Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

FG To Reform NYSC, Float Special Bank For Youths - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG To Reform NYSC, Float Special Bank For Youths (24189 Views)

FG To Reform NYSC, Float Special Bank For Youths / Agency Banking Business For Youths / FG To Increase Corps Members’ Allowance – NYSC DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Reform NYSC, Float Special Bank For Youths by MrPOTUS: 7:42am On Feb 03
adolfHitler1934:
Are you sleeping, please wake up. Who told you that Tinubu have not done anything since he assumed office?
Is hunger induced economic hardship on Nigerians not enough project for you to see?
If you don't see, millions of Nigerians see and are feeling the impact very well.
Infact, let all of us chorus our new national slogan with one voice.....

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG To Reform NYSC, Float Special Bank For Youths by omokab: 7:54am On Feb 03
CHRISTFUCKER:
Make them scrap that rubbish
some people will not agree with this . NYSC should be scrapped . billions of naira spent on each batch should be used for building a company that will provide job for youth immediately after leaving schools .
Re: FG To Reform NYSC, Float Special Bank For Youths by sarcoma: 9:04am On Feb 03
Believe this useless government at your own peril
Re: FG To Reform NYSC, Float Special Bank For Youths by Originalsly: 11:18am On Feb 03
CockPit:

Can you tell me what NYSC has achieved in the past 10 to 20 years.

Can you tell me what the NPF has achieved in the past 10 to 20 years? Does that mean it should be scrapped? ... or reformed to serve its purpose?
Re: FG To Reform NYSC, Float Special Bank For Youths by Teymanhenry(f): 11:33am On Feb 03
iLoveYouToo:

University education isn’t well administered in Nigeria, soon secondary schools will deteriorate too and then you’ll be required to have a Master’s degree for entry level jobs

Most jobs that require those skills still expect you to have a bachelor’s degree. A bachelors degree is a basic requirement.

I’d rather learn skills right after secondary school and pursue a University degree after than the opposite

That's absolutely true
Re: FG To Reform NYSC, Float Special Bank For Youths by Temmzz(m): 11:59am On Feb 03
nstore:
Long overdue..
NYSC has outlived its usefulness..

I agree.
Re: FG To Reform NYSC, Float Special Bank For Youths by Temmzz(m): 12:00pm On Feb 03
nstore:
Long overdue..
NYSC has outlived its usefulness..

Can I ask why? I agree and I have my reasons too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before You Head To Camp As A Corper In Nigeria: Read This Urgently!! / Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC / This Zamfara Corper Is Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.