Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick (49721 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by mysticwarrior(m): 4:13pm On Feb 02
I don't pity most of these Nigerian women whenever they are crying about their husbands and side chicks, many of them were once side chick to married men it is karma.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by victorazy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 02
talented321:
You gat share ur husband madam don't be greedy, men are not meant for one women..

Man is like big fat cow, one stomach can never consume it.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by franchasofficia: 4:16pm On Feb 02
Nature will always take its course.

Women should understand that men are wired differently from them when it comes to sex.

That your husband is cheating on you with another lady does not mean your husband doesnt love you.

Ladies try and understand this sad truth and reality about all men and stop having high expectation towards men when it comes to sex and fidelity

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by NAC1666: 4:20pm On Feb 02
TopNotchTrends:
A lady has confronted a side chick her husband has been cheating with.
The lady called the side chick all sorts of names and said the side chick prevents her from seeing her husband for 2 weeks.

Watch the video and share your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmDlNx07zlk?si=_a2UKqZ4-2zXJ4k8

If she is a wise woman,they won't be a problem
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Orlu13: 4:27pm On Feb 02
SultanOfAbia:

At least when War start
They will first carry you women and children to safety first before Men.
If bandit attack village, na Men Dem dey first kill
If arm robber enter house, Na the man go protect both wife and pikin

You don't hear us complain about it

See, it's not only women that have privelege in this world ooo

Men get their own privelege too
we are allowed to flex many women
It is our privelege

The heavy responsibility on Men today is enough to kill 2 elephants.
1 wife cannot solve this kind problem
You need wife and side chick to join hands inorder to keep Men sane in this Hard times

So lock up and get back to the kitchen..
Allow Men to Enjoy

how can I like this ur post 1000X

most women want to enjoy both their female privileges and also enjoy male privileges as well...but they don't want men to enjoy theirs...funny lots grin

4 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by talented321: 4:33pm On Feb 02
If the wife is ur sister, what do you want to do? Pls be precise, do you want to beat the man..
FireUpNow:

I'd the wife was your sister will you say this?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Ulogwe1: 4:45pm On Feb 02
Irresponsible men and women everywhere.

But madam, when you see some couples who are celebrating 70years of marriage. These are some of the experience they pass through as well. Take your husband and go home settle your grievances. God bless you.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by pocohantas(f): 4:46pm On Feb 02
20 years later he would claim his kids were turned against him. I kuku like women. They know how to bid their time.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Biglittlelois(f): 4:46pm On Feb 02
Lol men and cheating, no wonder so many married women cheat these days cos they are tired of praying and watching WAR ROOM with no visible changes then also help themselves outside, because to them two can play the game, the wise ones divorce their husband for peace of mind to prevent stds and HIV, no wonder the marriage institution is becoming nonsense these days.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by TheWinterBird(f): 4:56pm On Feb 02
If your husband is cheating, you've no business with the sidekick but your husband. It's nobody's fault you married a man-ho. That said, there're women who knowingly chase after married men and they're just as pathetic as these men who step outside of their marriage. Nonetheless, she should still hold the husband whom she exchanged vows with accountable. If he's a prolific cheater, will she confront every woman he cheats with?

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by wizzprince(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02
Now he will be gone for two months
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Elinosweet143(f): 5:00pm On Feb 02
I hope if the wife is your sister you would be able to tell her thesame thing plus if unfortunately the husband carry sickness come house he will keep it away from the wife, cos this side chics are universal donors
talented321:
You gat share ur husband madam don't be greedy, men are not meant for one women..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by JayPeeOham: 5:05pm On Feb 02
talented321:

Yes, I agree with you completely, Men are meant for one women and not two woman grin tongue
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by MasterTeeUSA: 5:08pm On Feb 02
Gone are the days when men suffer in silence...if you stress a man out, he just wont come home...and even more so in sane countries...you want the house...take it. I just found out one of my friend of the family that served in the military in Afghanistan discovered wife had someone else...and they just bought a house...he left..and now news just reached that she sold the house cos she cant afford to keep it..before you make decisions, shine your eyes...and when super stressed, leave and protect your peace. If Lady B can give you peace, you have only one life. A world is enough for the wise.

TopNotchTrends:
A lady has confronted a side chick her husband has been cheating with.
The lady called the side chick all sorts of names and said the side chick prevents her from seeing her husband for 2 weeks.

Watch the video and share your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmDlNx07zlk?si=_a2UKqZ4-2zXJ4k8

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by crossbreedwears(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02
Would you allow 2 men share your daughter from time to time?
talented321:

3 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by nairalanda1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 02
talented321:

Okay, you gat to share your wife , oga, don't be greedy. Women are not meant for one man too....

Note that the side chick is probably very polygamous too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by nairalanda1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02
talented321:

Modified: if you like quote me from now till night' i said the truth. Just that men has to do whatever they want to do in a respectful manner because women also have feelings and emotions..

GOod, I hope you share your wife and daughter with other men, because what is good for the goose is good for the gander...

cheesy

You guys, adultery harms a lot of families. And if you don't want your son to abuse you in public, and no one would correct him because they know he is right, stay with one woman

And if you want to sleep around, don't get married. Or be honest with your woman from the word go.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by nairalanda1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02
fyzaila:
How is it the side chic's business? Instead of you to deal with your husband who decided to be a cheerful giver of what supposed to be yours only. Rubbish

Well, at the end of the day, don't fight your wife's side boy....it's not his business....

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by akins33: 5:18pm On Feb 02
He dsnt want her simple,he has stepped up and and she's still living the village life..Calling someone Asha**o is so so low.

Not justifying his actions, but she is definitely an unclout and local woman
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by nairalanda1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02
Mryacks:
Very terrible behaviour by the so-called wife. The side chick was even composed enough to just walk away from there. Face your husband woman

OKay, don't fight your wife's boyfriends, and your side chick's boyfriend...good behaviour.

PLus it is possible side chick does not know he was married. Now she does...and is walking away while the going is good.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by nairalanda1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02
motionarena:

But if its other way around.

She is a hoe, olosho.

Exactly.

The man is a good gigolo...the wife and side chick probably did not know. cheesy
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by nairalanda1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02
Primusinterpares:
Some Wives are responsible for some husband's behaviors...
The peaceful babe the man married is now a lion of the house

So, a man not being able to control his dong is the wife's fault.

RIght....like the man has no self control, or has forgotten the vows he took when he was getting married.

Ah well, make he no complain when the wife steps out too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by nairalanda1(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02
DiskJokeyManic:
See as thread scarce,,,, no insult on de man or anytin but should it be the oda way round....we would have been seeing comments like “Shameless woman” “Women are useless” “Once a hoe alwsys a hoe” dis dat..... Instead, dey decided to turn marriage councillors and motivational speakers to de woman

The truth is dat Nairaland has alot of misogynists who hide unda de guise of Redpill to spew rubbish😐

Una mind go soon touch ground for dis forum😐😐

Agreed, some women are hoes, and oloshos

BUt so also are some men too, and instead of some redpillers to call out the men, dem go call gigolo, alpha male, and strong man...

God, I still remember the tears of the woman I was counselling several years ago. Got the virus from her alpha male husband (who was also positive, so good for him).
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by nairalanda1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 02
vincenteger:

Hence the reason to justify cheating?
Why not divorce her

Abi, haven't some people heard of the word divorce?

Painful, but at the end, legal.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by ModestManager: 5:23pm On Feb 02
It's about time Nigerians corrected this incorrect English:::

NOTHING EXISTS LIKE Side Chick. The CORRECT word or words that has been used for long is SIDE-KICK...

I started reading and seeing, online where else, side-chicks in 2019!

Since the eighties and heretofore, I've always known the term as SIDE-KICk (Applicable for both sexes), from dailies and magazines, etc.

PLEASE NAIJA, side-chick is a NONSENSICAL ENGLISH! Thanks.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by talented321: 5:23pm On Feb 02
My sister have a life to live and she know what is best for herself..
Elinosweet143:
I hope if the wife is your sister you would be able to tell her thesame thing plus if unfortunately the husband carry sickness come house he will keep it away from the wife, cos this side chics are universal donors
you can get sickness anywhere because i believe you don`t contact any when you are in your prime..
I'm not in support of the man because he abuse his powers. What i don't like is the line you women are drawing, that's what make's me more perplex, like you can compete with men..

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by KarinaSlim(f): 5:24pm On Feb 02
Nicepoker:
After rejecting your food for a week. Na you go beg me say wetin you do. grin

I laugh in spanish grin

Did u just say beg?

Format of our grandmothers grin

Who does that these days?

This boy is funny🤣

This is 2024 darling.

Wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by APOPTOSIS: 5:25pm On Feb 02
pocohantas:
20 years later he would claim his kids were turned against him. I kuku like women. They know how to bid their time.
That's the reason most men are now saving for rainy days. They now see marriages as contract.
Most men have secret accounts where they stash money and wouldn't mind if the monied are lost to bankers upon their death.
Reason is that Nowadays Men now prepare for their old age. We can no longer rely on anyone including our kids. KIDS keep purchasing exotic stuffs for their mothers, only leaving their dad's with bottles of Dry Gin and Snuff boxes.
MEN take this Lady's (pocohantas) statement seriously. Save for your Old Age. Your kids will always remember their mothers even when they are EviL.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by Blessing078: 5:25pm On Feb 02
That's great 😃😃 lol
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by nairalanda1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02
talented321:
My sister have a life to live and she know what is best for herself.. you can get sickness anywhere because i believe you don`t contact any when you are in your prime..
I'm not in support of the man because he abuse his powers. What i don't like is the line you women are drawing, that's what make's me more perplex, like you can compete with men..

Is a woman calling out the woman that is wrecking her marriage competition?

Should a woman tolerate all manner of side chick in her hubsand life because 'line women are drawing'

Oga, go and sit down. ANd yes, if the woman was sleeping around, I would call her out well well. BUT THIS MAN HAS NO JUSTIFICATION.

And yes, many men that sleep around bring diseases for their wife. PLenty disease. Many women have died of HIV over the years...women who never slept around, were faithful to their husbands, because their husband could not control himself.

The side chick is also sleeping around. Yes, it happens.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by nairalanda1(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02
APOPTOSIS:

That's the reason most men are now saving for rainy days. They now see marriages as contract.
Most men have secret accounts where they stash money and wouldn't mind if the monied are lost to bankers upon their death.
Reason is that Nowadays Men now prepare for their old age. We can no longer rely on anyone including our kids. KIDS keep purchasing exotic stuffs for their mothers, only leaving their dad's with bottles of Dry Gin and Snuff boxes.
MEN take this Lady's (pocohantas) statement seriously. Save for your Old Age. Your kids will always remember their mothers even when they are EviL.

And if men don't sleep around after they marry, their kids will treat them right regardless of status.

Still good to save for old age.

Don't sleep around, your kids will bless you. WIfe too don't sleep around, your kids will bless you. DO the right thing, no one would suffer in old age.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick by murtalaa(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02
Side chicks are becoming a national security concern. DSS should do something about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! / Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia / How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.