Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,086 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

I'm becoming Confused - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm becoming Confused (243 Views)

Please I Am Confused Is It Marry Your Friend Or Make Your Wife Your Best Friend / Am Confused! Am Inlove With This Military Girl. / I'm Really Confused.. I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm becoming Confused by Irrunobo(f): 10:47am On Feb 01
My boyfriend's elder brother is super hot and caring. He has showered me with care and gift when I visit him. How do I overcome the crush I have for him and focus on my boyfriend?
Re: I'm becoming Confused by IVORY2009(m): 10:50am On Feb 01
grin

My very good friend

1 Like

Re: I'm becoming Confused by Irrunobo(f): 10:52am On Feb 01
IVORY2009:
grin

My very good friend

undecided
Re: I'm becoming Confused by IVORY2009(m): 10:53am On Feb 01
Irrunobo:

undecided

cool

Where have you been?
Re: I'm becoming Confused by StPete: 12:55pm On Feb 01
Irunnobo the frustrated guy with big hairy balls . After many years of disappearing from Nairaland, u finally came back again
Re: I'm becoming Confused by Irrunobo(f): 1:31pm On Feb 01
StPete:
Irunnobo the frustrated guy with big hairy balls . After many years of disappearing from Nairaland, u finally came back again

U are mad. I have never been on nairaland
Re: I'm becoming Confused by Irrunobo(f): 1:32pm On Feb 01
IVORY2009:

cool

Where have you been?

I went to Canada for vacation
Re: I'm becoming Confused by StPete: 1:47pm On Feb 01
Irrunobo:

U are mad. I have never been on nairaland

Deny all you want, we all know that you hawk your hairy balls all around Nairaland with same moniker spelt slightly differently

2 Likes

Re: I'm becoming Confused by IVORY2009(m): 1:57pm On Feb 01
Irrunobo:

I went to Canada for vacation

grin grin

why did you not inform me, so i can accompanying you?

1 Like

Re: I'm becoming Confused by Irrunobo(f): 3:16pm On Feb 01
StPete:

Deny all you want, we all know that you hawk your hairy balls all around Nairaland with same moniker spelt slightly differently

You are dumb. I'm not the only one with such moniker. Your screenshot proves nothing. You idiots just derailed my beautiful threar
Re: I'm becoming Confused by StPete: 3:47pm On Feb 01
Irrunobo:

You are dumb. I'm not the only one with such moniker. Your screenshot proves nothing. You idiots just derailed my beautiful threar

Such a f00lish h0rny goat going all around Nairaland spreading nuisance and posting fake stories. You're so fvcked up, you have to contort imaginary stories so u can self-service to them. U can't even afford data to go on x videos. I spit on your bald head
Re: I'm becoming Confused by Irrunobo(f): 3:59pm On Feb 01
StPete:

Such a f00lish h0rny goat going all around Nairaland spreading nuisance and posting fake stories. You're so fvcked up, you have to contort imaginary stories so u can self-service to them. U can't even afford data to go on x videos. I spit on your bald head

Just Because you sent me pm and I refused to reply you are about running mad. I don't befriend church rats like you. Move away from my thread you filthy piece of sheet
Re: I'm becoming Confused by StPete: 4:13pm On Feb 01
Irrunobo:

Just Because you sent me pm and I refused to reply you are about running mad. I don't befriend church rats like you. Move away from my thread you filthy piece of sheet

Make devil punish u if you don’t post evidence of the dm you dimwit. I can never send dm to a hairy balled gigolo let alone, one with low self esteem. Fvcking fagg0t. I will soon report this your account so they can ban it along with your plenty other monikers.
Re: I'm becoming Confused by Irrunobo(f): 9:26am On Feb 02
StPete:

Make devil punish u if you don’t post evidence of the dm you dimwit. I can never send dm to a hairy balled gigolo let alone, one with low self esteem. Fvcking fagg0t. I will soon report this your account so they can ban it along with your plenty other monikers.

Stupid as.s wipe. My boyfriend can feed you along with his dogs. Poverty stricken idiot selling stolen laptops and phones for survival. Smello

1 Like

Re: I'm becoming Confused by kot1917(m): 9:37am On Feb 02
Irrunobo:
My boyfriend's elder brother is super hot and caring. He has showered me with care and gift when I visit him. How do I overcome the crush I have for him and focus on my boyfriend?

New account, dea play
Re: I'm becoming Confused by StPete: 9:55am On Feb 02
Irrunobo:

Stupid as.s wipe. My boyfriend can feed you along with his dogs. Poverty stricken idiot selling stolen laptops and phones for survival. Smello

I thought you said you had evidence to post that I sent you a dm? Now it’s about stolen laptops? Show proof that I have stolen any laptop and I will dash you and your imaginary boyfriend $1000. You swine!!!
Re: I'm becoming Confused by Irrunobo(f): 10:47am On Feb 02
StPete:

I thought you said you had evidence to post that I sent you a dm? Now it’s about stolen laptops? Show proof that I have stolen any laptop and I will dash you and your imaginary boyfriend $1000. You swine!!!

I deleted every dms from sex starved fagg0ts like you already. If you have $1000, you won't be on nairaland derailing my thread. Poor thing
Re: I'm becoming Confused by Irrunobo(f): 10:47am On Feb 02
kot1917:

New account, dea play

Who is this fool
Re: I'm becoming Confused by StPete: 11:22am On Feb 02
Irrunobo:

I deleted every dms from sex starved fagg0ts like you already. If you have $1000, you won't be on nairaland derailing my thread. Poor thing

grin grin grin See this sex-starved fagg0t. You don’t have evidences of the things you post yet you make claim. You liter Nairaland with all sorts of worthless posts pretending to be a lady whereas you’re one street urchin with smelly hairy balls, living a life of abject poverty and looking for crumbs to feed. Fvcking swine!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Accessories Training / The Need For Understanding The Woman Nature Of Your Partner; All Guys Must Read / Do Girls Loving Touch Beard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.