Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. (4041 Views)

Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo / Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by ChristCee: 2:31am On Feb 02
To every single one of you who did this.
You were shouting corruption up and down. Buhari gave millions to Talibans, he made himself petroleum minister for 8 years but our refineries did not produce a drop of oil. His aides were stealing funds and giving it to terrorists...even planned to construct a rail road to Niger...and he started Fulani killings with his Ruga program
Your yeye Nigeria air is there after the billions spent on a useless logo
They painted the value out of your money
Every single aid were stealing billions.
They inherited every single bad thing in Jonathan's government and multiplied the suffering ratio
But they couldn't maintain one single good thing in his government

Don't let me even start with the present day problems we have now.
But for all of you who harassed Jonathan out of office. May you remain cursed forever.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by MMempire(m): 2:37am On Feb 02
Where are they now? No protest ever again with this bad economy and government. Nigerians sha!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by SoNature(m): 4:06am On Feb 02
The only problem of Goodluck Jonathan is that he's from the minority. There's nothing Jonathan was accused of that Buhari didn't do ten times.

To date, I have yet to see the benefits of coming from a minority ethnic group anywhere in the world! No be curse; it's a fact!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by kcprince: 4:11am On Feb 02
Those who organised the protests then are now in power. Nobody to sponsor protest anymore.

Nigerians have herd mentality . They need a group of people to start it and then they will join.

17 Likes

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Ed12(m): 5:15am On Feb 02
Those who sponsored those protests and out cry have in power for the past 10 years.

And they are with no doubt the worst in power since the creation of this country

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Bobloco: 5:17am On Feb 02
It shall not be well with those who brought this current Tinubu calamitous regime to power

15 Likes

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Isobug: 6:02am On Feb 02
Useless people.... Bigots, self-centered mofos, they just wanted to get into power. Then the exchange rate was just increasing in the right gradual manner, but now the pace is too geometric.
They don't know anything about governance, forget the hypes, we have see Buhari finish, this one what else have we to see again? He has scattered the remaining piece of the Nation. He built Lagos kill them there. Bigots, all of them from that side that organized and participated in that discriminating hateful rally, Bigots

13 Likes

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by chopnaira: 6:04am On Feb 02
MMempire:
Where are they now? No protest ever again with this bad economy and government. Nigerians sha!
One of them below 🤣

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Lanretoye(m): 6:18am On Feb 02
When hunger wan kill your generation,why u no go dey swear😂,na now you go know say na subsidy them dey take feed you since you were born.no go hustle,continue to dey swear.to say e better for you,you go dey here dey curse?.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Hedonisco: 6:42am On Feb 02
All those loud mouthed 'activists' then, where are they now? One useless woman then that they call Joe Odumakin or whatever, another useless Ayo somebody, and so on. Civil liberties organisation, Femi Falana, Professor Akin somebody, yada yada. All of these hypocrites have gone eerily silent. God punish ALL of them.

5 Likes

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by alpharoyalty: 7:04am On Feb 02
Wow!
From 180 naira to a dollar in 2014 to 1500 naira in 2024.
What a wasteful 10 years by the incompetent buhari and the now handicapped tinubu.
Buhari spent a handful number of years recharging his health batteries in London and now tinubu is doing same in France.
I hope we will not have a repeat of the disastrous 8 years of buhari

5 Likes

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by APCNig: 7:18am On Feb 02
ChristCee:
To every single one of you who did this.
You were shouting corruption up and down. Buhari gave millions to Talibans, he made himself petroleum minister for 8 years but our refineries did not produce a drop of oil. His aides were stealing funds and giving it to terrorists...even planned to construct a rail road to Niger...and he started Fulani killings with his Ruga program
Your yeye Nigeria air is there after the billions spent on a useless logo
They painted the value out of your money
Every single aid were stealing billions.
They inherited every single bad thing in Jonathan's government and multiplied the suffering ratio
But they couldn't maintain one single good thing in his government

Don't let me even start with the present day problems we have now.
But for all of you who harassed Jonathan out of office. May you remain cursed forever.

This one is typing from the psychiatric hospital. Our youths are really going through a lot. Only God knows what this one smoked

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Couldntfigurean: 7:20am On Feb 02
And this shameless old man
Now he is quiet

15 Likes

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Lifemanage: 7:20am On Feb 02
Hedonisco:
All those loud mouthed 'activists' then, where are they now? One useless woman then that they call Joe Odumakin or whatever, another useless Ayo somebody, and so on. Civil liberties organisation, Femi Falana, Professor Akin somebody, yada yada. All of these hypocrites have gone eerily silent. God punish ALL of them.
Very stupid and wicked bigots

1 Like

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Lifemanage: 7:21am On Feb 02
Couldntfigurean:
And this shameless old man
Now he is quiet
Education is definitely not sense. Wickedness is in their DNA

6 Likes

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by muyico(m): 9:28am On Feb 02
We give dem power in 2015
We empowered APC in 2015
There is notinz we can do abt it than to endure.
OBJ lay the foundation by 1999 constitution, he made it for his selfish interest, and greedy, now! The constitution is hunting him,too late for amendment, OBJ he regretting his action now!
Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Astra101: 10:01am On Feb 02
SoNature:
The only problem of Goodluck Jonathan is that he's from the minority. There's nothing Jonathan was accused of that Buhari didn't do times ten.

To date, I have yet to see the benefits of coming from a minority ethnic group anywhere in the world! No be curse; it's a fact!

To say Jonathan problem was because he's from the minority sound naive. He's problem was that he was just too weak with no single gut! I don't blame him sha...

Being the governor of Bayelsa and the president of Nigeria was never his ambition hence he acted the way he did

5 Likes

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Chivisee: 10:11am On Feb 02
Since pitiobi has failed yet again,his people have been crying from social media site to another. Don't worry this your tears will continue forever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by babasolution: 10:14am On Feb 02
Hedonisco:

Many of these people are older now,they might not have the strength and zeal again, you can't keep calling on them

1 Like

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by FourQu: 10:39am On Feb 02
babasolution:

Many of these people are older now,they might not have the strength and zeal again, you can't keep calling on them

No worry, hunger will soon turn their old age into juvenile age grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Evilthoughts: 10:46am On Feb 02
Jonathan was an incompetent fool who was bullied and controlled by Igbos who have failed to negotiate for their own presidency. Nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Procashtips(m): 10:59am On Feb 02
FourQu:

No worry, hunger will soon turn their old age into juvenile age grin

They were never hungry and can't be hungry

They're just political jobbers.

None of them belongs to the masses.

They are elite.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by arantess: 11:24am On Feb 02
where is that old fascist barbarian so called prof?

we cant hear his voice anymore...

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by TUANKU(m): 11:30am On Feb 02
SoNature:
The only problem of Goodluck Jonathan is that he's from the minority. There's nothing Jonathan was accused of that Buhari didn't do times ten.

GEJ was just weak, Saddam Hussein was from the minority in Iraq, IBB is Nupe, a minority ethnic group from Niger state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by BobbieZion(m): 11:40am On Feb 02
TUANKU:

GEJ was just weak, Saddam Hussein was from the minority in Iraq, IBB is Nupe, a minority ethnic group from Niger state.

GEJ was not weak anything.
He was just too soft for heartless Nigerians.

Nigerians voted Buhari twice and now have voted Tinubu.
That is why I concluded that we are not really wise in this country, we are just a corny and sentimental people.
No common sense......shikena!!

4 Likes

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by SoNature(m): 11:40am On Feb 02
TUANKU:

I am talking about Nigeria, not Iraq.
Benefits of coming from a minority was where I mentioned the world. If you know the benefits of coming from the minority, tell me.
Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by TUANKU(m): 11:45am On Feb 02
BobbieZion:

GEJ was not weak anything.
He was just too soft for heartless Nigerians.

Nigerians voted Buhari twice and now have voted Tinubu.
That is why I concluded that we are not really wise in this country, we are just a corny and sentimental people.
No common sense......shikena!!
He was weak, say all you want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by CheedyJ(m): 11:55am On Feb 02
Nigeria my country where yesterday's 'hardship' is child's play compared to today's, I can't imagine how tomorrow would be compared to today. Scary

1 Like

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by BobbieZion(m): 11:55am On Feb 02
TUANKU:

He was weak, say all you want.

Yes I know.
And Tinubu and Buhari are strong.......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Most Of Our Politicians Really Gay? / My Visit To Maidugiru Was A Learning Process & Not For Negotiations - OBJ / Who Is The President Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.