Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of My Perioral Mounds? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of My Perioral Mounds? (2624 Views)

Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks / How To Get Rid Of Wall Gecko / BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of My Perioral Mounds? by ghst(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
there is this fat bulgy pocket around my mouth,it is kinda affecting my self-esteem,I heard micro-liposuction can resolve this issue but there is a risk of nerve damage if done by an inexperienced surgeon,is there any reputable hospital that offers this service in Nigeria,doctors in the house I need advice

here's a picture it's exactly like that

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Perioral Mounds? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2017
@ghst These don't look very significant to me, however if you say it affects your esteem then maybe you would be considered for cosmetic reasons.
From the pix its difficult to differentiate if its an anatomical defect in which case dermal fillers would be the best approach.
If however its a lipodystrophy (abnormal fat distribution) as you think then liposuction can be done. As per the risk of nerve damage, it depends on the depth of the fat layer and the skill of the surgeon. However no major nerve run through that angle(buccal branches of the facial nerve run above and below the mound location) If its done in Nigeria,I can't tell but you can visit a plastic surgeon in any tteaching hospital close to you, you would be guided more appropriately
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Perioral Mounds? by ghst(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
EsotericMonk:
@ghst These don't look very significant to me, however if you say it affects your esteem then maybe you would be considered for cosmetic reasons.
From the pix its difficult to differentiate if its an anatomical defect in which case dermal fillers would be the best approach.
If however its a lipodystrophy (abnormal fat distribution) as you think then liposuction can be done. As per the risk of nerve damage, it depends on the depth of the fat layer and the skill of the surgeon. However no major nerve run through that angle(buccal branches of the facial nerve run above and below the mound location) If its done in Nigeria,I can't tell but you can visit a plastic surgeon in any tteaching hospital close to you, you would be guided more appropriately

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Fairly Used Treadmills In Lagos? / Info Sec / Who Can Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic (liquid)for Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.