Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Tinubu Has Kept Most Of His Campaign Promises & Yet People Are Not Satisfied - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Kept Most Of His Campaign Promises & Yet People Are Not Satisfied (2353 Views)

Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) / APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Kept Most Of His Campaign Promises & Yet People Are Not Satisfied by Arda1000(m): 7:07am On Feb 03
If don’t understand the meaning of “from top to bottom” just forget it grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Kept Most Of His Campaign Promises & Yet People Are Not Satisfied by Scholace: 7:09am On Feb 03
SpatialKing:
They will soon add Super Eagles as one of their fufiled campaign promises
you don know them finish grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Kept Most Of His Campaign Promises & Yet People Are Not Satisfied by Houseontherock1: 7:28am On Feb 03
seborrhic:

Same thing.
Wanted Obi to win,though my first choice was Atiku but I felt that power must return to the South because these Northerners cannot be trusted.
But when Obi lost,I felt Tinubu was going to do well,but alas,just like in the case of Buhari,these are men built solely on propaganda and lies.
When the failure became obvious,one then began to take a critical look at his 8 year tenure in Lagos State and o my God!
This man's only achievement was the hype that when Obasanjo stopped Lagos federal revenue,Tinubu sustained the state from IGR only!It was on that basis that all other lies were built.
He set up Enron that was a conduit of corruption,aside never ever producing one single watt of power.
He left Lagos as a dump site,that was why Fashola was hailed when he started his beautification work.
He never improved nor installed new water works,till today 95% of Lagosians generate their own water.
He left roads in horrible states.
The IGR from his heavy taxation policies also became one of the chief ways he generated his enormous wealth because I think 15% or so was going into the pocket of the company he used as front to collect these taxes.
Many of the Hospitals now operating well were upgraded during the tenure of Fashola.
Obi may not have done any miracle but honestly the way Tinubu has governed has clearly shown the man has little upstairs.
Only a dimwit would have at his swearing-in announced that fuel subsidy was gone followed by floating of the naira without taking a few months or weeks at worse to sit with his economic team to look at all angles and how best to go about it
100 likes for this

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Kept Most Of His Campaign Promises & Yet People Are Not Satisfied by Abee79(m): 7:35am On Feb 03
O! He made promises? 🤣
Re: Tinubu Has Kept Most Of His Campaign Promises & Yet People Are Not Satisfied by Saintinoo(m): 11:27am On Feb 03
pocohantas:

I did expect a lot from him.
I thought that man has sense.
But I know better now. He probably never did anything special in Lagos. He just got lucky or maybe Nigeria is bigger than him.

To think it is less than a year in office.

And we have 7 to go. His diehard fans should add 7 to their current ages. Someone like Kaypèrry would be at least 50.

What is Nigeria's life expentancy again? grin

Re: Tinubu Has Kept Most Of His Campaign Promises & Yet People Are Not Satisfied by mexxy1(m): 11:34am On Feb 03
Tallesty1:

Children can't rule; aged people act like kids and shouldn't be entrusted with leadership. My only disappointment is that I didn't expect him or anyone to be worse than Buhari.

@Tallesty1 do you know you're 'wicked'?

grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Has Kept Most Of His Campaign Promises & Yet People Are Not Satisfied by Eunoiaa(f): 12:03pm On Feb 03
Rolings:
All this is assuming he won't change things.
These pains are temporal ..... Sure it will hurt but it's better to go through the hurt phase before things turn around for the better

The same lamba y'all fed us with until Buhari's eight-year tenure elapsed abi? grin

Na here we go dey.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Kept Most Of His Campaign Promises & Yet People Are Not Satisfied by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03
The funny thing is he spent 20 years preparing to be president. If he wasn't prepared, 1 dollar will probably be exchanging for one million naira now.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Kept Most Of His Campaign Promises & Yet People Are Not Satisfied by mexxy1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 03
tensazangetsu20:
The funny thing is he spent 20 years preparing to be president. If he wasn't prepared, 1 dollar will probably be exchanging for one million naira now.

Easy bro... Easy...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Kept Most Of His Campaign Promises & Yet People Are Not Satisfied by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03
Igbo people thread

More criticism and zero logic

Filled with constant attack and no analysis

Y'all are better off discussing Issues on the Romance thread

I'm Out
Re: Tinubu Has Kept Most Of His Campaign Promises & Yet People Are Not Satisfied by skyZine(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03
tensazangetsu20:

Long Range uppercut grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Kept Most Of His Campaign Promises & Yet People Are Not Satisfied by fourboys: 2:31pm On Feb 03
Tallesty1:
Both the ground and the sky are on the run.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Kept Most Of His Campaign Promises & Yet People Are Not Satisfied by Tallesty1(m): 3:07pm On Feb 03
mexxy1:

@Tallesty1 do you know you're 'wicked'?

grin grin grin
I am very good people grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Has Kept Most Of His Campaign Promises & Yet People Are Not Satisfied by StarRida: 5:17pm On Feb 03
Rolings:

What if things change within the remaining 7 years.
Mind you change could either be positive or negative
Omo any more negative change na die ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Social Programs In The Usa, Does It Aid Or Hinder People's Progress In Life? / Political Assasinations In Nigeria Have Started / Who Is Nigeria's Best Performing Governor? <poll>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.