Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

**** - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / **** (285 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**** by CockPit: 8:01pm On Feb 01

1 Like

Re: **** by duduade: 8:18pm On Feb 01
Wait for Nairalanders to come and talk down on you leaving your wife

As for me I can allow her

2 Likes

Re: **** by Scholace: 9:10pm On Feb 01
Yes i can allow her.

1 Like

Re: **** by CockPit: 10:05pm On Feb 01

1 Like

Re: **** by Eunoiaa(f): 10:13pm On Feb 01
Really?

So when they start with the vitriol, you're sure you can with withstand it, and filter them?

Okay. Because I sure don't see the reason for creating this thread if at all it was true.

CockPit:
Most Nairalanders are bunches of insecure little kids who hide behind the anonymity of internet to spew rubish.

I am waiting for them.

2 Likes

Re: **** by CockPit: 10:48pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:
Really?

So when they start with the vitriol, you're sure you can with withstand it, and filter them?

Okay. Because I sure don't see the reason for creating this thread if at all it was true.

There are no reasons for creating threads. People just create them.
Re: **** by cutieme(m): 7:22am On Feb 02
CockPit:

There are no reasons for creating threads. People just create them.
My guy how far,I'd like to reach out to you on an issue,pls can you help me with your email or contact through which I can reach you please?

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / Ikpeazu Makes Case For A Safe Future / Fibroids 100% Cure Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.