Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare (35138 Views)

Laide Bakare Bares Cleavage In New Year Photo / DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) / Majid Michel: "I Won't Be Kissing In Movies Anymore" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by LaziestYouth: 8:56am On Feb 03
Noted ✅️
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by member13(m): 8:56am On Feb 03
malcom1X:
She said

“Portraying romantic roles, especially scenes involving kissing and touching, pose unique challenges for me. Navigating the authenticity required for such moments while maintaining professionalism can be intricate. Balancing the demands of the script with personal comfort adds complexity to these roles, requiring a nuanced approach to ensure a convincing, yet respectful performance.”

I can bet you that there was no interview, this is chatGPT answering for her. She asks chatGPT for answer then she just copy and paste and send to punch.

Did punch newspaper not get this? Who the hell answers interviews this way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Alphanancy: 8:57am On Feb 03
You are very intelligent. Exactly what was going through my mind after reading the post.

malcom1X:
She said

“Portraying romantic roles, especially scenes involving kissing and touching, pose unique challenges for me. Navigating the authenticity required for such moments while maintaining professionalism can be intricate. Balancing the demands of the script with personal comfort adds complexity to these roles, requiring a nuanced approach to ensure a convincing, yet respectful performance.”

I can bet you that there was no interview, this is chatGPT answering for her. She asks chatGPT for answer then she just copy and paste and send to punch.

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by 3rdeyeNigeria: 8:57am On Feb 03
malcom1X:
She said

Hahaha, you are spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by MorolayoVictor(m): 8:57am On Feb 03
What of outside movies?
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Bahamas95(m): 8:57am On Feb 03
I can bet with my blokos that she didn't blow that grammar......

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by creolehunt: 8:58am On Feb 03
EreluRoz:
All these actors are really trying, don't they get aroused doing those things?

You'll be shocked to know that there are more than 10 people in the room watching behind the camera while thy kiss
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Felaincarnated: 8:58am On Feb 03
Dey do N it's called behind d scene
EreluRoz:
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Decarbonisation: 8:58am On Feb 03
No, it is because your mouth stinks.

End.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Adeling(m): 8:59am On Feb 03
This post is AI generated. I just did an AI detection and realized its all fake

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Colson(m): 9:00am On Feb 03
EreluRoz:
the production crew are present with them, so they don't.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by marsup: 9:00am On Feb 03
Emu4life:

What are you trying to say??..... that she's not that intelligent!? cheesy
By their fruits, you shall know them. Such response is a bit too advanced for her to grasp.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by EreluRoz: 9:01am On Feb 03
Colson:
the production crew are present with them, so they don't.
Hmm they are trying, I'm sure the men will get aroused because some scenes are really extreme
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by ElvisGee94(m): 9:02am On Feb 03
malcom1X:
She said

U sharp.... This one na real ChatGPT

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by AfDapone: 9:02am On Feb 03
seeker121:
She should have used quillbot to rephrase at least.

Or use personalized chatgpt4 prompt instead of free 3.5
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:02am On Feb 03
Ibaaboy:
Who ur kissing help

Abeg shift

Naija wahala too plenty
Lol

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by ElvisGee94(m): 9:03am On Feb 03
It's only in Nigeria pple do this...

Forming Saint on TV... We kw it's acting... Do ur job pls
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Nahunger(m): 9:03am On Feb 03
seeker121:
She should have used quillbot to rephrase at least.

Thank you for this, I've added a new one to my arsenal

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Jman06(m): 9:04am On Feb 03
Tjra:

They are Professionals na. Feelings no fit dey while doing a job.

BTW, do you get wet easily?
No amount of professionalism would prevent one from getting a hard-on while kissing and smooching those pretty ladies in movies. I've seen some actors get really aroused during such scenes in movies.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by atiku4President(m): 9:04am On Feb 03
malcom1X:
She said

And what is her academic qualification to be able to articulate such a response. That looks more like the rendition of a professor
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by fuke(m): 9:06am On Feb 03
malcom1X:
She said

You are clever.
She has not gotten the head for this kind of English.

Meanwhile.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Miyachi: 9:07am On Feb 03
malcom1X:
She said

First thought that crossed my mind. It just sounded soulless.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:09am On Feb 03
Tjra:

They are Professionals na. Feelings no fit dey while doing a job.

BTW, do you get wet easily?
But are you aware that even in HOLLYWOOD most of these romantic movies further developed and translated into real life relationship/affairs/marriages

There are many many instances

I mean actors later marrying fellow actresses after their close involvements while working in romantic movies.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:09am On Feb 03
EreluRoz:
Imagine kissing a very saucy lady (who is in the company of her saucy friends) in the presence of 9 gum chewing cameraman and 12-16 production crew members and the entire cast (including people that make sure your teeth is well brushed and the pant you're wearing would never reveal a tell-tale bulge) bro.
Forget erection, you just want to do your thing the best way you can (so it's the viewers that get aroused) and move on.

You dig?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Tooreda: 9:09am On Feb 03
malcom1X:
She said

100 percent accuracy
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Colson(m): 9:10am On Feb 03
EreluRoz:
Hmm they are trying, I'm sure the men will get aroused because some scenes are really extreme
prick must stand na. It has a mind of it's own grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by skultrick(m): 9:11am On Feb 03
[quote author=member13 post=128264368][/quote]

Please which website or app did you use to check this?
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Solofresh2: 9:12am On Feb 03
See milf tongue
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Colson(m): 9:13am On Feb 03
EreluRoz:
people even catch feelings after the various sex scenes shooting a movie. That's why you see that co stars date eachother after starring in movies (this mostly happens in Hollywood), but in Nigeria movies, they don't date, I hear say them dey codedly knack after rounding up the movie.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by seeker121(m): 9:15am On Feb 03
That's the paid version right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Billionaires Who Drive Cheap Cars / Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwaloluwa, Cover Media Room Hub Magazine / Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.