Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Who Can Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic (liquid)for Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Can Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic (liquid)for Me? (2623 Views)

Evergreen Hotel Disposes Solid and Liquid Waste Into The Gutter / Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? / Please Recommend An After Shave (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Who Can Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic (liquid)for Me? by koseepaaro(m): 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2011
Hi all in the house, please, I'll be appreciative if somebody can please, I mean please, recommend an effective bood tonic (Liquid Type) for me. I realised that (since I was young) I never took/used any 'blood supply industry produce product' except my normal daily foods - I think we all know the type of foods I'm referring to here (just Rice, Eba, Amala, Once-in-a-while-fruit, e.t.c)? And that has been causing some annoying symptoms these days. There was a time that I had rashes almost all over my body, had another one again that they called warts (all over my fingers), feeling dizzy every day before somebody told me to buy a blood tonic that I have shortage of blood. I bought Multamin blood tonic (3 bottles) and about 5 bottles of this general blood purifier that one will need to mix with little water before taking it (sold at the rate of N200/N250 per bottle) then. Though, there has been improvement in the area of dizziness for now. And I'm still taking the blood purifier twice daily till now but I still have those irritating ezema all over my back and this is making me uncomfortable everyday. So, any better recommendation(s) from house member will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Re: Who Can Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic (liquid)for Me? by cjenny: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2011
@poster.from all ur description i think you are surfering from Anemia.I can help you with a herbal supplement from Malaysia.there product are very nice.we equally have cream you can use for the Eczema and all your complain will be a thing of the past.just give me a call and your freedom from Ezcema and dizzyness is guarantee.08098489003
Re: Who Can Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic (liquid)for Me? by Sissy3(f): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2011

(1)

Newborn Baby Girl Found Buried Alive In Indian Forest / Shocking Discovery!!! First Man To Gives Birth!! You Will Be Surprised ( Watch ) / How Do I Get Rid Of My Perioral Mounds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.