Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare (35137 Views)

Laide Bakare Bares Cleavage In New Year Photo / DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) / Majid Michel: "I Won't Be Kissing In Movies Anymore" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by EreluRoz: 9:15am On Feb 03
Colson:
people even catch feelings after the various sex scenes shooting a movie. That's why you see that co stars date eachother after starring in movies (this mostly happens in Hollywood), but in Nigeria movies, they don't date, I hear say them dey codedly knack after rounding up the movie.
Hmm there's no way story will not enter in some of those their raunchy scenes. Hollywood own is even real sex there's nothing anybody will tell me to believe otherwise

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by seeker121(m): 9:17am On Feb 03
You will definitely enjoy the paid version as it have different style of rephrasing from simple to custom.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by member13(m): 9:17am On Feb 03
skultrick:

Please which website or app did you use to check this?

https://copyleaks.com/ai-content-detector
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Judolisco(m): 9:17am On Feb 03
malcom1X:
She said

“Portraying romantic roles, especially scenes involving kissing and touching, pose unique challenges for me. Navigating the authenticity required for such moments while maintaining professionalism can be intricate. Balancing the demands of the script with personal comfort adds complexity to these roles, requiring a nuanced approach to ensure a convincing, yet respectful performance.”

I can bet you that there was no interview, this is chatGPT answering for her. She asks chatGPT for answer then she just copy and paste and send to punch.

Did punch newspaper not get this? Who the hell answers interviews this way?
sabiman... She never hear dis kind English
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by OlujobaSamuel: 9:33am On Feb 03
malcom1X:
She said

“Portraying romantic roles, especially scenes involving kissing and touching, pose unique challenges for me. Navigating the authenticity required for such moments while maintaining professionalism can be intricate. Balancing the demands of the script with personal comfort adds complexity to these roles, requiring a nuanced approach to ensure a convincing, yet respectful performance.”

I can bet you that there was no interview, this is chatGPT answering for her. She asks chatGPT for answer then she just copy and paste and send to punch.

I had to recheck the name and her profile to be sure it's the same Laide Bakare

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by noblechoco(f): 9:40am On Feb 03
Are you sure say na she speak all this Oyinbo

I doubt it cool

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Starhearts: 9:42am On Feb 03
malcom1X:
She said

U sabivd level 💯

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by nairalee(m): 9:46am On Feb 03
malcom1X:
She said

You're goddamn right. Even a grammar professor wouldn't speak like this
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by AskNgige2: 9:48am On Feb 03
malcom1X:
She said

Lol... Person wey no Sabi write ABC de type this kind Edo man English
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:53am On Feb 03
malcom1X:
She said

You think she knows anything like chatgpt? It's probably her management team overkilling a simple Q&A
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Offpoint1: 9:58am On Feb 03
malcom1X:
She said

Lol... Very obvious, who dash her English.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Godfullsam(m): 9:59am On Feb 03
malcom1X:
She said

Even academicians won't answer interviews this way.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Penboy: 10:01am On Feb 03
ibrocool:
It is either Laide Bakare paid someone to do this write-up for her or she use Chat-GPT. We all know that she has never spoken a perfectly constructed grammar with rich vocabulary in the public or in a live interview before.

It's so obvious that the text is AI generated.
Each sentence began with an -ing verb.

If you've studied AI text so well, you can easily spot many similarities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Exceed15: 10:04am On Feb 03
You don't have business in the movie industry then . Get out.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by duduade: 10:13am On Feb 03
Nobody likes to kiss you too sef...

Your mouth 👄 is too wide and big

Talk too much
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by duduade: 10:17am On Feb 03
malcom1X:
She said

You mind her
As if her English and brain contents is this good!!!
So so Yoruba Yoruba English and Yoruba sense on how to make money from her sugar daddies

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by MSGAMBLE9: 10:31am On Feb 03
zeusdgrt:
Dem nor even know this one,she don pay nairaland for publicity 😂
Guy speak for yourself...Laide Bakare paying NL for publicity is a foolish comment.

Yeyenatu!!!
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Sensiblerealist: 10:50am On Feb 03
101 percent with you. I've listened to her before and she doesn't answer questions this way, in fact, a very few of them can. I com begin dey wonder when Laide Bakarr turn professor

malcom1X:
She said

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Almunjid(m): 10:58am On Feb 03
Na Wah Ooo. See grammar; "navigating navigatress, intricate intricacy and delicate delicacy". grin
She for use Quillbot or Bing AI to "humanize" the write-up generated by ChatGPT for her.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Ugaboy: 11:03am On Feb 03
malcom1X:
She said

Did Punch newspaper not get this? Who the hell answers interviews this way?

You are very right...even the whites don't construct spoken English like this...

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Victorgeorge903(m): 11:12am On Feb 03
😎
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Kog45(m): 11:12am On Feb 03
Not kissing but in third husbands house
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by UptownVibes(m): 11:24am On Feb 03
EreluRoz:
All these actors are really trying, don't they get aroused doing those things?
The day I watched Phenomena and Mercy of the BBN laugh wan injure me. It was like Phenomena has been crushing on Mercy's ass for a long time.. As he reach movie set,he used the opportunity play with her ass. Very anyhow somebody.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by malcom1X: 11:24am On Feb 03
Godfullsam:

Even academicians won't answer interviews this way.

Very true, at least for the sake of her fans
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by femi4: 11:34am On Feb 03
malcom1X:
She said

Hon Patrick and Chris Okotie grin
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by BePrepared: 1:53pm On Feb 03
malcom1X:
She said

Please follow my thread 👇

https://www.nairaland.com/7873858/football-conspiracy-theories-gossips

I believe you these our coconut head girls can't speak this kin grammar
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by RolexOfGeneva(m): 2:09pm On Feb 03
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/why-i-dont-like-kissing-in-movies-laide-bakare/?amp
AI generated replies. She doesn't look as intelligent as the replies here.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by wolesmile(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03
malcom1X:
She said

Please follow my thread 👇

https://www.nairaland.com/7873858/football-conspiracy-theories-gossips
You're very correct.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by eepeepook: 5:00pm On Feb 03
Then she never ready to act. Maybe na that back door employment wey people dey speculate she dey into.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by paul100(m): 7:24pm On Feb 03
[quote author=member13 post=128264368][/quote]
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by hotspec(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03
I wonder what kind of interview you use charGPT to generate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) / Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Angry With Tekno And Ciara’s Rip Off Of Her Song ‘Before Nko’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.