Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu (31729 Views)

Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida / 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Sunday2021: 5:42pm On Feb 02
theredaddy:

Make una dey shut up jare, you guys thought SW voted Tinubu is all about Tribalism .. today Yorubas are championing the course to keep Tinubu on his toes, instead of joining hands to hold the govt responsible you kids come online wailing nonsense, did Northerners call Buhari to order, when GEJ was president no be our Son chant fill the air

From 1999 till 2024, SW remains the only region that protested for Nigeria's interest at all time, why can't protest start from the East or North for a better Nigeria
you threaten to kill igbos if they protest, one Igbo man say he invite ipob to defend him now he is in prison but a Yoruba man said he will carry gun if things didn't change but nobody arrested him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Actuarydeji(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02
That is the true character of a real Yoruba man. We don't support mediocrity, even if the person in question is our brother.
Kuginzi:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-are-suffering-address-economic-pains-musician-k1-tells-tinubu/?amp

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by bluefilm: 5:43pm On Feb 02
This k1 should stop lying.

APC faithfuls and Rønu miscreants are not suffering.

In fact they've never had it this good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Lamasta(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02
A foolish man he is he was part of the evil men caught on camera disenfranchising voters from voting for their rightful candidates in the last general election....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Kingluqman(m): 5:44pm On Feb 02
He should give from what he collected during campaign grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by lildush(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02
At this point I have no option but to apologize to buhari. For saying his clueless and a cow head... Tinubu is .... Hmmmmmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Shikini: 5:51pm On Feb 02
Sad
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by femi4: 5:52pm On Feb 02

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by kay29000(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02
Bukola94:
that's one thing I like about some Yorubas, we always called a spade a spade. I don't know your tribe, and this is not about tribal war or sentiment, but I so far I am not impressed with Mr President& this government, I won't judge yet. But this month and by June, if this administration doesn't achieve success or improve on security, economy, health, agriculture, transportation cost, especially the fuel issue and issue of salary, I doubt they will achieve anything till end of the year again. Call me doubting Thomas, but this is just my opinion. This government need to see tight, Tinubu must prove us wrong and not let history judge him like Buhari in a bad way. God bless you all

Gbam! You have said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by biggie73(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02
Though I like Tinubu, I know he will further the burden of Nigerians. Anyway, all the presidential candidates would have done the burden initiations.
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Scholace: 6:00pm On Feb 02
Themanleshey:

Na only you deh miss am
suffer no dey tire you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by theredaddy: 6:02pm On Feb 02
Sunday2021:
you threaten to kill igbos if they protest, one Igbo man say he invite ipob to defend him now he is in prison but a Yoruba man said he will carry gun if things didn't change but nobody arrested him.

Threaten ke ! i believe you are referring to the pre -election but we have moved pass that

Elections are over, living in the past won't do anyone of us good, the earlier we join voice to hold the govt accountabel the better

Nigeria burn i be igbo, hausa or yoruba e no concern me, Na lie that person lacks reasoning nii
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Ulogwe1: 6:04pm On Feb 02
Bukola94:
I miss Umaru Musa Yaradua of blessed memories, may ALLAH SWT grant him the highest place in paradise. May his family and those that love him be blessed in abundance. They shall not die young. I love late Umaru Musa Yaradua very much, I pray we will get a president, leadership's and many people's like him in government,private organisations and even in our military and paramilitary. 7points agenda will forever stick in my memory

Amen
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Scholace: 6:06pm On Feb 02
marenkurz:
Perhaps, those coming to K1 for assistance had increased. Poor Nigerians 😢
i think so. The hardship in Nigeria now is too much. These politicians are truly heartless.

The masses need to enter the street and end everything once and for all

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Scholace: 6:07pm On Feb 02
MDVCONSULTANTS:
How does that affect their 2027 agenda. A politician only cares about his interest. I can assure you that all the meetings and activities they are engaged in is on how to win or retIn office in 2027. Hunger catch citizens, wetin concern them?
I weep for my home country 😭

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Anunakeeh: 6:09pm On Feb 02
kay29000:

He is not a sycophant that will keep singing praises when things are obviously not going well. He believed Tinubu could turn things around for the better, that's why he supported him, now that things are hard, he cant keep supporting him na

Mugun keep deceiving your fooolselfgrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by wiseoneking: 6:09pm On Feb 02
ovie8200:
You people should leave the man alone. Nigeria has been a very bad country under terrorist bubu and it will not get better soon.
One of them spotted, Dey don chop this one Finnish.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Scholace: 6:11pm On Feb 02
Jflex07:
Speak for yourself madam. Buhari was a curse and Tinubu is no different.
Buhari is far better than Tinubu. Tinubu is nothing but a failure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Scholace: 6:15pm On Feb 02
theredaddy:

But you expect cargoes like Peter Obi and Atiku who are above retirement age to perform in today's modern world

Mention one print Peter Obi or Atiku left that transcended into the modern world
Mr Ronu

Suffer no dey tire you?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Scholace: 6:20pm On Feb 02
Allardyce:
Speak for you and your father.

Any little thing, you guys will use it to rubbish PBAT. Nonsense
PBAT is as useless as P in psychology. The earlier Nigerians enter the street to end everything the better.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by fitinwell: 6:21pm On Feb 02
Baba enjoy your Private leave abi medical ni...

Na ur retirement plan be dis... So enjoy am...

Heaven didn't Fall When former president spent 100days Nigeria House in London..

We are use to Nigeria....

Baba Tinubu... Enjoy your life jare..
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Brushstrokes20: 6:22pm On Feb 02
Kudos k1!
You should be observing #TABLE MANNERS , but you rather damned all consequences, and against all odds decided to speak # THE BITTER TRUTH to power! KUDOS baba! 🙌💯

I hope the stubborn/ heartless eBOLA takes urgent steps to address the terrible status quo!

# Nig is on a cliff edge
# a stitch in time⌚ saves nine9️⃣
# a word is enough for the wise 👆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by UptownVibes(m): 6:29pm On Feb 02
Goodoldays:
Tinubu is on the run as we speak
cheesy
Police go say he is at large

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Flame333: 6:30pm On Feb 02
Amotolongbo:
It is a shame that Nigerians are missing Buhari’s administration

When they were trying last minute effort to frustrate his coming as a president thru naira scarcity, majority were not aware of what comes ahead of them.. See naija today..
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Raregem9000(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02
Long overdue. I remember how this man take blast Baba Obj government that time with one live record he did
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Faposky95: 6:34pm On Feb 02
Amotolongbo:
It is a shame that Nigerians are missing Buhari’s administration

Bubu : " ask am for my cow . I tell am say them go miss am por my Shocki.....!"
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by armyofone(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02
Tinubu should address the current hardships in Nigeria.

Why is he quiet ?

When something is going on, even if you don't have answers or solutions, you address the masses. That's government of the people.... Let them hear what you guys are doing to alleviate the current problems.
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Tooreda: 6:39pm On Feb 02
Una mind no go ever touch ground.
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by Exceed15: 6:57pm On Feb 02
K1 should park well joor. He's part of problem endorsing this calamity on Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:00pm On Feb 02
Tinubu slaves will soon call K1 omo ale for telling Tinubu to his face that he's a failure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi / Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.