Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election (8605 Views)

Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm / PDP Protests Against Lauretta Onochie's Nomination At National Assembly (Photos) / 5days after:PDP wins PlΓ teau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by Yorubafonja: 3:41pm On Feb 01
grin cheesy
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by Available9: 3:42pm On Feb 01
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by samwillyco1(m): 3:43pm On Feb 01
INEC under APC is a DISASTER
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by CaptainFM1: 3:45pm On Feb 01
Is there anything this INEC Chairman can do correctly?
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by Oghene86: 3:51pm On Feb 01
fergie001:
Appeal Court Judgement for Mwadkwon!

PDP also excluded....

But INEC legal team should have advised them on the judgement, it's very clear from what I read All parties so why exclude PDP
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by surgical: 4:00pm On Feb 01
ceeceeco:
All those who voted for Tinubu, I hope you all are now living a good life? I hope the country is now favorable to you?
They are hoping things will soon be better, base on the lies their Lord and saviour told them, that every bad policy he is doing now is in their interest, they soon be living in eldorado and the fools believed him
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by ivolt: 4:01pm On Feb 01
fergie001:

PDP also excluded....
I can't see PDP being excluded in that pic.
Do you mean PDP also included?
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by J3susFr3ak: 4:09pm On Feb 01
ivolt:

The APC dudes standing no chance of winning there are just being deperate and mischievious! I can almost see the figures behind the shameful shenanigans in connivance with a compromised INEC.

The Appeal Court rulings loses any potency in lights of the Supreme Court judgment and even before the Supreme made their ruling, the Appeals verdict allowed for ALL parties to participate.

If I were PDP I will arm every PDP official at every polling unit with an OFFICIAL PDP STAMP to let voters STAMP their votes on those papers and sign. Then take the case all the way to court to make those asserted as LEGAL since the nonsense actually comes from INEC with their twisted tools.
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by Zenret84: 4:16pm On Feb 01
Aside from Abia state, wetin LP get to offer?
SultanOfAbia:
PDP should collapse and join LP

That is the only way APC can be defeated
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by alimiadedayo1: 4:39pm On Feb 01
SultanOfAbia:
PDP should collapse and join LP

That is the only way APC can be defeated
your head is swollen Lp party with only one governor.. some of you will just open mouth like someone who is void of wisdom
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by asobo1: 5:12pm On Feb 01
fergie001:

PDP also excluded....
Included or excluded?
PDP also excluded by INEC contrary to the Court Judgement.
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by TheAdvocate(m): 5:19pm On Feb 01
fergie001:

PDP also excluded....

You are double speaking. The judgment said ALL POLITICAL PARTIES HEREIN are to participate. How does that exclude PDP?
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by Immarocks(f): 5:32pm On Feb 01
dalongjnr:
Another joke of the century!
APC is biting more than it can chew on the plateau.
As a stakeholder, I would advice APC to trade carefully or the game will backfire.
The judgment of the supreme court has established that, the appeal court erred by nullifying their election for want of structure.
The supreme court also established that there's a structure in plateau state PDP,as they substantially complied with the order of the

state high court, to repeat their Congress.
This is shocking, as INEC which was a party in the governorship election tribunal and at the supreme court, is ignorant of the ruling of the supreme court in that matter.
This is sad and unacceptable.

They know PDP will clear Jos north // Bassa this is one of the many plans to distabilize the small peace we are enjoying in Jos north
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by Faposky95: 5:46pm On Feb 01
DWJOBScom:
Protest but peacefully
Get your voice heard
How can you peacefully tame a wild dog.....?
Eforti
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by Jostoman: 8:07pm On Feb 01
free2ryhme:

a party of rogues πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
PDP is 100% better than your hardship and killing killing party called APC.
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by Jostoman: 8:07pm On Feb 01
INEC is nigeria number 1 enemy, Inec have not change their bias attitude towards PDP and LP .
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by fergie001: 9:42pm On Feb 01
TheAdvocate:

You are double speaking. The judgment said ALL POLITICAL PARTIES HEREIN are to participate. How does that exclude PDP?
Read the news again, INEC excluded PDP contrary to the Court Judgement.
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by fergie001: 9:44pm On Feb 01
ivolt:

PDP was not just excluded from the Reps election but also for the Senate.

This is contrary to the judgement of the Court.
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by chidi10o: 9:48pm On Feb 01
Whaaaatttt....APC the scam party Whaaaatttt....APC the scam party ...
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by ivolt: 9:58pm On Feb 01
fergie001:
PDP was not just excluded from the Reps election but also for the Senate.

This is contrary to the judgement of the Court.
I suppose we will be having a second rerun if the election hold without PDP.
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by fergie001: 10:19pm On Feb 01
ivolt:

I suppose we will be having a second rerun if the election hold without PDP.
Again for the Jos North/Bassa, the PRP & LP Candidates went to Court to review the appeal court judgement and totally exclude the PDP.

The appeal Court declined and instead fined them N10m in favour of the PDP.

In January this year, a Federal High Court also affirmed the Mwadkwon must be on the ballot.

2 weeks ago, on tape... the State REC also affirmed PDP will be on the ballot, so INEC's decision is funny.
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by bigcasava1(m): 2:05am On Feb 02
Inec mammoud is bent on destroying this country. Allow people to vote their candidate naa
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by ufotunang: 6:33am On Feb 02
What is even the benefits of all this election to nigerians and voters...just voting for politcians that will provide bad goverance, loot and embezzle money and enrich themselves and not care for the people that voted for them into power
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by ufotunang: 6:34am On Feb 02
Election in nigeria is a scam... what have nigerians benefited from voting all this leaders and politcians into power since 1999 ?
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by yeyedu(m): 7:30am On Feb 02
stonemind:
Wait I still can't believe this am I dreaming of what? I'm actually first to comment 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Happy new year dear
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by LongT(m): 10:45am On Feb 02
AustineE1:
If any crisis erupts in the very volatile Jos North,we will hold INEC and APC responsible!
Exactly, apc and inec should be held responsible should any crisis erupt in jos again. This people are mindless terrorists.
Re: PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election by Suunnn(f): 7:32pm On Feb 04

(1) (2) (Reply)

The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off / Ondo Election: Supreme Court Stops Jegede's Appeal. / Buhari Receives NIPSS Report On Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.