Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Your Business Will Fail If You Do Not Meet These Standards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Business Will Fail If You Do Not Meet These Standards (110 Views)

Bank Recapitalisation: 17 Out Of 24 Banks Might Not Meet CBN Capital Requirement / Why FG May Not Meet N1 Trillion Insurance Premium Target / The Most Lucrative Business. You Can't Fail If You Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Business Will Fail If You Do Not Meet These Standards by simp4rebel: 7:28pm On Feb 01
I hope your business doesn't fail! But, before you say we didn't tell you, your business is most likely to fail if you do not meet these standards.

It's time you do some adjustments and help your brand do wonders online.

First, you must provide exceptional products or services to your customers. I mean, if your product or service isn't good, it's obviously an end of story before it even started.

Second, you should have this avengers level strong social media presence, like don't play with social media at all. Use social media to the maximum when it comes to your business and as long as you are not being a nuisance to the whole entire wide world.

Third, you need to have a jaw-dropping website that would attract high paying clients and boost sales. You see, I'm not talking about just some webpage with text plastered everywhere like notice board. I'm talking about a website that would put your enemies to shame.

Lastly, you should ensure that you are present on search engine results. Implement mad SEO strategy when you get a website, so that before they search once, you have shown up like thirty four times. If you like gree for your competition.

One more thing! There is something I do better than breathing and existing, I build websites that would shock your enemies, websites that would put your enemies into shame and isolation. Let's talk about your website project soon! Can't wait to blow your mind!
Re: Your Business Will Fail If You Do Not Meet These Standards by simp4rebel: 7:28pm On Feb 01
I hope you learnt one or two, if at all

(1) (Reply)

Faforon Benefit / Naira Vs Dollar! People Are Tired....(read) / Alex Iwobi Retires From Super Eagles Amidst Cyberbullying Uproar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.