Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu (31697 Views)

Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida / 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by G00dharddick: 4:49pm On Feb 02
theredaddy:

Make una dey shut up jare, you guys thought SW voted Tinubu is all about Tribalism .. today Yorubas are championing the course to keep Tinubu on his toes, instead of joining hands to hold the govt responsible you kids come online wailing nonsense, did Northerners call Buhari to order, when GEJ was president no be our Son chant fill the air

From 1999 till 2024, SW remains the only region that protested for Nigeria's interest at all time, why can't protest start from the East or North for a better Nigeria

Ebi pawa ooooo thus says your kinsmen from the West

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Anunakeeh: 4:49pm On Feb 02
MichaelSokoto:
who's suffering?

Nobody is suffering abeg!

Tinubu till 2065!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Ulogwe1: 4:50pm On Feb 02
I missed Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by tivhador: 4:52pm On Feb 02
UNA NEVA SEE ANYTHING YET......EXCHANGE RATE GO REACH 5K TO 1 DOLLAR......IN THIS, I BELIEVE. TINUBU, IT'S A NEW YEAR - 2024; NO GREE FOR ANYBODY!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by dangoteinlaw: 4:52pm On Feb 02
Abin kpa wa cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 4:52pm On Feb 02
PortHarcourtcit:
What you should know is that TINUBU didn't start hardship in Nigeria... But he is working on elevating poverty in Nigeria...
"Elevating Poverty" Ke or you mean to say he is working to alleviate poverty. You better use the right words or you stop commenting. Go and check the meaning of elevate and stop compounding Tinubu's woes.
Remember Tinubu meant naira at ₦750 but today, naira sales at parallel market at ₦1,500 plus.
Bag of rice in my place goes for ₦58,000.
Semovita 10kg goes for ₦11,000. While other goods are also skyrocketing non-stop. Or you buy goods and services at different prices?

I also want to say this, as I have been saying it. Sharing of palliative will never solve the woes and the effects of Tinubu's policies. If they like they should empty CBN and all warehouses in the nation, it won't solve the problem, except the government do the needful by:
1. Reduce the cost of governance.
2. Guarantee food security for the citizens.
3. Invest heavily in agriculture.
4. Provide effective and watertight security for the citizens, this will in turn help them to go back to farm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by RepoMan007: 4:56pm On Feb 02
This man sat down in Ikoyi for 16 years playing godfather and mafia Don not minding how the masses of Lagos where harrased by his loyal street boys. To me, he has next to nothing to offer Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by kay29000(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02
Vlibray:
grin grin grin
No be you dey sing campaign songs for am up and down ?..
I know say e never touch K1 sha, e go soon touch everybody.
[img][/img]

He is not a sycophant that will keep singing praises when things are obviously not going well. He believed Tinubu could turn things around for the better, that's why he supported him, now that things are hard, he cant keep supporting him na

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Thomasankara(m): 5:01pm On Feb 02
[/color]what of Atiku[color=#770077]
Kennitrust:
If your conscience go blame for lying, please ignore this...

Click like if na Obi win 2023 election

Click Share if think Tinubu fairly win.
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Anunakeeh: 5:01pm On Feb 02
GAS76:
Bring the best president to rule this country it will still not work until this forceful marriage is dissolved. "Animal and human are not the same"
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by JayPeeOham: 5:02pm On Feb 02
G00dharddick:
Well Seunmsg and others disagree with you and the post. Nigerians are enjoying because Tinubu the master planner is in charge. Anyone saying otherwise is lying and hater of Nigeria and Yorubas.

After all Tulumboom built Lagos so he is building Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Brendaniel: 5:02pm On Feb 02
theredaddy:

Make una dey shut up jare, you guys thought SW voted Tinubu is all about Tribalism .. today Yorubas are championing the course to keep Tinubu on his toes, instead of joining hands to hold the govt responsible you kids come online wailing nonsense, did Northerners call Buhari to order, when GEJ was president no be our Son chant fill the air

From 1999 till 2024, SW remains the only region that protested for Nigeria's interest at all time, why can't protest start from the East or North for a better Nigeria

So that people like you will come out and start shouting that Igbos want to burn down the country because Peter Obi lost, we know your tricks, it is just hatred, there is nothing an Igbo man will do that people like you don't find fault in, we talk you find fault, we don't talk you will still find fault, just agree you people fvcked up(I only exempt those who did not support him and were vocal about it), Tinubu has sold your tribe for his selfish ambition.....

I said last year that you guys might win but you will lose your identity with Tinubu winning....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Edoreborn: 5:02pm On Feb 02
SisterAnn:
Heard old guy is resting on the Bossom of one young Yoruba Nollywood actress in France. I won't mention her name grin
pls do my brother.. Even me don tire,, though I didn't vote oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Goodoldays(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02
SisterAnn:
Heard old guy is resting on the Bossom of one young Yoruba Nollywood actress in France. I won't mention her name grin

I fit be possible o
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 5:04pm On Feb 02
Basicend:

Don't be deceived. That was what Buhari govt created for Tinubu to inherit.

Buhari is 1000 miles the most clueless and useless president in the history of Nigeria.

On this K1 statement, I hope Tinubu boys on the platform will not start calling K1 IPOB too? Coz anyone that criticize Tinubu like this is an IPOB.
Buhari didn't create any thing for Tinubu to manage. When we told hailers of politicians that removal of subsidy will create many untold hardships, they call us different names. In Nigeria oil drives virtually everything because we have refused to diversify our economy. Tinubu was ill-advised to have removed subsidy in a sweep. I said it the day he removed it that it was unnecessary, that he should have revamped the existing refineries, that would have made the subsidy fade away automatically but hailers said we don't know anything, Tinubu built Lagos and he will build Nigeria. Now, he has built Nigeria in a negative way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Fujiyama: 5:05pm On Feb 02
theredaddy:
But you expect cargoes like Peter Obi and Atiku who are above retirement age to perform in today's modern world

Mention one print Peter Obi or Atiku left that transcended into the modern world

^^^
That trick won't work. Its old and tired.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Gondonu: 5:06pm On Feb 02
Ebi npa wa o. Useless people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by EbenezerTriumph: 5:07pm On Feb 02
G00dharddick:
Well Seunmsg and others disagree with you and the post. Nigerians are enjoying because Tinubu the master planner is in charge. Anyone saying otherwise is lying and hater of Nigeria and Yorubas.
no dey mention that old Fool again.
He's not worth it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Sunday2021: 5:11pm On Feb 02
Kennitrust:
If your conscience go blame for lying, please ignore this...

Click like if na Obi win 2023 election

Click Share if think Tinubu fairly win.
and the price of garri will reduce?
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Ykc2(m): 5:12pm On Feb 02
Amotolongbo:
It is a shame that Nigerians are missing Buhari’s administration
amadioha will punish those that unleashed buhari wayo on us then came this opium user

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Emma1Oj(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02
ovie8200:
You people should leave the man alone. Nigeria has been a very bad country under terrorist bubu and it will not get better soon.
when you sleep this night, before you wake up tomorrow morning your mouth go bend go back.

Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Martinez39s(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02
Okay, fine, let me now appeal to Hamas to stop killing Jews because Jews are suffering. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 5:23pm On Feb 02
ovie8200:
You people should leave the man alone. Nigeria has been a very bad country under terrorist bubu and it will not get better soon.
If Nigeria was a bad country during Buhari, please was Tinubu voted for to come and compound the woes of the Nigerians and her people? I thought one of the purposes of a government is to solve problems the people cannot ordinarily solved by themselves.
You better stop shifting blames, it won't do Tinubu and his government good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by adolfHitler1934: 5:24pm On Feb 02
HarryGleb:
Ebi pawa o grin. our lokan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 5:26pm On Feb 02
SoNature:
You cannot give what you don't have.

Tinubu is totally clueless.
You can say that a million times. We warned them when they kept saying he's a master strategist. Sadly, his tricks and propaganda got only those living outside lagos.

You don't need to ask us why we didn't vote him in lagos, his self-acclaimed state. We know him better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 5:27pm On Feb 02
[quote author=adolfHitler1934 post=128254482][/quote]Lol
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Bukola94: 5:28pm On Feb 02
Ulogwe1:
I missed Buhari
I miss Umaru Musa Yaradua of blessed memories, may ALLAH SWT grant him the highest place in paradise. May his family and those that love him be blessed in abundance. They shall not die young. I love late Umaru Musa Yaradua very much, I pray we will get a president, leadership's and many people's like him in government,private organisations and even in our military and paramilitary. 7points agenda will forever stick in my memory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Olaxbolax100: 5:29pm On Feb 02
OdenKelechi:
Lol, Tinubu pls don't address anything o! let all the idiots that voted and supported you suffer till the very end. Shebi you people said he's a master strategist. God will punish all of you that supported and voted for the old hag

Stop this rubbish... If God dey punish everybody wey u dey talk up and down, no body go still dey leave... And even d K1 that was saying this no suffer... He just cares about the people... The same way I am also bothered about the people but doing well cos I don't earn in naira... Please, let's criticize with sense... I no vote for Tinubu, neither did I vote for Obi.... Because people voted for Tinubu doesn't mean they are stupid... Some people got no benefits from him and still felt He's the best and as a result supported him... Did he fail?, Yes he did... But that doesn't warrant you insulting the people who voted without any ethnic sentiment or financial gains.... We're in a Democratic nation. People have the choice to support who they feel is the right person, even if it doesn't turn out well.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Goddyrichie(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02
Kuginzi:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-are-suffering-address-economic-pains-musician-k1-tells-tinubu/?amp
no b him and saheed osupa Dey praise him last year that it’s baba turn especially that stupid osupa abusing Peter obi while playing on stage I like d way wasiu come outside and speak likewise that useless osupa wey no even talk anything yet I no even like e music sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by bentenny(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02
If it didn't dey,it didn't dey!😏😏

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Bukola94: 5:40pm On Feb 02
kay29000:

He is not a sycophant that will keep singing praises when things arw obviously not going well. He believed Tinubu could turn things around for the better, that's why he supported him, not that things are hard, he cant keep supporting him na
that's one thing I like about some Yorubas, we always called a spade a spade. I don't know your tribe, and this is not about tribal war or sentiment, but I so far I am not impressed with Mr President& this government, I won't judge yet. But this month and by June, if this administration doesn't achieve success or improve on security, economy, health, agriculture, transportation cost, especially the fuel issue and issue of salary, I doubt they will achieve anything till end of the year again. Call me doubting Thomas, but this is just my opinion. This government need to see tight, Tinubu must prove us wrong and not let history judge him like Buhari in a bad way. God bless you all

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Ambode Is Lagos APC Governorship Candidate! / PVC Collection: Saraki Reacts As INEC Extends Deadline, States Why / Ododo Moses Goes Shirtless To Celebrate His Electoral Victory In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.