Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ (31055 Views)

Underage Prostitution In Nigeria / RRS Rescues 3 Teenagers From Forced Prostitution. / 5 Arrested In Italy For Forced Prostitution Of Nigerian Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by Badgers14: 3:35pm On Feb 03
Dittodat:

Na to experience the vices at the district na. grin
A little smoke and some actions. Smoke was illegal almost everywhere back then.

Yehn yehn yehn.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by patorial(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03
Crafteck1:

But isnt it true, no be fight or tribalism matter , its been an existing problem in those regions for years, exists in others too but not as much..

When you seek opportunity in Europe, you will be a Nigerian, no one will care what region you come from.
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by JayyXXX(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03
Amotolongbo:
Edo state and Delta will surely account for 90%
Seun, Mynd44, Nlfpmod, Fergie001

Why is this bigot post still here? Isn't this a direct insult to the people of the States she mentioned? Or are you guys going to turn blind eyes to this because no south west state was mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by Nwagod26: 5:14pm On Feb 03
Amotolongbo:
Edo state and Delta will surely account for 90%

It is a pity that such has been said of the nation. But then, it beats my imagination how daft you are at just making baseless accusations and all its sorts.

You no get sense at all. Are those two states the only states making up the country? I pity the kind of sense you are passing on to your generation cos foolishness just ooze comot for your brain

1 Like

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by planetx: 5:21pm On Feb 03
The headline should be Belgium is not a land of milk and honey neither is Europe, those true words by the man should be the headline not this nonsense about prostitution, so all this japarians can know what time it is.

1 Like

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by kabomo(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03
Savedday2:
What a time to be a Nigerian!

But wait oh! Does that means we are exporting prostitution?
Who cares if it will bring FOREX to the country
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by Fearurcreeator: 6:14pm On Feb 03
omoadeleye:
They were useless in Nigeria and were complaining how Nigeria is bad to them, they still japa and became useless abroad.
Na free money most of them dey find... Many of them no good for any economy... They are parasites... No skills

2 Likes

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by Fearurcreeator: 6:15pm On Feb 03
CHRISTFUCKER:
I rather be a slave in Belgium than be in Shitigeria
God will grant your wish as a slave in Belgium

1 Like

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by amakanancy(f): 6:16pm On Feb 03
CHRISTFUCKER:
Don't desire it pjease
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by Rostikol: 6:23pm On Feb 03
CHRISTFUCKER:

When it happens now, you will be on YouTube appealing for the Nigerian govt to evacuate your dumbass.

Seen many videos of your brainless type on YT.

Men stuck as slaves in Libya and Lebanon, appealing for Nigerian govt evacuation in-between sucking Arab guards’ dickks.

Your turn will come.

Hope you give good head.
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by CHRISTFUCKER: 6:23pm On Feb 03
Fearurcreeator:

God will grant your wish as a slave in Belgium

Amen

1 Like

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by headboyprince(m): 6:46pm On Feb 03
matify83:

I can see your upbringing was a challenged one indeed, devoid of a figure to instill discipline in your juvenile exuberance.

Must you always confirm your barbarism with every submission on a faceless forum as this.

For your information, I can never trade Nigeria for the the western world because Nigeria is my green pasture.

I already know your type from your less cerebral contribution and your resorting to spewing invectives because you are incapable of logical reasoning and judgement.

Let me remind you of a quote from prof. Wole Soyinka again to epitomize your pitiable existence.

“I don’t deal in social media. As far as I’m concerned, barbarians have taken over social media and they have swapped the intellectual quotient which used to make and still make social media valid in other societies. Here in this country, social media has been dragged down to the lowest common denominator"
will you close your dirty mouth and go have your brain checked before talking to me else ill deal with you messily.... im far more intellectual than you and your entire generation combined... only a dumb asss will call Nigeria a green pasture. even the president you voted doesn't base in Nigeria. GET OUT FROM MY MENTIONS!!!
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by MasterTeeUSA: 6:47pm On Feb 03
They won't listen...after years of such experience sleeping with untold number of people...watch them claim Belgium na dream land

ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/japa-many-nigerians-in-forced-prostitution-in-belgium/
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by itsene: 6:59pm On Feb 03
Think9ja:
Southerners have destroyed Nigeria.

You can accuse the north of illiteracy, backwardness, bigotry, etc.

But if every region in Nigeria was to be like that, Nigeria will still have small respect. The west will say we are still evolving.

Nigerians are a nuisance everywhere in the world. If it is not fraud, it is drugs. If it is not drug, it is prostitution or trying to beat the system.

No country wants to have anything to do with Nigerians

Aboki people own better say na inhouse destruction dem de do.

Most of us here have one bad apple in our families that has sworn to pull the family down. In that case, the solution is not to run to your neighbor's house and start constituting nuisance. It's your family they will laugh at. (In this case Nigeria).

Nigerians are a huge liability to themselves and the entire world.

Stay Nigeria do your olosho work you no gree, now see wetin you make this man de talk about us.

Me na inhouse I go stay destroy this contraption. I no go give any rubbish white man chance to use me do yeye and if you come do am for nija, I go break bottle for your head.

Useless people all trying to form woke

Rubbish citizens
Rubbish man.
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by matify83: 7:30pm On Feb 03
headboyprince:
will you close your dirty mouth and go have your brain checked before talking to me else ill deal with you messily.... im far more intellectual than you and your entire generation combined... only a dumb asss will call Nigeria a green pasture. even the president you voted doesn't base in Nigeria. GET OUT FROM MY MENTIONS!!!

I can see you are suffering from AMNESIA as you clearly can't remember quoting me first.

I will not join in your tirade to give you a semblance of importance concerning your intellectualism but your tenses already rates you as an inconsequential illiterate.

If your so called intellect can not give you the good life you desire in Nigeria, then you are also useless to the "whiteman" you so sheepishly adore.

To put the records straight, I have no affiliations with APC neither am I a die hard political enthusiast. Your assumptions only portray you as one who delights in roadside gossips and beer palour gists.

About dealing with me, I am waiting.

Here is another quote from the noble laureate that eloquently describes your sorry state.
"We are building a generation of illiterates. They are the first to comment on the internet on issues they are ignorant about"

Nigeria is indeed Green.
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by Think9ja(m): 7:39pm On Feb 03
itsene:

Rubbish man.

You need am
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by YorubaKing: 10:24pm On Feb 03
JasonScoolari:
Is your life centered around bigotry?

This is not a cheering News for Nigeria, and at such, dampens our reputation we are struggling to maintain in the committee of Nations...

You're a married woman, behaving like a loosed fellow online, CHANGE.

Ibori's slave! grin
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by rafcrown(m): 1:04am On Feb 04
ZOOGERIA ?
MrBroke:

No wahala. E dey your blood self
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by davidson96ers: 3:32am On Feb 04
Crafteck1:

But isnt it true, no be fight or tribalism matter , its been an existing problem in those regions for years, exists in others too but not as much..

It would have been the truth if you have lived in the North before, yes people from that region ply the trade abroad but visit the north or just check online to see where we have most prostitutes, just that they don’t do theirs outside the region.
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by Seductress4(f): 7:57am On Feb 04
YorubaKing:

Ibori's slave! grin
Slave to hunger and suffering, you still calling another person slave. What an irony
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by delishpot: 8:56am On Feb 04
amnesty7:

And still make it look as if you are doing the labourers great favour by making them suffer before having permits.

Ehen na! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by LucemFerre: 1:16pm On Feb 04
A beg where dem dey sell the form?
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by headboyprince(m): 6:44pm On Feb 04
matify83:

I can see you are suffering from AMNESIA as you clearly can't remember quoting me first.

I will not join in your tirade to give you a semblance of importance concerning your intellectualism but your tenses already rates you as an inconsequential illiterate.

If your so called intellect can not give you the good life you desire in Nigeria, then you are also useless to the "whiteman" you so sheepishly adore.

To put the records straight, I have no affiliations with APC neither am I a die hard political enthusiast. Your assumptions only portray you as one who delights in roadside gossips and beer palour gists.

About dealing with me, I am waiting.

Here is another quote from the noble laureate that eloquently describes your sorry state.
"We are building a generation of illiterates. They are the first to comment on the internet on issues they are ignorant about"

Nigeria is indeed Green.

mtcheew … drag me in your uselessness.. i have skills that is valuable anywhere in the world.

you can chose to stay and perish in Nigeria and your children will curse your corpse for not leaving when you had the chance to do so, after you've died of starvation, or insecurity.

as for me I want to japa and give my future and generation a good life.
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by Crafteck1: 8:36pm On Feb 04
davidson96ers:

It would have been the truth if you have lived in the North before, yes people from that region ply the trade abroad but visit the north or just check online to see where we have most prostitutes, just that they don’t do theirs outside the region.

Yeah, thats my point, the thread was about people that ply their trades in 2 particular countries
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ by Houseontherock1: 5:42am On Feb 05
Think9ja:
Southerners have destroyed Nigeria.

You can accuse the north of illiteracy, backwardness, bigotry, etc.

But if every region in Nigeria was to be like that, Nigeria will still have small respect. The west will say we are still evolving.

Nigerians are a nuisance everywhere in the world. If it is not fraud, it is drugs. If it is not drug, it is prostitution or trying to beat the system.

No country wants to have anything to do with Nigerians

Aboki people own better say na inhouse destruction dem de do.

Most of us here have one bad apple in our families that has sworn to pull the family down. In that case, the solution is not to run to your neighbor's house and start constituting nuisance. It's your family they will laugh at. (In this case Nigeria).
Their in-house destruction is one major reason those people are seeking asylum and prostituting abroad today! As a matter of fact, they have ruled the country more than any other ethnic groups undecided

Nigerians are a huge liability to themselves and the entire world.

Stay Nigeria do your olosho work you no gree, now see wetin you make this man de talk about us.

Me na inhouse I go stay destroy this contraption. I no go give any rubbish white man chance to use me do yeye and if you come do am for nija, I go break bottle for your head.

Useless people all trying to form woke

Rubbish citizens
Their in-house destruction caused most of the problems the country is facing today! They have ruled the country more than any other ethnic group...their in-house destruction has dire consequences albeit indirectly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office / SARS Shoots Ram Seller Dead At A Market In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / We Killed NBA Chairman For Withholding N18m Internet Fraud Proceeds –suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.