Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

I am Needs A Miracle At This Point - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I am Needs A Miracle At This Point (430 Views)

Miracle At 68: Woman Welcomes First Child / Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / I'm Confused And Lost At This Point. What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am Needs A Miracle At This Point by Zanzibar1: 1:40pm On Feb 02
At this point I need a miracle. Almighty Father, I pray that You hear my plea. I know I can have all that I need because because you are life and control all things, and right now especially, I need a miracle.
Please give me a solution and send me a helper to end of this turbulent time, because right now, it feels as if I am only set to drown in my despair.

1 Like

Re: I am Needs A Miracle At This Point by blackpanthar: 3:44pm On Feb 02
Zanzibar1:
At this point I need a miracle. Almighty Father, I pray that You hear my plea. I know I can have all that I need because because you are life and control all things, and right now especially, I need a miracle.
Please give me a solution and send me a helper to end of this turbulent time, because right now, it feels as if I am only set to drown in my despair.

God is not ONLINE.

Go offline and you will get help when you MEET PEOPLE PHYSICALLY.
Re: I am Needs A Miracle At This Point by Zanzibar1: 11:59pm On Feb 02
blackpanthar:

God is not ONLINE.
Go offline and you will get help when you MEET PEOPLE PHYSICALLY.
What if you are part of the people God has sent
Re: I am Needs A Miracle At This Point by Greatzeus(m): 9:12am On Feb 03
Zanzibar1:
You should have done this in the corner of your room,and not come to a faceless forum to advertise your prayer,it's unnecessary and yields no result.
My people God doesn't read Facebook posts or tiktok post,or WhatsApp status prayers. God is not on social media, people are.
Use your mouth and heart to pray to God anywhere at anytime in any place to pray to God. Stop fooling yourself, typing prayers on social media. It's hypocrisy and useless prayer.
Math 6:5-8

1 Like

Re: I am Needs A Miracle At This Point by CHRISTFUCKER: 10:00am On Feb 03
Will you be willing to take hrt and wear a dress??

You'll be given accomodation and food plus monetary benefits
Re: I am Needs A Miracle At This Point by blackpanthar: 11:20am On Feb 03
Zanzibar1:

What if you are part of the people God has sent

You would have met me offline.

GOD DOESN'T USED COMPROMISED CHANNELS TO HELP PEOPLE

this platform is so compromised, I can show you over 300 people in the past three years with touching stories BUT TURNED OUT TO BE SCAMMMS

pls be wise.

GOD IS NOT ONLINE.
Re: I am Needs A Miracle At This Point by Zanzibar1: 12:03pm On Feb 03
Greatzeus:

You should have done this in the corner of your room,and not come to a faceless forum to advertise your prayer,it's unnecessary and yields no result.
My people God doesn't read Facebook posts or tiktok post,or WhatsApp status prayers. God is not on social media, people are.
Use your mouth and heart to pray to God anywhere at anytime in any place to pray to God. Stop fooling yourself, typing prayers on social media. It's hypocrisy and useless prayer.
Math 6:5-8

Ok I have heard you
You can check out my next post
Re: I am Needs A Miracle At This Point by Zanzibar1: 12:04pm On Feb 03
blackpanthar:

You would have met me offline.

GOD DOESN'T USED COMPROMISED CHANNELS TO HELP PEOPLE

this platform is so compromised, I can show you over 300 people in the past three years with touching stories BUT TURNED OUT TO BE SCAMMMS

pls be wise.

GOD IS NOT ONLINE.

Ok I have heard you too.
You can check out my next comment
Re: I am Needs A Miracle At This Point by Zanzibar1: 12:07pm On Feb 03
Most high, I acknowledge you are everywhere. I know we'll enough to belive you are everywhere others probably think you are not.
Most high, I need a miracle.
Thank you God
Re: I am Needs A Miracle At This Point by Zanzibar1: 6:05am On Feb 04
Good morning sir
Re: I am Needs A Miracle At This Point by Zanzibar1: 4:50pm On Feb 06
God
Re: I am Needs A Miracle At This Point by Zanzibar1: 4:50pm On Feb 06
Please help me

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? / Oshiomhole Weds Top Model Iara / Happy Democracy Day Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.