Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters (19772 Views)

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by omaojo1: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf:

Sahara Reporters is always forging news. embarassed

Look at the poorly photoshoped crap they published, they even put the headline to overlap the logo! Na wa! shocked:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/567229_The_original_text_by_Heute_newspaper_2_jpg77fc6b78887394cf533df97240c7a1cc

It reminds me of this other fake news item. . .
Sahara Reporters is best known for fake news these days. embarassed

[size=14pt]The fake pic below too is courtesy Sahara Reporters[/size]. Shame. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

[size=33pt]Sahara Reporters for fake news, I de hail o!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mek una helep us beg dem o! grin grin grin
Sahara Reporters is a corrupt news agency.[/size]
Your case has really gotten out of hand.

To me, you are one of the Nigerians without conscience.

Let's assume it is even a lie, why the indefatigable support or position?

Even if SRs is corrupt, it is a reflection of the ever pervasive corruption in Nigeria.

And you left the substance of the matter and by engaging in this cheap blackmail.

If SRs is corrupt, create a thread for that.

I want to believe you are wiser than what you are doing here.

Remember, it is our country and we want it to be better than what we have now.

1 Like

Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by aljharem(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2011
omaojo1:

Even if SRs is corrupt, it is a reflection of the ever pervasive corruption in Nigeria.

And you left the substance of the matter and by engaging in this cheap blackmail.

The poster called beaf is working for GEJ and as such would do anything to convince people the GEJ is perfect/PDP

He has forgotten that Only ALLAH is perfect and NO MAN is perfect.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by sweet9ja: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2011
omaojo1:

No, I think your blind support for SR is unhealthy. In as much as we want our press to do their job, we also want them to report well researed stories. No gossip, no hearsay, and btw reports like this are actually no helping our situation. Foreigners, when refering to corruption in Nigeria don't say "Nigerian elites are corrupt," they say "Nigerians or Nigeria is a corrupt country". Our leaders are just a mere reflection of who we are.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by cjfavour(m): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2011
SEE THE PART THAT'S PAINING ME; A MINISTER OF A HUNGRY COUNTRY IN AFRICA BUYS 20MILLION NAIRA MANSION IN VIENNA. WHAT AN INSULT ON 9JA!!! IF THIS WOMAN KNOWS THAT SHE'S INNOCENT SHE SHLD SUE THE NEWSPAPER COMPANY. REPORTING TO GEJ SEEMS LIKE SHE'S LOOKING FOR HELP TO COVER UP. MEANWHILE. I STILL MAINTAIN THAT D REPORT IS FALSE. logically.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Beaf: 12:48am On Nov 16, 2011
cjfavour:

SEE THE PART THAT'S PAINING ME; A MINISTER OF A HUNGRY COUNTRY IN AFRICA BUYS 20MILLION NAIRA MANSION IN VIENNA. WHAT AN INSULT ON 9JA!!! IF THIS WOMAN KNOWS THAT SHE'S INNOCENT SHE SHLD SUE THE NEWSPAPER COMPANY. REPORTING TO GEJ SEEMS LIKE SHE'S LOOKING FOR HELP TO COVER UP. MEANWHILE. I STILL MAINTAIN THAT D REPORT IS FALSE. logically.

You conclude by logic that the report is false, yet you also conclude that the woman is covering up? shocked
Chei!
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Beaf: 12:50am On Nov 16, 2011
sweet9ja:

No, I think your blind support for SR is unhealthy. In as much as we want our press to do their job, we also want them to report well researed stories. No gossip, no hearsay, and btw reports like this are actually no helping our situation. Foreigners, when refering to corruption in Nigeria don't say "Nigerian elites are corrupt," they say "Nigerians or Nigeria is a corrupt country". Our leaders are just a mere reflection of who we are.

Tell am jare! I don't see how anyone can defend lies as news, only to turn around and scream about corruption eating up Nigeria.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by dayokanu(m): 2:15am On Nov 16, 2011
^^ How come Allison Madueke is now running to Retardeen to defend a lie that was concocted my Sahara reporters?
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2011
Little minds are arguing the meaning of Civil servant and Public servant when a colossal magintude of corrupt enrichment is staring us in the face. This is the difference btw Realism and Sychopancy. U are just trying to prove that ur english is correct. Does it make any meaning when u have passed effective communication?

You should be bothering urselves to decipher if this information is true or not and the next step to take in informing EFCC and ICPC of the act. We are talking of a serving government official spending about 4Billion naira of public funds on one single property for personal use.

Our governors do worse. God help NIGERIA.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Danfaga(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2012
Sometimes you wil just b out of words. This tyrant leaders hav long sold our lives. Despite stealing our money they create political scenes such as boko haram for the harvestin of innocent Nigerian souls. God wil surely protect us
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Adanora: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2012
Sir Ha ram reporters and fake news.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by biafranqueen: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
This is a fake news I can not find the article in Heute Why can we not be serious about informing the public? What is going on that people have to make up a fake headline against Minister Madueke? Every time Nigerians in the news it is negative do we really have to go spreading fake and unfounded reports I think the 419rs and boko already have finished us in the worlds eyes as a nation of crooks. OUR LEADERS ARE A REFLECTION OF THE PEOPLE we better look at ourselves!
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by biafranqueen: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
expose them well well
omaojo1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan / Why We Didn’t Confirm Magu, By Saraki / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.