Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Men And Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Sex (2681 Views)

Facts You Should Know About Women And Sex / How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her / 10 Differences Between Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Sex by Voy(m): 10:48am On Feb 01
Believe it or not women find it difficult to understand the reason why men love sex.

* If they want to help you, they will demand for sex.
* If they say they love you, they want sex.
* You mistakenly sleep over, they want sex.
* They want to borrow money from you, they want sex.
* They want to give you a job, they want sex.
* They want to give you a pass in your exams, they want sex.

First of all, you need to understand the system of men. They didn't ask for that because they didn't create themselves.

Do you know that 95% of healthy men wake up with an erection? Did they bargain for that? No!
Do you know that the penis has a mind of its own?

A man could be reading his Bible and his penis will just stand.
A man can be sleeping and wakes up with an erection.
A man could be sleeping, once you start rubbing the penis, it
stands even when he is still asleep.

Have you ever asked yourself why men are not on periods, cramps or any bad moods? That's how God created them.
A man is naturally always ready for sex. Rub a man on his head, he already thinks you want sex.
Wink at him, he's already seeing you naked.
Wave at a man walking with his wife, he will loose focus.

This is nothing spiritual. It's not about, "ln Jesus Name or Holy
Ghost Fire".

That's why real churches do not allow ladies with short dresses to sit in front, because they will confuse the Pastor.
Men did not manufacture the high libido by themselves.

We are all created in God's image. The only man that overcame the sexual urge according to the good book was Jesus Christ. Joseph's own was that, he didn't just ran away,
he fled!! Jesus is Lord and on top of that, He was very careful not to include a woman among His disciples.

So many great men have fallen because of sex. Do you think they wanted to?

Soldiers in the war front will develop the urge for sex. To show you how bad it is, so many soldiers were killed during
wars because a woman lured them inside bush.

David in the scriptures sent a woman's husband to the war front when he saw a woman washing outside. He was later
told that it is the wife of his faithful servant who he has sent to war. He took the woman and had sex with her.

Do I need to tell you about Sampson?
Solomon and other Bible characters?
It only takes the grace of God and some level of discipline and maturity to curtail this animalistic instinct.

The way the man's body reacts to the sexual urge is not the same as a woman's body reacts to it. How many great women have you heard messed up because of a dick? Few, or even none.
So next time a man misbehaves because of sex, don't see him as an animal. They are just responding to nature.

Don't be like, "I've lost the respect I had for you, "I thought you were responsible, so this was what you wanted?"

I pray you read this post with realistic understanding.
Men should also understand that it is not all erection that is meant for sex. They should learn to control their urge.

Men are wonderfully created, but
CONTROL YOURSELVES, OH YE MEN!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men And Sex by eepeepook: 7:42pm On Feb 01
Good.
Re: Men And Sex by placeofallure(f): 3:22am On Feb 02
When I was still job hunting, the CEOs, the MDs, they demanded for sex.
My two bosses at NYSC
My Zonal Inspector
My Dad's friend
Senior colleagues at work
My project supervisor
My lecturer
My family doctor
My sister's boyfriend...

Some men will never reach their full potentials in life because of their abominable lust for women.

3 Likes

Re: Men And Sex by kernniejay(m): 3:32am On Feb 02
placeofallure:
My two bosses at NYSC
My Zonal Inspector
My Dad's friend
My project supervisor
My lecturer
My family doctor
My sister's boyfriend...

Some men will never reach their full potentials in life because of their abominable lust for women.

Haba, all these people on top one p*ssy? Na only you waka come?

4 Likes

Re: Men And Sex by FreeIgboho: 3:52am On Feb 02
placeofallure:
My two bosses at NYSC
My Zonal Inspector
My Dad's friend
My project supervisor
My lecturer
My family doctor
My sister's boyfriend...

Did you sample all of them? Or some of them? Which ones? Which one is oldest/youngest? Don’t lie
Re: Men And Sex by FreeIgboho: 4:05am On Feb 02
Voy:

Believe it or not women find it difficult to understand the reason why men love sex.

First of all, you need to understand the system of men. They didn't ask for that because they didn't create themselves.

What’s TOTALLY amazing is that very, very few men know there are now replacements for women that can TOTALLY give you equal if not better sex. It’s ok to have women for sex but it is no longer necessary - especially if you have already experienced sex with women. We need women for other things but no longer for sex. I wonder how long till most men discover that

2 Likes

Re: Men And Sex by placeofallure(f): 5:32am On Feb 02
FreeIgboho:

Did you sample all of them? Or some of them? Which ones? Which one is oldest/youngest? Don’t lie

I didn't sample any because those would be abominable. They're not like normal relationships where a boy would meet a girl and the rest as they say would be history.

5 Likes

Re: Men And Sex by placeofallure(f): 5:34am On Feb 02
kernniejay:
Haba, all these people on top one p*ssy? Na only you waka come?

That's how shameless and desperate men get when it comes to the opposite sex. They're aggrandized animals. Their phalluses do the thinking for them.

3 Likes

Re: Men And Sex by FreeIgboho: 5:46am On Feb 02
placeofallure:

I didn't sample any because those would be abominable. They're not like normal relationships where a boy would meet a girl and the rest as they say would be history.
Soo, you got your present cushy job and maintaining it without ever doing the do. Ookaaay cheesy
Re: Men And Sex by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:49am On Feb 02
placeofallure:
My two bosses at NYSC
My Zonal Inspector
My Dad's friend
My project supervisor
My lecturer
My family doctor
My sister's boyfriend...

Look at this lying bitch
Everyone wants to sleep with you including CEOs of companies and even your sister's boyfriend grin grin
Is this the kind of lie you tell yourself to make you forget you're rejected, old Hag?

4 Likes

Re: Men And Sex by Bornboy4: 6:12am On Feb 02
Men's desperation for sex gives women the hype they don't deserve.

3 Likes

Re: Men And Sex by EriMma1: 6:37am On Feb 02
It's because they are dogs as only dogs get erections they can't put under control. Please stop using this to justify their silly act of demanding sex at random from even a mad woman like some nympho.

Women too wake up sometimes with wetness but don't act like dogs looking for sex everywhere.

If they exert their energy in more productive and gainful activities, erection will be the last thing on their mind. Erection doesn't make you a man, your ability to control it is what makes you a real man so we don't start having rape cases every now and then with this unecessary and silly justification that encourages the act.

Stop encouraging this crap i beg you. Let them learn to apply self discipline.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Sex by talented321: 7:32am On Feb 02
i like this
EriMma1:
It's because they are dogs as only dogs get erections they can't put under control. Please stop using this to justify their silly act of demanding sex at random from even a mad woman like some nympho.

Wemen too wake up sometimes with wetness but don't act like dogs looking for sex everywhere.

If they exert their energy in more industrious and gainful activities erection will be the last thing on their mind. Erection doesn't make you a man, your ability to control it is what makes you a real man so we don't start having rape cases every now and then with this unecessary and silly justification that encourages the act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Sex by placeofallure(f): 7:41am On Feb 02
Agboriotejoye:

Look at this lying bitch
Everyone wants to sleep with you including CEOs of companies and even your sister's boyfriend grin grin
Is this the kind of lie you tell yourself to make you forget you're rejected, old Hag?

There's work to be done. Don't have your time now honestly. As early as it is, I'm already seated at my table. Ekwensu, quit my sight!

4 Likes

Re: Men And Sex by placeofallure(f): 7:43am On Feb 02
FreeIgboho:

Soo, you got your present cushy job and maintaining it without ever doing the do. Ookaaay cheesy
Would you advise your sister to La Liga at every mad dog who beckons. Nigeria may be bad, there are still dignified people who dwell on this side of the world.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men And Sex by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:30am On Feb 02
placeofallure:

There's work to be done. Don't have your time now honestly. As early as it is, I'm already seated at my table. Ekwensu, quit my sight!
Olosho dey get table? Abi you go give morning quickie to your client? Anuofia onye iberibe

1 Like

Re: Men And Sex by kunchi(m): 8:58am On Feb 02
no comment
Re: Men And Sex by Alphamentips: 9:22am On Feb 02
placeofallure:
My two bosses at NYSC
My Zonal Inspector
My Dad's friend
My project supervisor
My lecturer
My family doctor
My sister's boyfriend...

That's sexual harassment. Any person who asks for sex before giving you a job should be in jail for sexual abuse

1 Like

Re: Men And Sex by negaiyke: 9:24am On Feb 02
placeofallure:

Come to think of it..... undecided

If you were probably qualified on merit for those jobs you were looking for, then they wouldn't preposition you with sex..

Men preposition women who want something but aren't qualified (most women are in-built entitled mentalist).... So the men needs to get something in return..

I'm a Manager somewhere in Abj and I speak thee the truth..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 10:03am On Feb 02
Agboriotejoye:

Look at this lying bitch

How exactly is it easy for most of you to insult a total stranger unprovoked? Are you not loved at home?
Re: Men And Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 10:19am On Feb 02
negaiyke:

If you were probably qualified on merit for those jobs you were looking for, then they wouldn't preposition you with sex..

Men preposition women who want something but aren't qualified (most women are in-built entitled mentalist).... So the men needs to get something in return..

So being a manager somewhere makes you the utmost truth teller on this topic so we should believe you? Just you? so men only demand for sèx from those that didn't qualify? I wonder how most of you think

What is the difference between qualified job seekers that have to grease the hands of top people to get jobs or are automatically disqualified because they do not know people in top positions, what is the difference between those ones and CEOs demanding sex for jobs? Should we say they are also not qualified? You only remember merit when it comes to women, because men are the dogs disgracing themselves everywhere because of sèx,

This is 2024 I expect that limited thought process should have gone with the previous year, why would a sane person try to give excuse for stupid men demanding sex for jobs as not being qualified?

1 Like

Re: Men And Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 10:20am On Feb 02
EriMma1:

Wemen too wake up sometimes with wetness but don't act like dogs looking for sex everywhere.

If they exert their energy in more productive and gainful activities, erection will be the last thing on their mind. Erection doesn't make you a man, your ability to control it is what makes you a real man so we don't start having rape cases every now and then with this unecessary and silly justification that encourages the act.

💯

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Sex by tochez24(m): 10:41am On Feb 02
placeofallure:
My two bosses at NYSC
My Zonal Inspector
My Dad's friend
My project supervisor
My lecturer
My family doctor
My sister's boyfriend...

*Men are wired to desire women.
*Men are wired with extreme urge for procreation and pleasure.
*Men are wired to always have sexxx and plenty sexxx.

That's why men of the old always had more than one wife, because one woman cannot truly satisfy a man⚠️

So madam, All these men are not entirely bad people because they asked you for sex, It's just in a man's gene♂️

And yes, most men will still achieve their full potentials regardless!!!
Re: Men And Sex by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:07am On Feb 02
Biglittlelois:

How exactly is it easy for most of you to insult a total stranger unprovoked? Are you not loved at home?

Maybe you should ask her

If you don't know the beginning of a matter, do not judge.

And since you obviously do not practice what you preach, you should ask yourself the second question you asked me.
Re: Men And Sex by placeofallure(f): 12:39pm On Feb 02
negaiyke:

Not in all cases even if you merit it. I have shared more than once the story of my project supervisor and me. He later let me be because by all standards, I was a brilliant student. Don't talk about merit paving way for you in Nigeria. You and I know that it's not always the case.
Re: Men And Sex by placeofallure(f): 12:41pm On Feb 02
Biglittlelois:

His life is totally devoid of love. People like him are a walking disaster. It's better if they commit suicide. The world will be rid of one more low life.

1 Like

Re: Men And Sex by Anunakeeh: 12:57pm On Feb 02
Voy:

Do you know that 95% of healthy men wake up with an erection? Did they bargain for that? No!
Do you know that the penis has a mind of its own?

A man could be reading his Bible and his penis will just stand.
A man can be sleeping and wakes up with an erection.
A man could be sleeping, once you start rubbing the penis, it
stands even when he is still asleep.

Have you ever asked yourself why men are not on periods, cramps or any bad moods? That's how God created them.
A man is naturally always ready for sex. Rub a man on his head, he already thinks you want sex.
Wink at him, he's already seeing you naked.
Wave at a man walking with his wife, he will loose focus.

This is nothing spiritual. It's not about, "ln Jesus Name or Holy
Ghost Fire".

That's why real churches do not allow ladies with short dresses to sit in front, because they will confuse the Pastor.
Men did not manufacture the high libido by themselves.

We are all created in God's image. The only man that overcame the sexual urge according to the good book was Jesus Christ. Joseph's own was that, he didn't just ran away,
he fled!! Jesus is Lord and on top of that, He was very careful not to include a woman among His disciples.

So many great men have fallen because of sex. Do you think they wanted to?

Soldiers in the war front will develop the urge for sex. To show you how bad it is, so many soldiers were killed during
wars because a woman lured them inside bush.

David in the scriptures sent a woman's husband to the war front when he saw a woman washing outside. He was later
told that it is the wife of his faithful servant who he has sent to war. He took the woman and had sex with her.

Do I need to tell you about Sampson?
Solomon and other Bible characters?
It only takes the grace of God and some level of discipline and maturity to curtail this animalistic instinct.

The way the man's body reacts to the sexual urge is not the same as a woman's body reacts to it. How many great women have you heard messed up because of a dick? Few, or even none.
So next time a man misbehaves because of sex, don't see him as an animal. They are just responding to nature.

Don't be like, "I've lost the respect I had for you, "I thought you were responsible, so this was what you wanted?"

I pray you read this post with realistic understanding.
Men should also understand that it is not all erection that is meant for sex. They should learn to control their urge.

Men are wonderfully created, but
CONTROL YOURSELVES, OH YE MEN!!!

A lot of you need to be Caxtrated.

It's the only way to put a stop to the hormones causing sexual arousal at intervals in your useless selves.

1 Like

Re: Men And Sex by Anunakeeh: 1:02pm On Feb 02
placeofallure:
My two bosses at NYSC
My Zonal Inspector
My Dad's friend
My project supervisor
My lecturer
My family doctor
My sister's boyfriend...

As a man, this is the reason why i stopped respecting most of those monkeey foools who call themselves meth most especially Nigerian meth.

This is the reason why Women/Ladies sees all men as the same and thus leading to see finish and disrespect.

Useless foools Nigerian meth.

1 Like

Re: Men And Sex by AlphaHakimi: 6:09pm On Feb 02
If men had no strong urge for sex, women would have gone extinct a very long time ago. Infact everybody that is presently alive wouldn't have been born.

Now men here is the trick, if you are not getting regular sex, please practice healthy masturbation. To married men, if your wife ever denies you of sex, go and masturbate and make sure she sees you in the act. Once she discovers that you get satisfaction outside of cheating, she will change rapidly.

I have said this before, the only man a woman can manipulate is a Hot man. Once you are not Hot, no woman can ever manipulate you.

Everyone alive wants sex, but women have mastered the art of hiding their urges. Men should master the art of satisfying their urge outside a woman.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Men And Sex by okoroemeka(m): 8:02pm On Feb 02
placeofallure:
My two bosses at NYSC
My Zonal Inspector
My Dad's friend
My project supervisor
My lecturer
My family doctor
My sister's boyfriend...

and you think those men will be losers and not reach their potentials because of pussy?you are very wrong,the worst womanizers are wealthy made men with enough time ,money and leisure to misbehave,a poor labourer may not even remember he had a dick,

1 Like

Re: Men And Sex by Quality20(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02
I'm a man but honestly it seems so many men are just crazy for sex, even girls now think dat men can't resist sexual offer. I still remember how a woman came to our shop many yrs ago and was trying to offer sex by telling me that I'm a man! Are men supposed to be some ever ready sex objects or what?
Re: Men And Sex by Olamilekxy(m): 11:16pm On Feb 02
AlphaHakimi:
If men had no strong urge for sex, women would have gone extinct a very long time ago. Infact everybody that is presently alive wouldn't have been born.

Now men here is the trick, if you are not getting regular sex, please practice healthy masturbation. To married men, if your wife ever denies you of sex, go and masturbate and make sure she sees you in the act. Once she discovers that you get satisfaction outside of cheating, she will change rapidly.

I have said this before, the only man a woman can manipulate is a Hot man. Once you are not Hot, no woman can ever manipulate you.

Everyone alive wants sex, but women have mastered the art of hiding their urges. Men should master the art of satisfying their urge outside a woman.

Shalom

You think masturbating doesn't have a negative effect?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Beautiful Women Never Stay With One Man / 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage / I Am High On Kitty-Cat Juice...:)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.