Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. (3086 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. / Help, I Release On Time When Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by bobonla: 12:49pm On Feb 02
Good day house. I visited my babe in another state. She's accommoding one of her female friend. The issue is each time I and my babe are having sex, I always imagine I'm onto of her, then immediately the sex pleasure increases and I'll release.
What might be the issue?

1 Like

Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by advanceDNA: 12:58pm On Feb 02
bobonla:
Good day house. I visited my babe in another state. She's accommoding one of her female friend. The issue is each time I and my babe are having sex, I always imagine I'm onto of her, then immediately the sex pleasure increases and I'll release.
What might be the issue?

Greed.....
..u will soon lose what u have for what u are just fantasizing about and cannot have

11 Likes

Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by Solofresh2: 12:59pm On Feb 02
You need Jesus

3 Likes

Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by DiskJokeyManic: 1:00pm On Feb 02
bobonla:
What might be the issue?

U re more sexually attracted to ur girlfriend's frnd Dan herself

9 Likes

Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by bobonla: 1:01pm On Feb 02
advanceDNA:

Greed.....
..u will soon lose what u have for what u are just fantasizing about and cannot have
Exactly bro. I fantasize on her too much each time I'm making love with my gf. Does that means I feel like having with her?
Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by bobonla: 1:02pm On Feb 02
Solofresh2:
You need Jesus
I already have him. I'm serious here. Have u ever encountered such?
Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by bobonla: 1:05pm On Feb 02
DiskJokeyManic:

U re more sexually attracted to ur girlfriend's frnd Dan herself
That's exactly what I'm thinking. I might be having sex with my babe for more than 30 Mins I won't cum or feel as to. But if I want to cum, all I need to do is to imagine I'm ontop of her. Then immediately I'll cum. I've been dating my babe for almost 5 years now.

5 Likes

Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by advanceDNA: 1:08pm On Feb 02
bobonla:

I already have him. I'm serious here. Have u ever encountered such?

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin

Nigga u fvnny asf
Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 02
bobonla:

That's exactly what I'm thinking. I might be having sex with my babe for more than 30 Mins I won't cum or feel as to. But if I want to cum, all I need to do is to imagine I'm ontop of her. Then immediately I'll cum. I've been dating my babe for almost 5 years now.

That's because your girlfriend's toto is now sour. grin

You need to get a new Toto that will re-ignite your interests

This is what we mean when we say that "Variety is the spice of life grin

7 Likes

Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by bobonla: 3:35pm On Feb 02
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

That's because your girlfriend's toto is now sour. grin

You need to get a new Toto that will re-ignite your interests

This is what we mean when we say that "Variety is the spice of life grin
Hehehe. That will be cheating na if I should do that
Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by talk2hb1(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02
bobonla:
What might be the issue?
Discuss it with your Babe friends with your Babe present, it could lead to 3some.
Y’all going to be alright las las

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by bobonla: 3:54pm On Feb 02
talk2hb1:

Discuss it with your Babe friends with your Babe present, it could lead to party.
Y’all going to be alright las las
Hehe. This is wrong advice
Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by Sniper101(m): 4:23pm On Feb 02
One time my friend visited me with his girl.
At some point the Babe used my bathroom and came out without zipping up her bumpshot

I ended up having a nice glimpse of her flat tommy, her bellybutton, the silver chains around her waist...down to the dark blue thong she was wearing

From then on I fantasized about knacking her, each time am knacking someone else 🤦

This fantasy lingered for about 3 months until I did all I could and finally knack her.

fantasy stopped.

Bro, "knack ur girlfriend friend".

5 Likes

Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by bobonla: 4:39pm On Feb 02
Sniper101:
At some point the Babe used my bathroom and came out without zipping up her bumpshot

I ended up having a nice glimpse of her flat tommy, her bellybutton, the silver chains around her waist...down to the dark blue thong she was wearing

From then on I fantasized about knacking her, each time am knacking someone else 🤦

This fantasy lingered for about 3 months until I did all I could and finally knack her.

fantasy stopped.

I think this is what I'll do. I just can't stop thinking about knacking her each time I am knacking my babe

2 Likes

Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by Johnson225(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02
bobonla:

I think this is what I'll do. I just can't stop thinking about knacking her each time I am knacking my babe

And after knacking the new girl you start fantisizing on knacking someone else...Only then you realize it wasn't worth it from the beginning...
Stick with your gal if she's loyal too.

8 Likes

Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by bobonla: 5:44pm On Feb 02
Johnson225:

And after knacking the new girl you start fantisizing on knacking someone else...Only then you realize it wasn't worth it from the beginning...
Stick with your gal if she's loyal too.
Bit what I'm feeling, it is normal? Will I ever stop thinking about her frd?
Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by labake1(f): 6:01pm On Feb 02
Hope you use CD

1 Like

Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by finallybusy: 6:30pm On Feb 02
Every human has fantasies.

3 Likes

Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by rocknation62(m): 6:45pm On Feb 02
Your babe friend sef fit dey knack you low key in her imagination so don’t be surprise if it happens. My guy, If you have the opportunity Knack her responsibly and you’ll be glad you did… 🤝 🤝 🤝

3 Likes

Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by Regardless: 6:49pm On Feb 02
The same girlfriend who wants you to have anal with her? undecided

Wetin I find come here sef?
Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by bobonla: 8:45pm On Feb 02
rocknation62:
Your babe friend sef fit dey knack you low key in her imagination so don’t be surprise if it happens. My guy, If you have the opportunity Knack her responsibly and you’ll be glad you did… 🤝 🤝 🤝
Words on Marbles. I'll up my game.

1 Like

Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by bobonla: 8:45pm On Feb 02
labake1:
Hope you use CD
For?
Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:43pm On Feb 02
OP, Nothing wrong with you.

Same way some Girls crush on their Boyfriend's Friend or even brother. shocked sad

Some will even imagine They could have Thre.esome with the 2 Guys. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by EbenezerTriumph: 6:17am On Feb 03
Vinnie2000:

OP, Nothing wrong with you.

Same way some Girls crush on their Boyfriend's Friend or even brother. shocked sad

Some will even imagine They could have party with the 2 Guys. smiley

boss I need your help

1 Like

Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by Cjnr: 8:20am On Feb 03
grin grin cheesy

Oga why? Sex is mind game. Stop bleeping with your mind. Na you the imaging am.

bobonla:
What might be the issue?
Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by Mikocake(m): 9:12am On Feb 03
Sniper101:

fantasy stopped.

You betrayed a brother for a pussy bro. What happened to brocode?

You’re a kind of friend to be avoided.

Op don’t listen to this advice. How will you feel if your babe nack your guy that you’re accommodating? How will you feel about that your guy? Won’t that be the end of a beautiful relationship? Is it worth? Not all pussy is there to be smashed, learn to pass one or two.

Golden rule: do to others as you’ll have them do to you

2 Likes

Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by bobonla: 9:12am On Feb 03
Cjnr:
grin grin cheesy

Oga why? Sex is mind game. Stop bleeping with your mind. Na you the imaging am.

How boss?
Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by Sniper101(m): 11:23am On Feb 03
Mikocake:

You betrayed a brother for a pussy bro. What happened to brocode?

You’re a kind of friend to be avoided.

Op don’t listen to this advice. How will you feel if your babe nack your guy that you’re accommodating? How will you feel about that your guy? Won’t that be the end of a beautiful relationship? Is it worth? Not all pussy is there to be smashed, learn to pass one or two.

Golden rule: do to others as you’ll have them do to you

Bro
Calm down
Stop crying more than the bereaved
The girl wasn't exactly his main chick
Besides, I told him after I knack the girl

FYI, this my guy dun knack girl wey I ask him to go pick for me at a certain junction and go entertain her at my house until I come.
Before I come sef he dun first knack her
Girl wey me never knack before o

Anyways, me with my guy dey understand each other
And besides sef, my own golden rule is "do unto others as they do you".
Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by Mikocake(m): 11:38am On Feb 03
Sniper101:

Bro
Calm down
Stop crying more than the bereaved
The girl wasn't exactly his main chick
Besides, I told him after I knack the girl

FYI, this my guy dun knack girl wey I ask him to go pick for me at a certain junction and go entertain her at my house until I come.
Before I come sef he dun first knack her
Girl wey me never knack before o

Anyways, me with my guy dey understand each other
And besides sef, my own golden rule is "do unto others as they do you".

I get the context now. If both of you are good with nacking each other’s babe then, fine. I won’t role with someone I can’t trust my babe with, if they can do it to your babe they can also do it to your wife.

We accept the friendship we think we deserve and birds of the same feathers should role together.

In op case, he never said his babe betrayed him by nacking his friend. So that would be bad if op betray his babe by nacking her friend.
Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by Sniper101(m): 12:04pm On Feb 03
Mikocake:

I get the context now. If both of you are good with nacking each other’s babe then, fine. I won’t role with someone I can’t trust my babe with, if they can do it to your babe they can also do it to your wife.

We accept the friendship we think we deserve and birds of the same feathers should role together.

In op case, he never said his babe betrayed him by nacking his friend. So that would be bad if op betray his babe by nacking her friend.

Whatever floats your boat, man.
Whatever floats your boat.
Re: I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. by Cjnr: 3:14pm On Feb 05
cheesy
bobonla:

How boss?

(1) (Reply)

Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: / Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men / Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.