Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. (44937 Views)

Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' / Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid / Suarez Officially Leaves Barcelona For Laliga Rivals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. by soccerlite: 9:15pm On Feb 01
She wan go study for USA
Re: Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. by Okhuadams(m): 9:34pm On Feb 01
naptu2:
asisat_oshoala

https://www.instagram.com/asisat_oshoala/p/C2z8HH7xHQJ/
More money to her bank account watin concern me na her friends and family e go benefit
Re: Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. by Exceed15: 9:36pm On Feb 01
Its time for her.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. by NuCypher: 9:43pm On Feb 01
Sadly, she wasn't getting the recognition she deserved at Barcelona! Imagine, six-time African Footballer of the Year. They were probably not paying her enough sef. Good to leave!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. by AuthorMan: 9:55pm On Feb 01
Help me get her number when Im still very handsome.
Tinubu's era has been changing people's looks.

Who ever gets it for me stands the chance of joining me in Amelica in six months.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. by Princezibk: 10:09pm On Feb 01
Stargangz:
Like Oshoala, like Osimhen, both na onekind overhype players, na luck just dey carry dem.
Someone like you and other ungrateful Nigerians never appreciate the blessings they have … Some foreign players ain’t better than Victor & Asisat their media and country people appreciate while overhyping them to the highest Level …

Ghana, South Africa 🇿🇦 and other countries no get one ☝🏽 leg 🦵 osimhen nor Asisat ,,, but you’ll see how they package 📦 them .

Besides ,,, this players are phenomenal, standard and Super talented garnished with unique qualities… They summed it up with hardwork and dedications too so which one is the gibberish you saying 😏😏😏

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. by ReubenE(m): 10:26pm On Feb 01
Stargangz:
Like Oshoala, like Osimhen, both na onekind overhype players, na luck just dey carry dem.
Yes. A conversation most people are not ready to have.
They may even say you say this because of envy
Re: Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. by Victor1883(m): 11:27pm On Feb 01
Stargangz:
make your own luck carry you... Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. by texannaija: 11:46pm On Feb 01
Stargangz:

You say?

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. by Dennisochampa: 2:08am On Feb 02
Not a wise move I must say....
Maybe na money she follow....
Whatever works for her is fine by me....
I wish her all the best
Re: Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. by stephinnoyewole(m): 5:39am On Feb 02
Stargangz:
remove that luck from your life and tell us what is left

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. by Yoighaman(m): 10:36am On Feb 02
Stargangz:

Hater.

You better pray make dat kin luck carry you sef....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gabriel Jesus Slow Penalty Miss: Fans React (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Mali : International Friendly 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.