Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game (53121 Views)

Nusara Suknamai: Leicester Refuse To Pay Compensation To Family After Crash / Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles / Referee Bakary Gassama Apologises To Nigeria After South Africa Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01
undecided
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by ghettochild(m): 9:01pm On Feb 01
he shd go trademark the meme ooo
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by Thazard(m): 9:10pm On Feb 01
ClassicMan202:
I am her boyfriend by the way, I am really proud of how she rejected the temptation.

How baba wife wan dey look am now? grin

Any small thing, madam go say go and be collecting numbers from all the young girls in the world.

No mind am, if to say Na 9ja guy... Him for just say match him leg and him dey cut her warning grin
grin grin grin
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by mechanics(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01
Lolz
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by ekitimanalways(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01
ClassicMan202:
I am her boyfriend by the way, I am really proud of how she rejected the temptation.

How baba wife wan dey look am now? grin

Any small thing, madam go say go and be collecting numbers from all the young girls in the world.

No mind am, if to say Na 9ja guy... Him for just say match him leg and him dey cut her warning grin
grin
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by anyination: 10:21pm On Feb 01
National disgrace..
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by Nmezor(f): 10:47pm On Feb 01
So he is even married with kids... What a shame.
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by sweetkev(m): 10:54pm On Feb 01
Nmezor:
So he is even married with kids... What a shame.
Baby you are beautiful. Please can I have your email ?
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by 99persait(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01
Sabadon:
grin

Old papa youngie, dey form 50cent, indeed there was a caught, camera man did baba dirty🤣🤣🤣🤣
the camera man na amebo caught on camera

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:30am On Feb 02
Obakoolex:
grin I caught the guy red handed while watching the match, I told my wife that see sharp guy toasting the chick and we laughed it off
hehehe me too, I was like the man telling the girl say her toto go hot tonight as their team don win lol!
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by Bigmospa: 5:12am On Feb 02
How is this news?
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by softclickppc(m): 5:42am On Feb 02
He wants to flip the Lady to his side grin grin

*Buy and Flip!*
A real Estate company ran a land promo for a month in Pakudi, Obada, Abeokuta at N500k/plot. After a month, the price was reviewed to N1Million per plot!

My friend, Bambo got 4 Plots for 2Million Naira only! A month after, he sold a Plot at N750k! Cool business right! N250k in 30Days, what if he had sold all the 4Plots? Do the Maths! That's a whopping sum of N1Million Naira.
*Land always appreciates, you wait to buy land; you buy land and wait!*

*INTRODUCING YOBO TOWN, ABALABI AND SALAM-SALAM PLOTS OF LAND*
Yobo Town, Ewekoro, Ogun State, Nigeria, its geographical coordinates are 6° 55' 0" North, 3° 7' 0" East and its original name (with diacritics). Abeokuta) is approximately 37km / 23mi away from Yobo (as the crow flies).

Abalabi is located in the Ewekoro, Ogun State, Nigeria Ogun. It is close to President Olusegun Obasanjo's Village, Ibogun. The Ogun State Capital Abeokuta is approximately 39km / 24mi away from Abalabi (as the crow flies).

Salam-Salam is located in the Ifo Local Government Area of Ogun State, It is one of the fast developing areas in the Ifo LG after Coker Village. A high ROI is Guaranteed!

Documents Available: Community Receipt and Deed.
Allocation Fee: N50,000
Survey: N50,000

Avail yourself of this Special Birthday Promo Offer N300,000/Plot which ends February 10! See flier for Details

Call: 09016295456
WhatsApp: 08183200363
Email: yemimacclean@wizdomtechng.com
*#realestate #propertyinvestment #ogunstate #landforsale #property*

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by abobote: 7:25am On Feb 02
That's why it's always good to have your complimentary card with you always.
Just slip it into her hand, if she is interested she will call

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by godofuck231: 7:29am On Feb 02
I see nothing wrong there except hes a married man cheating and he owes his wife that apology not the country , men have become weaklings these days

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by OlofofoCorner: 3:19pm On Feb 02
😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady At Senegal Game by Psady(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02
Baba thinking and doing things Coded,only to get bursted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash / Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish / Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.