Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro (19006 Views)

Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man / Meet Francis Uzoho, Nigerian Youngest Goal Keeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by JayPeeOham: 2:22pm On Feb 02
Built2last:
Can we stop these psychological warfare between these 2 goal keepers. Uzoho or whoever is keeping today doesn't need these pressures

All our defense needs to do is stand strong and any keeper could be chilling all through the match.

Even Oliver khan will collect if defense is porous.

Can we score early goals and weaken the passion of the opponent.

We need to focus more on what is important, good defense, good midfield and take opportunities. a goal keeper is at the back end if the team does well.

All the best to the Eagles today

Well said and rightly so
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by clockwisereport: 2:23pm On Feb 02
Emma1Oj:
he enter, he no enter, Nigeria is crashing out today..

Make I for hear word.. no better news again for radio, so so eagle eagle everywhere. Watin happen?

We will not crash out today and there is nothing you can do about it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 2:23pm On Feb 02
ZaddyJ:

Nimbus the cat has predicted the match Nigeria is winning

Na nimbus go play the match?

Dey play!
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by Realdeals(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02
Nigerians often run on emotions, Nwabali has never been tested in this competition, our defence has been good. They forget Nwabali chop 2 goals on his debut for Super eagles against Guinea.
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by Ironbull: 2:26pm On Feb 02
Same thing Geman Roar did at wrong time by fielding nonsense players in the last Cup of Nation that made his wife country send us out now Passaro a Portugeuss want to play Uzoho at the post for his felloway Portuguess speaking nation to beat us ba

1 Like

Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by santopelele(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02
Angelfrost:

In 2013, didn't PDP and Jonathan claim glory for AFCON victory?!!

So, why should Tinubu's own be different?!! tongue

Make dem Sha win am first... The journey still long.
and mention one thing that your God tinubu has gotten right in this country. The last time i checked, he is still in france enjoying himself
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by Emma1Oj(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02
clockwisereport:

We will not crash out today and there is nothing you can do about it
ok, no wahala. I will quote u 8:15pm
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by ppogba: 2:39pm On Feb 02
Someone that we do not trust is trusting another fellow.

Irony of life.

In coaching, when results are going your way,you automatically become good.
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by Raxxye(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02
Sayvick:

Nwabali’s availability for the Angola clash has been in doubt due to an injury he sustained duringthe 1-0 win over Cameroonin the round of 16 last Saturday.

However, he only missed one training session on Monday and was said to be in training on Tuesday and Wednesday which were used to assess his fitness.

Ahead of today’s game, Peseiro addressed the goalkeeper’s situation, stating that his availability was still subject to a late fitness test during the team’s last training session for the game on Thursday.

Another fan, Dare Johnson, also queried the trust of the Portuguese coach in the embattled goalkeeper.

He has conceded just once in four appearances at the AFCON and three times in all his five games for the country, keeping three clean sheets in the process.

Nigeria will take on Angola at the Felix Houphouet Boigny Stadium, Abidjan at 6pm Nigerian time today.

1-0 win?
Really?
Good journalism! 🙄🙄🙄
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by Ken4Christ: 2:41pm On Feb 02
oranget:
We trust Uzoho, we just don't trust him to man our net. Someone whose goalkicks don't pass midfield.
Please bring back our Nwabali

I was really disappointed that he couldn't take good goal kicks in the last match.
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by ViceGovernor: 2:42pm On Feb 02
LeeSmart:
Why do i have dis feeling that this man has plans of starting Uzoho?
Lol grin na wetin he dey take style tell us so.

Na God go scatter him plan.
With him in that post we may be losing 1:0 before match start.
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by KnownUnknown: 2:42pm On Feb 02
No, you don’t grin
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by Salubata(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02
Harmless question!

Hope you're not among those who always accused Buhari of the Eagle's failure then

If you do, then that's Hypocrisy.

Their failure or victory has NOTHING to do with any President
santopelele:
If super eagles win this afcon cup, the APshits and their dullard supporters will starts bragging about how the clueless president help nigeria win afcon cup, and they will add it in tifnubu achievements.
Useless government
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by OlofofoCorner: 3:00pm On Feb 02
Sayvick:

Following speculations over the fitness of goalkeeper Stanley Nwabali for Nigeria’s quarter-final clash against Angola in the ongoing 2023 Africa Cup of Nations, coach Jose Peseiro has expressed faith in the ability of Francis Uzoho between the sticks on Friday (today), PUNCH Sports Extra reports.

Nwabali’s availability for the Angola clash has been in doubt due to an injury he sustained during the 1-0 win over Cameroon in the round of 16 last Saturday.

However, he only missed one training session on Monday and was said to be in training on Tuesday and Wednesday which were used to assess his fitness.

Ahead of today’s game, Peseiro addressed the goalkeeper’s situation, stating that his availability was still subject to a late fitness test during the team’s last training session for the game on Thursday.

“We have to wait for a late fitness test today (Thursday), if he is not ready, I have other goalkeepers (Uzoho and Ojo). I believe and trust all my goalkeepers, if Nwabali is not fit, I trust Uzoho,” Peseiro said at the pre-match conference on Thursday.

Nwabali’s fitness has created anxiety among Nigerian fans who are still expecting the new number one to return to action against Angola today.

“At the mention of Uzoho’s name, every Nigerian gets scared,” a fan Sholumade Wale said.

Another fan, Dare Johnson, also queried the trust of the Portuguese coach in the embattled goalkeeper.

“Why do you always say you trust Uzoho? Have you considered what we think about him, if we trust Uzoho?”

Nwabali has been in goal for all of Nigeria’s four games at the 2023 AFCON including Nigeria’s pre-tournament friendly against Guinea in Abu Dhabi earlier this month.

He has conceded just once in four appearances at the AFCON and three times in all his five games for the country, keeping three clean sheets in the process.

Nigeria will take on Angola at the Felix Houphouet Boigny Stadium, Abidjan at 6pm Nigerian time today.

Is like craze they worry this man.......

If that Goal basket of the nation Uzoho keep today......that is the end of the road for the Super Eagles
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by clockwisereport: 3:01pm On Feb 02
Emma1Oj:
ok, no wahala. I will quote u 8:15pm

Ok
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by Kums2020: 3:04pm On Feb 02
santopelele:
If super eagles win this afcon cup, the APshits and their dullard supporters will starts bragging about how the clueless president help nigeria win afcon cup, and they will add it in tifnubu achievements.
Useless government
brainless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by Chummynoni(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02
E be like say this usel*ss coach wan collect knock for head? If you trust uzoho, na for your pocket make that one dey.

1 Like

Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:15pm On Feb 02
This Uzoho....na Onana cousin e be oooo..

Put Ojo there jejely if Nwabali no fit

1 Like

Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by ppogba: 3:20pm On Feb 02
Emperormartin:
I'd like to meet the voodoo man for uzoho

He's so potent!!!

No voodoo man anywhere.

All you just need as a Super eagles player not regular in your club is to buy nice T-shirt on your way to the camp for officials and crispy 100 dollar denominations for a few NFF officials.
Even if the whole Naija says No, YES is your case.
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by FireUpNow(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02
Don't be surprised to see Nwabali in post. Mind games war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by Lomprico2: 3:21pm On Feb 02
Trust kii you there, you this fraud of a coach. No use our emotions play o!
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by femicyrus(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02
Imagine a coach saying he trust onana
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by Ulogwe1: 3:28pm On Feb 02
Mad oooo.

This man, no try this rubbish ooooo.

U no use Uzoho for group stage. Na knock out stage u wan make use of him.

If you try shege, you go see shege.
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by Okeoghenerobert: 3:30pm On Feb 02
Uzoho and Onana are brothers

1 Like

Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by Shikena(m): 3:32pm On Feb 02
As a patriotic Nigerian I trust our players but for the sake of my heart I won't be watching the match live if Uzoho is chosen. I would be more comfortable even if Nyesom Wike is in goal.
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by Shikena(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02
So you want your country to lose because of politics?

Are you aware that we won trophies under demonic military dictators?

santopelele:
Useless government
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by LeeSmart: 3:42pm On Feb 02
ViceGovernor:

Lol na wetin he dey take style tell us so.
Na God go scatter him plan.
With him in that post we may be losing 1:0 before match start.
Make e better be say him just dey play, becus enhh we go track am reach him family house oo whether na for portugal or na for naija e dey, we no care.
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by oluwaahmed: 3:48pm On Feb 02
Uzoho wey be otuoshi Person wey sack gernat Rohr? He will still sack you don't worry.
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by nathaniel27(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02
We Nigerians no trust am
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by Iyke48: 3:59pm On Feb 02
As we no trust him nko?
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by aremubabs: 4:03pm On Feb 02
Nwabili himself is untested.

Against Cameroon, he made zero saves.

Our defence has been rock solid.
Re: I Trust Uzoho - Peseiro by Omenlon: 4:05pm On Feb 02
santopelele:
Useless government
so because of APC and Tinubu Nigeria should loose the match, abi. I pity you. Don't die of frustrations for no reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract / FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup: Canada 2014! / 7 Players To Be Dropped From Super Eagles Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.