Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,186 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare (35162 Views)

Laide Bakare Bares Cleavage In New Year Photo / DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) / Majid Michel: "I Won't Be Kissing In Movies Anymore" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by zeusdgrt(m): 11:26pm On Feb 03
MSGAMBLE9:
Guy speak for yourself...Laide Bakare paying NL for publicity is a foolish comment.

Yeyenatu!!!
Guess u be her PR, working for ur pay grin
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by MSGAMBLE9: 1:36am On Feb 04
zeusdgrt:

Guess u be her PR, working for ur pay grin
You are guilty of hasty generalisation... is just like saying Yul Edochie need NL PR as "Dem no know am', he (Yul) might be unknown here in South West and North buh he is a staple in Asabawood (for those that care anyway).

Laide Bakare need no introduction or PR for anybody in SW film industry!!!
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by BALLOSKI: 6:18am On Feb 04
They're all appearing dark now.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by zeusdgrt(m): 7:16am On Feb 04
MSGAMBLE9:
You are guilty of hasty generalisation... is just like saying Yul Edochie need NL PR as "Dem no know am', he (Yul) might be unknown here in South West and North buh he is a staple in Asabawood (for those that care anyway).

Laide Bakare need no introduction or PR for anybody in SW film industry!!!
Keep doing ur job but oga we nor know am! grin
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by MSGAMBLE9: 10:01am On Feb 04
zeusdgrt:

Keep doing ur job but oga we nor know am! grin
Well if not knowing her make you sleep well at night, I will obliged you Village man.

Jokes on you!!!
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by zeusdgrt(m): 11:02am On Feb 04
MSGAMBLE9:
Well if not knowing her make you sleep well at night, I will obliged you Village man.

Jokes on you!!!
E pain am! grin PR united grin
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by omoiyalayi(m): 8:59am On Feb 05
malcom1X:
She said

“Portraying romantic roles, especially scenes involving kissing and touching, pose unique challenges for me. Navigating the authenticity required for such moments while maintaining professionalism can be intricate. Balancing the demands of the script with personal comfort adds complexity to these roles, requiring a nuanced approach to ensure a convincing, yet respectful performance.”

I can bet you that there was no interview, this is chatGPT answering for her. She asks chatGPT for answer then she just copy and paste and send to punch.

Did punch newspaper not get this? Who the hell answers interviews this way?

Please follow my thread 👇

https://www.nairaland.com/7873858/football-conspiracy-theories-gossips

Me sef wonder

It was obvious
Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Tompson88: 9:50am On Feb 05
Patrick can do that pls
malcom1X:
She said

“Portraying romantic roles, especially scenes involving kissing and touching, pose unique challenges for me. Navigating the authenticity required for such moments while maintaining professionalism can be intricate. Balancing the demands of the script with personal comfort adds complexity to these roles, requiring a nuanced approach to ensure a convincing, yet respectful performance.”

I can bet you that there was no interview, this is chatGPT answering for her. She asks chatGPT for answer then she just copy and paste and send to punch.

Re: Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare by Oyenike01(f): 9:16am On Feb 07
I swear no be she write ham smiley
malcom1X:
She said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Macjoe Gets Message From MMM Man Who Wants To Scam Her / Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man / Sunkanmi Omobolanle & His Wife, Abimbola Kiss To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.