Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) (22132 Views)

Prophet Uebert Angel Finally Meets Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome. [VIDEO, PICTURES] / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Yusman316(m): 11:00am On Feb 02
G00dharddick:
Pastor Chris the white man no even send the downfall of Nigeria's economy. Man is so concerned about his religious stuff.

Meanwhile Enoch Adeboye is busy asslicking this govt because of brown envelope. Soyinka the clown has gone mute because his fellow tribesman is in charge. Kumuyi no even send. Only bishop oyedepo is vocal blasting this govt others no send wether Nigeria burns or not.

The joke is on Tinubu supporters. Seunmsg I hope you're buying bag of rice for 4k? Hope you're buying fuel for 35naira with your runo membership card
We all agree that Nigeria has governance issues but inflation is ravaging every part of the world at the moment. Nigerians that traveled to Ivory coast for afcon reported that they couldn't use their cars because of high cost fuel which stands at almost 2k per liter and the same goes for other commodities
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Neddstark: 11:18am On Feb 02
Oyakhilome, you were warned not to romance with TBJ. Your romance with him made you controversial because he was.

2 Likes

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Kingjbase: 11:22am On Feb 02
Gamezi:
Behind every rumors there is bit sign of truth
No smoke without fire
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Bluntemperor: 11:28am On Feb 02
G00dharddick:
Pastor Chris the white man no even send the downfall of Nigeria's economy. Man is so concerned about his religious stuff.
Meanwhile Enoch Adeboye is busy asslicking this govt because of brown envelope. Soyinka the clown has gone mute because his fellow tribesman is in charge. Kumuyi no even send. Only bishop oyedepo is vocal blasting this govt others no send wether Nigeria burns or not.
The joke is on Tinubu supporters. Seunmsg I hope you're buying bag of rice for 4k? Hope you're buying fuel for 35naira with your runo membership card

O P, you call someone like Soyinka 'a clown' and Pastor Adebiye ' a brown envelope' just because they refused to join your dirty politics of ' obidient and PDP supporters group and you are still pained by your elections loss!
Ok,hope you can defend this your Nonsense, when times come!

2 Likes

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 11:30am On Feb 02
G00dharddick:

You children open mouth and talk rubbish courtesy of poor parental upbringing.

Does RCCG look poor to depend to depend on govt envelope for her G.O

1 Like

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Kingjbase: 11:34am On Feb 02
Sirmwill:

Be careful

Be careful of what. Chris is no man of God . But a swindler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by APCNig: 11:35am On Feb 02
G00dharddick:

You go cry tire. Tinubu is President till 2031

1 Like

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Kingjbase: 11:36am On Feb 02
TOPCRUISE:
When they see that miracles performed by a pastor is too much, they say he is a magician.
If he don't perform much miracles and preach about prosperity they say he is a Pastorpreneur.
If he preach holiness and not condemning corrupt politicians or bad leaders but will instead pray for them when they come to him for prayers. They will say he is after brown envelopes.

So what are insinuating. They say by their fruits and actions you shall know them
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:39am On Feb 02
KEVIND:

The way they lied against Prophet TB Joshua, they lied against me too -Pst Christ Oyakhilomey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98c_eRmiehw?si=QOZpvNigYstoA7l4

Full Details Of Pastor Chris Oyahkilome & Prophet TB Joshua’s Relationship That Ended Tragically

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_n_gXEvgiU

After the BBC's explosive documentary on the late Prophet TB Joshua, which shed light on his controversial practices and alleged diabolical ways, this took us back to Fifteen years ago, when Paul Agomoh, the former second-in-command of the late Prophet, disclosed that well-known Nigerian pastors were victims of his ungodly ways. One of those pastors was Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, the founder of Believers Love World Ministries, also known as Christ Embassy.

According to the former disciple, the "Man in the synagogue" bewitched Pastor Chris when he visited his church for the first time in 2001 and initiated him into his cult using diabolical powers. But this was not Prophet TB Joshua's end goal as he would later use Pastor Chris to cause a division between the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN and the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, PFN.

While all these were ongoing, the media painted TB Joshua and the head pastor of Christ Embassy as friends who bonded over their higher calling and gift for miracle healing and teachings. Videos of the two powerful men of God performing miracles and healing in TB Joshua's church and other friendly public sightings give the impression that they are fond of each other. Sadly, this was just a big controversial pot of soup that the SCOAN founder was cooking. When all the ingredients were complete, Pastor Chris's association with TB Joshua shook Christendom like a Tornado.

What impact did this have on Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's ministry? Did this cost him his supernatural powers as many insulated? And what led to the end of their relationship?

#PastorChrisandTBJoshua
#TBJoshua
#ProphetTBJoshua
#TDJakes
# PastorChrisOyakhilome
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by ufotunang: 11:45am On Feb 02
Akerele44:
This man do fake miracle so tey silver bird station STV stop to dey carry him Programme
..how do you know his miracles are fake... explain
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Nice2023(m): 11:45am On Feb 02
U are a fake pastor no doubt.

With fake miracles.
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Nice2023(m): 11:47am On Feb 02
Kingjbase:

Be careful of what. Chris is no man of God . But a swindler

He is a criminal my brother.
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by AuthorMan: 11:57am On Feb 02
G00dharddick:

You mentioned all these men and never mentioned your biological father. Is he not a Nigerian?
What has he contributed to the growth of the country.
I know you inherited this senselessness from him and the way you are behaving your kids are taking over from you.
The demonic oppression in your family is great and it radiates through your post.

Happy weekend.

3 Likes

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02
OLAADEGBU:

Full Details Of Pastor Chris Oyahkilome & Prophet TB Joshua’s Relationship That Ended Tragically

"Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And TB Joshua Brought Witchcraft To The Nigerian Church" - Pastor Sunday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxnFVwl7Brw
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by ThothHermes: 12:10pm On Feb 02
KEVIND:
If only Believers in Christ Jesus will ask the Holy Spirit to reveal real men of God to them. Instead, they mostly rely on conventional media houses & daddy GO's to decide who is real or not.

Jesus the Christ said:
"If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."

Senior Prophet TB Joshua is a real man of God, Infact,he is in the league of Prophet Elijah & Moses.
Wether you believe it or not, you can't change the fact
You be mumu. It's not an insult. Just a description.
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Kaytixy: 12:22pm On Feb 02
Is your ex-wife also part of the press?
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by SaLongs1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 02
Falseprofet2:
grin
They did also lie against you when you said covid 19 was caused by 5G
Same 5G you'll soon use and even tax your members to pay for

Or was it lie, top member of your church duped people of billions. Am sure its your church that took injunction against Efcc from probing illicit funds
Africans in general and Nigerians in particular do love being spiritually scammed!!

1 Like

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Mozegee: 12:39pm On Feb 02
My happiness is that every person is on this together.
G00dharddick:

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Trophy12: 12:41pm On Feb 02
G00dharddick:

😂😂😂😂😂 this man u just funny , one trophy beer for you
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by victorsola: 12:54pm On Feb 02
G00dharddick:

this your hatered go later finish you oo. Cus how does this video come to this your analysis.

1 Like

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02
This con artist is trying everything to hide from his atrocities. Well his empty headed followers have no brain of their own to think

1 Like

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02
ufotunang:
..how do you know his miracles are fake... explain

Show me one person that was blind that he truly cured . Just one

1 Like

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by treatise: 1:10pm On Feb 02
Kingpele:
Sorry oooo ...it's just wrong for people to tell lies against a fellow human being but is even more terrible for someone who claimed to built lagos from scratch to come in only to destroy the economy of this Country..a dollar was 215 around April 2015 but today is getting above 1500....what a builder
He's building with garri instead of sand and cement.
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by aswani(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02
ShugaSneh:
Honestly Ronu yaríba ewedu munchers are our problem in Nigeria

On a thread of Oyakhilome saying people lied against him, ńa wa

1 Like

Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 1:25pm On Feb 02
KEVIND:
The way they lied against Prophet TB Joshua, they lied against me too -Pst Christ Oyakhilomey

But he didn't mention TB Joshua?
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by allthingsgood: 2:31pm On Feb 02
G00dharddick:

whats this one saying
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by allthingsgood: 2:32pm On Feb 02
Chris is just speaking to his gullible church members

99.9% of miracles in church are fake. 100% of Pastor chris miracles are fake. Period.
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by allthingsgood: 2:33pm On Feb 02
Mumusaphire:
We all know press. They dance to the tune of who sponsor them

But u were very happy when they called Nigeria fantastically corrupt. You didnt know oyibo tell lies then
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by Image123(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02
KEVIND:

But the video is not about TB, why are you lying and making it seem like he was defending TB?
Re: How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video) by DaddyJapan(m): 2:47pm On Feb 02
Falseprofet2:
grin
They did also lie against you when you said covid 19 was caused by 5G
Same 5G you'll soon use and even tax your members to pay for

Or was it lie, top member of your church duped people of billions. Am sure its your church that took injunction against Efcc from probing illicit funds

You are right, we need to be weary of the born again liar. cool

According to one of the supposed people healed on live TV who pleaded for anonymity;

“I was offered R10 000 to rehearse and pretend to be in a wheelchair three weeks before the all-night prayer called Night of Bliss at the Johannesburg Stadium.

The pastor told me that they were looking for people to work for the church. He said that I was going to sit in a wheelchair and be wheeled around while pretending to be physically ill. I would then stand up and walk as soon as Pastor Chris stopped praying for me.

Even children who are healthy are whisked around in wheelchairs. Some use crutches. Everyone is allocated a person who tells the congregation about your background, your specific illness and suffering.

The pastor then raises his hands and places them maybe on your legs if you cannot walk, and a few seconds later you get up and walk around the room.

Source: https://www.herald.ng/your-miracles-are-fake-church-members-accuse-pastor-chris

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden / 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do / Is Anointing Oil Still Relevant In The New Testament?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.