Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Fornication Is The Devils Play - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fornication Is The Devils Play (1121 Views)

Masturbation Vs Fornication / Women Are Devils / Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fornication Is The Devils Play by sexsinners(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2011
when will people know it's not okay.
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2011
OP u are very very correct. During sex , transfer of evil spirits occur and God is not happy with us when we do this act. God specifically told us to stick to one partner but man has chosen to disobey this. May God help us all. Amen. I will try my best to not have sex and i will read my bible and pray at 12 midnight since prayers are more effective at that time.
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2011
[size=14pt]Pls stop blaming the devil for a decision you took! Was the devil there when you were kerewawaing?. . . Cant you exercise self control, and think with your head, as against your dcck? Rubbish[/size]
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by ghboytelle(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Pls stop blaming the devil for a decision you took! Was the devil there when you were kerewawaing?. . . Cant you exercise self control, and think with your head, as against your dcck? Rubbish[/size]

no the devil whispers in their ears, your right these people give in not once but many times and devil grows stronger. fornication is a sin and people should not take it lightly, its as sinful as stealing.

yes you can't blame the devil ,but you can play on the devils side and get burned, lucky am not God i would of immediately send their souls to the devil to eat.
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by ghboytelle(m): 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2011
i strongly believe sex sinners is right lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by slimyem: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2011
a lot of christians/people know its wrong but will always find reasons to justify the act.
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by Idowuogbo(f): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2011
^ remove christian and say people

@op
u must d demon to see d devil in it tongue
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by sexsinners(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2011
jacobscros:

OP u are very very correct. During sex , transfer of evil spirits occur and God is not happy with us when we do this act. God specifically told us to stick to one partner but man has chosen to disobey this. May God help us all. Amen. I will try my best to not Be Intimate and i will read my bible and pray at 12 midnight since prayers are more effective at that time.
God bless you
sexkillz:

go to hell!!
ghboytelle:

no the devil whispers in their ears, your right these people give in not once but many times and devil grows stronger. fornication is a sin and people should not take it lightly, its as sinful as stealing.

yes you can't blame the devil ,but you can play on the devils side and get burned, lucky am not God i would of immediately send their souls to the devil to eat.

looks like someones got the message, GOD BLESS YOU!!
slimyem:

a lot of christian/people know its wrong but will always find reasons to justify the act.

God bless you too.
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by Idowuogbo(f): 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2011
sexsinners:
go to hell!!
Dat was so not needed , cant he air out his opinion ni

If u dint like it beg mukina to end ur thread den, bcus if our romantic typers enter dis new born thread na u go beg say u wan go Hell

Act like a literate pls cool
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2011
what is fornication? i havent heard of it before
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2011
Op u r wrong, leave the devil out, its your decision, the devil didnt force you
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by sexsinners(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2011
Rokiatu2:

Op u r wrong, leave the devil out, its your decision, the devil didnt force you

your to beautiful to argue with.

Idowuogbo:

Dat was so not needed , cant he air out his opinion ni

If u dint like it beg mukina to end your thread den, bcus if our romantic typers enter dis new born thread na u go beg say u wan go Hell

Act like a literate pls cool

lol i know , he just gets on my godly nerves sometimes.
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by HARDDON: 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2011
Funny , blame must ß layed
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by sexsinners(m): 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2011
HARDDON:

Funny , blame must ß layed

fornication is not okay and shouldn't be justified.

your allowing the devil close to you each time you fornicate
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by xtenxive(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2011
I think fornication is a sin that's very difficult to overcome/resist because of our human nature, so the solution is being FAR from anything that can lead to it.
The devil will keep looking for ways of making man go against God's will and which sin is a very good avenue and also fornication because we can all almost not resist it because we are HUMANS.
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by Andrew3(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassedpls forgive me, it is the work of the devil grin grin
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by claremont(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2011
Non-sense!
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by kelz88(f): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2011
Man has free will. Leave the devil out of it.

But funny how some holier than thou people are against fornication but will lie, steal, cheat, judge, etc,

As far as I am concerned, you can do whatever you want as long as you are not hurting anyone.
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2011
ghboytelle:

[size=14pt]And i repeat! The devil has NO HAND in you deciding to fornicate. If you want to be a sinner, sin and do so boldly dammit! Now you say fornication is as sinful as stealing. Does the devil whisper to you to go and steal, lie also? Fornication is wrong. But since not everyone engages in it, the ones that do, do so out of their wish. . . They were not forced by the devil!. . . [/size]
sexsinners:

you go to hell!!

[size=14pt]I'm in hell already,. . . Now what?. . . . . Discombobulated "Idiotological" Demon![/size]
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by ghboytelle(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]And i repeat! The devil has NO HAND in you deciding to fornicate. If you want to be a sinner, sin and do so boldly dammit! Now you say fornication is as sinful as stealing. Does the devil whisper to you to go and steal, lie also? Fornication is wrong. But since not everyone engages in it, the ones that do, do so out of their wish. . . They were not forced by the devil!. . . [/size][size=14pt]I'm in hell already,. . . Now what?. . . . . Discombobulated "Idiotological" Demon![/size]
i was being sarcastic, i fornicate everyday,but will repent once karma gets me. but since it has not happen i am fornicating away.
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by Idowuogbo(f): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2011
ghboytelle:

i was being sarcastic, i fornicate everyday,but will repent once karma gets me. but since it has not happen i am fornicating away.
Ewo u b goat oo , i mean serious Malu grin grin

U will repent wen amadioha decides to rapeeee ur behind abi

Bruda stop now b4 sexsinner sends Karashika as ur next fornication mission
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by freecocoa(f): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2011
You this sexsinner I swear I wonder the kind of christian you are,you even said your dad is a pastor yet you go ahead cursing people and fighting,na wa o.

The devil can only tempt you,he doesn't force you into doing anything,whatever you decide to do with your life is entirely up to you,people should stop using the devil to justify the wrongs they do.
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by sexsinners(m): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2011
freecocoa:

You this sexsinner I swear I wonder the kind of christian you are,you even said your dad is a pastor yet you go ahead cursing people and fighting,na wa o.

The devil can only tempt you,he doesn't force you into doing anything,whatever you decide to do with your life is entirely up to you,people should stop using the devil to justify the wrongs they do.

ofcourse the devil tempts, i agree

but the devil is real , alive and stronger than ever before and i urge ppl to ignore it.
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by sexsinners(m): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2011
ghboytelle:

wickednessss!!
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2011
ofcourse the devil tempts, i agree

but the devil is real , alive and stronger than ever before and i urge ppl to ignore it

[size=14pt]So how does this relate to the quintuplicated balderdash you posted as a topic?. . .[/size]
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by sexsinners(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]So how does this relate to the quintuplicated balderdash you posted as a topic?. . .[/size]

come close boy i need to tell you a little something.

yes you have your own ind and will, but the devil has strong powers that can pull you into his games,he will tempt you,pressure you,and persuade you into his games.

the only way to stop this is to truly have faith in God.

amen.

once you grow a little older you will look back and understand
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2011
sexsinners:

come close boy i need to tell you a little something.

yes you have your own ind and will, but the devil has strong powers that can pull you into his games,he will tempt you,pressure you,and persuade you into his games.

the only way to stop this is to truly have faith in God.

amen.

once you grow a little older you will look back and understand
[size=14pt]Faith in God to do what? Will God tie your hands from pulling down your trousers and boxers? Faith or not, it still boils down to your personal decision to fornicate or not. That is why God gave you free will and a conscience . . .

Hell! Is this what you and your father teach in church? No wonder you folks are losing "customers". . . grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2011
In order for us to end fornication in Nigeria our girls should cover up more and also not show their cleavage at work. What other ways can we use to stop fornication in our society? Let's brainstorm,
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by Eiregirl(f): 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by Kx: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2011
sexkillz:

Hell! Is this what you and your father teach in church? No wonder you folks are losing "customers". . . grin grin grin
[/size][/font][/color]
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by MrsChima1(f): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2011
OP

Did you fornicate last night? Tell the truth and shame the devil.
Re: Fornication Is The Devils Play by sexsinners(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Faith in God to do what? Will God tie your hands from pulling down your trousers and boxers? Faith or not, it still boils down to your personal decision to fornicate or not. That is why God gave you free will and a conscience . . .

[/size]

I'lll show you!! watch what you say
jacobscros:

In order for us to end fornication in Nigeria our girls should cover up more and also not show their cleavage at work. What other ways can we use to stop fornication in our society? Let's brainstorm,

yes yes yes!!!!!!! this one is good oh, girls should cover up more. i will brainstorm some more

Kx:

don't laugh with that monstrous fool
Mrs, Chima:

OP

Did you fornicate last night? Tell the truth and shame the devil.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FORNICATE!!!!!,don't make me faint.

(1) (Reply)

What Birthday And Valentine Gifts Should I Buy For Her? / Mfm Prayer For Feb 14th / She's Insecure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.