Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. (4052 Views)

Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo / Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:12pm On Feb 02
Couldntfigurean:
And this shameless old man
Now he is quiet
Greater than Achebe. Has what no Igbo man ever had cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Streetdoctor: 12:24pm On Feb 02
Lanretoye:
When hunger wan kill your generation,why u no go dey swear😂,na now you go know say na subsidy them dey take feed you since you were born.no go hustle,continue to dey swear.to say e better for you,you go dey here dey curse?.
chief ronu crew spotted

1 Like

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Streetdoctor: 12:26pm On Feb 02
babasolution:

Many of these people are older now,they might not have the strength and zeal again, you can't keep calling on them
We hv to call them out jare, Westcoast thought that management or leadership is by propaganda, they connived wit north to brag d power. Now what's happening, Mak una no sick ohhhh, if not,
Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Shikena(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02
Super weak.

BobbieZion:

GEJ was not weak anything.
He was just too soft for heartless Nigerians.

Nigerians voted Buhari twice and now have voted Tinubu.
That is why I concluded that we are not really wise in this country, we are just a corny and sentimental people.
No common sense......shikena!!

1 Like

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Shikena(m): 1:12pm On Feb 02
63+ years of poor planning climaxed by a wasteful 4th republic from 1999. This thread is just another one of thousands of emotional outbursts with no depth If your goal is to justify a predetermined conclusion to exonerate a specific president who practically headed a looting jamboree.

It is way deeper than any president, a critical unbiased review of the insatiable greed and frivolity of an average Nigerian with access to any form of power or financial muscle will get us much closer to a better understanding of the travails of the independent native-ruled Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by TUANKU(m): 1:36pm On Feb 02
BobbieZion:

Yes I know.
And Tinubu and Buhari are strong.......
I don't care about Buhari or Tinubu, take your stupid sentiments elsewhere the focal point was GEJ or is Buhari and Tinubu from minority ethnic groups? Yaro Banza!

1 Like

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by ChristCee: 1:49pm On Feb 02
APCNig:

This one is typing from the psychiatric hospital. Our youths are really going through a lot. Only God knows what this one smoked
Ode. I am typing from Glasgow. I am just frustrated by the way guys at home bill me everyday.
Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by BobbieZion(m): 2:10pm On Feb 02
TUANKU:

I don't care about Buhari or Tinubu, take your stupid sentiments elsewhere the focal point was GEJ or is Buhari and Tinubu from minority ethnic groups? Yaro Banza!

Don't be irritated boy.
I was just stating my point.......

1 Like

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by BobbieZion(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02
Shikena:
Super weak.

Come on with a super jab.
Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by SouthSouth1914: 2:15pm On Feb 02
May they forever be cursed!! Amen
Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by SouthSouth1914: 2:18pm On Feb 02
Shikena:
63+ years of poor planning climaxed by a wasteful 4th republic from 1999. This thread is just another one of thousands of emotional outbursts with no depth If your goal is to justify a predetermined conclusion to exonerate a specific president who practically headed a looting jamboree.

It is way deeper than any president, a critical unbiased review of the insatiable greed and frivolity of an average Nigerian with access to any form of power or financial muscle will get us much closer to a better understanding of the travails of the independent native-ruled Nigeria.

Haha! I love how your are hiding behind words in other not to absolve a particular set of unscrupulous elements camouflaging as saviors in the name of APC. My question is- What was the living standard of Nigerians before the devil’s party came onboard? What about price of commodities?

Just answer without mumbling with English language that isn’t your first language. Thank you!
Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Shikena(m): 2:33pm On Feb 02
Sorry I would have loved to type in your local language but I'm not sure if I would make much sense. I believe you are not ignorant of the fact that English is our lingua franca in Nigeria and has been long before I was born lol.

The living standard of Nigerians has been directly proportional to our oil revenue. Again, stop dwelling on the periphery. Macro-economics is different from micro & the response time lag to poor policy is huge.

GEJ's govt started borrowing to pay salaries shortly after the biggest oil boom in history. It is a systemic problem. You want a political answer that suits your agenda but there is none. Dig deep with open mind if you are sincere in your quest to figure out where & how Nigeria got it wrong. You can even ignore the global recessions & covid 19 pandemic effects.

SouthSouth1914:

Haha! I love how your are hiding behind words in other not to absolve a particular set of unscrupulous elements camouflaging as saviors in the name of APC. My question is- What was the living standard of Nigerians before the devil’s party came onboard? What about price of commodities?

Just answer without mumbling with English language that isn’t your first language. Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Blitzking: 2:34pm On Feb 02
Why is nobody protesting....I tot becos buhari was a military man...I remember those days in 2014. How time flies...we need to make coffins now too did buhari get his money own coffin too? Nigeria is 500 naira to a dollar good enough for you...e gba won danu...awa progressives...yenyenyen.
Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by nairalanda1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 02
Shikena:
Sorry I would have loved to type in your local language but I'm not sure if I would make much sense. I believe you are not ignorant of the fact that English is our lingua franca in Nigeria and has been long before I was born lol.

The living standard of Nigerians has been directly proportional to our oil revenue. Again, stop dwelling on the periphery. Macro-economics is different from micro & the response time lag to poor policy is huge.

GEJ's govt started borrowing to pay salaries shortly after the biggest oil boom in history. It is a systemic problem. You want a political answer that suits your agenda but there is none. Dig deep with open mind if you are sincere in your quest to figure out where & how Nigeria got it wrong. You can even ignore the global recessions & covid 19 pandemic effects.

You are right, but as far as many on this site are concerned, you are excusing APC, because they think you are saying that 'APC is bad, but look PDP Is also bad, so..'

The truth is that our problem is due to the fact that our economy has been hooked to oil since the 1970's. Before oil, it was cocoa, palm oil, groundnut, etc. When the price of the thing goes up, our economy is healthy, when the price goes down, our economy goes gaga. It happens in many other African countries like ours.

But the problem with most people on this site, they want to blast their opponents while praising their side. APC does it, PDP supporters are doing it now.

Back when I was a child in the 1980's, all this complaining I see here, people were complaining well well the same way. Meanwhile, they were telling us stories of the 1970's and early 1980's when things were so good, you could buy a car for N1000 or less, and a table fan for N16, and bread for 50kobo.

The problem with Nigeria is our economy has hooked up to whatever resource we sell...and we do not set the price. (And when we attempt to set the price, it causes wahala). The only way we can set price is downwards...and we cannot afford to set our oil at 50 dollars per barrel like ROssiya is doing, because it would crash our economy badly.

That is why I tell people that APC Has failed because they did not diversify the economy. But because that means saying the same thing about PDP, In their minds, you are excusing APC (LOl).

At some point, you cannot argue with the average Nairalander. Half of them are government praise singers, the other half are PDP and LP and seccesionist advocates (the latter when their side is losing). A tiny minority don't swing either side...but then again, everyone wants you to be on either side, and if you do not say that GEJ is a god, or that TInubu is renewing hope, you are an evil person.

Maybe that is why we cannot see our problem clearly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Shikena(m): 3:17pm On Feb 02
You captured it brilliantly.

We need to understand this because we all want the same thing, a prosperous Nigeria, but most of us don't understand "the problem" and we find it very convenient to label it a political party problem.

nairalanda1:

You are right, but as far as many on this site are concerned, you are excusing APC, because they think you are saying that 'APC is bad, but look PDP Is also bad, so..'

The truth is that our problem is due to the fact that our economy has been hooked to oil since the 1970's. Before oil, it was cocoa, palm oil, groundnut, etc. When the price of the thing goes up, our economy is healthy, when the price goes down, our economy goes gaga. It happens in many other African countries like ours.

But the problem with most people on this site, they want to blast their opponents while praising their side. APC does it, PDP supporters are doing it now.

Back when I was a child in the 1980's, all this complaining I see here, people were complaining well well the same way. Meanwhile, they were telling us stories of the 1970's and early 1980's when things were so good, you could buy a car for N1000 or less, and a table fan for N16, and bread for 50kobo.

The problem with Nigeria is our economy has hooked up to whatever resource we sell...and we do not set the price. (And when we attempt to set the price, it causes wahala). The only way we can set price is downwards...and we cannot afford to set our oil at 50 dollars per barrel like ROssiya is doing, because it would crash our economy badly.

That is why I tell people that APC Has failed because they did not diversify the economy. But because that means saying the same thing about PDP, In their minds, you are excusing APC (LOl).

At some point, you cannot argue with the average Nairalander. Half of them are government praise singers, the other half are PDP and LP and seccesionist advocates (the latter when their side is losing). A tiny minority don't swing either side...but then again, everyone wants you to be on either side, and if you do not say that GEJ is a god, or that TInubu is renewing hope, you are an evil person.

Maybe that is why we cannot see our problem clearly.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by seunmsg(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02
ChristCee:
To every single one of you who did this.
You were shouting corruption up and down. Buhari gave millions to Talibans, he made himself petroleum minister for 8 years but our refineries did not produce a drop of oil. His aides were stealing funds and giving it to terrorists...even planned to construct a rail road to Niger...and he started Fulani killings with his Ruga program
Your yeye Nigeria air is there after the billions spent on a useless logo
They painted the value out of your money
Every single aid were stealing billions.
They inherited every single bad thing in Jonathan's government and multiplied the suffering ratio
But they couldn't maintain one single good thing in his government

Don't let me even start with the present day problems we have now.
But for all of you who harassed Jonathan out of office. May you remain cursed forever.

The good thing about ignorant comments posted online is that the internet never forgets. The same way you are bringing up the post of some people to abuse them is the same way people will bring up your comments in the next 10 years and curse you for opposing the current administration. In the next ten years, people will talk about how things were better now than then. We've been around for long to see this play out every different circles. Human memories are very short and they only analyze things based on current situations. Your time will come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Greenback: 3:24pm On Feb 02
Many useful iggeots in the south,thunda faya all of them. Abomination people
Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Greenback: 3:27pm On Feb 02
seunmsg:

The good thing about ignorant comments posted online is that the internet never forgets. The same way you are bringing up the post of some people to abuse them is the same way people will bring up your comments in the next 10 years and curse you for opposing the current administration. In the next ten years, people will talk about how things were better now than then. We've been around for long to see this play out every different circles. Human memories are very short and they only analyze things based on current situations. Your time will come.
You forgot to add "all thanks to APC".
Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by paramakina202: 3:28pm On Feb 02
I saw in the post Abia state governor wants to build 35k FIFA standard stadium.As an Abia man I support him 100%, an international and biggest,best football club in Nigeria'Enyimba of Aba' deserves the best stadium the state can offer.
Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by blacknp(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02
Bobloco:
It shall not be well with those who brought this current Tinubu calamitous regime to power
Shameful Colorado Bobloco you are still yet to tell us your state of origin?

You want us to believe that it is because you & Peter Gringory Obi lost election, and that it is because of President Bola Tinubu that you are suffering abi?

1 Like

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Asswipemod: 3:36pm On Feb 02
seunmsg:

What is your own solution to the problem on ground, Kadoso? What is your position. Stop blowing grammar and tell us your pragmatic view. Ah!
Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by blacknp(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02
paramakina202:
I saw in the post Abia state governor wants to build 35k FIFA standard stadium. As an Abia man I support him 100%, an international and biggest,best football club in Nigeria'Enyimba of Aba' deserves the best stadium the state can offer.
Paramakina202 no wonder you be Nnamdi Kanu person?

I am still waiting for your colleague Colorado Bobloco to reveal his state of origin.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by blacknp(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02
seunmsg:

A wise man has spoken.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Asswipemod: 3:40pm On Feb 02
Bobloco:
It shall not be well with those who brought this current Tinubu calamitous regime to power

It is someone who will be building breweries up and down that is not calamitous. Abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by RepoMan007: 3:52pm On Feb 02
The system was regressing under the otuoke zoologist. Buhari unlike the gentleman from Bayelsa saw no need to leave after a terrible first 4 years. That's what makes APC devilish. The held unto power after destroying the system and even brought the next man on their queue to continue where the first one stopped. Sad.
Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by paramakina202: 4:04pm On Feb 02
blacknp:
Paramakina202 no wonder you be Nnamdi Kanu person?

I am still waiting for your colleague Colorado Bobloco to reveal his state of origin.

I am not an Nnamdi Kanu's person that is an insult to my person.
We share same state of origin that is all.Ideologically speaking we are miles apart.
Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Lanretoye(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02
Streetdoctor:

chief ronu crew spotted
ibanuje fans club member sighted.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by SouthSouth1914: 4:26pm On Feb 02
Shikena:

Your response didn’t fail to disappoint! Let’s enjoy the change.. Anyone who supports an anti people’s government will always bear the brunt of the consequences including their aged parents and relatives grin
Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by TUANKU(m): 4:45pm On Feb 02
BobbieZion:

Don't be irritated boy.
I was just stating my point.......
I am your Daddy yaro.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by BobbieZion(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02
TUANKU:

I am your Daddy yaro.

Ok Sir.
You mean you are the ones that destroyed Nijeriya ke nan......
Re: If You Were Among These People, Your Life Is Cursed. by Bobloco: 5:26pm On Feb 02
Asswipemod:

It is someone who will be building breweries up and down that is not calamitous. Abi?

Which company did Tinubu build

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Unknown Facts About The Libyan Dictator Muammar Gaddafi / REVEALED!!!....Top Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Strength And Weaknesses Of APC Presidential Aspirants: Who Wins, Who Loses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.