): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
omo we are talking about the one we love, its very difficult to just walk away after you have put in so much in the relationship..abeg make we they talk true, e no easy to walk away like that oooo..but there can't be 90%trust anymore..if i love the girl, i would give her a second chance..but the moment i sense it again..na for her to GET OUT OOO..without further confrontations..
Re: Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
Freiburger:
And the women are: ?
Female dogs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz / Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.