Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO (16089 Views)

Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / IPOB Attack On Peter Obi Supporter Was Staged And Sponsored By Chimaroke(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by gbazango(m): 9:42am On Feb 03
richiemcgold:

"Do you see that police PRO there?

One day he too shall be kidnapped and we shall remind his people that it is staged."

the çyba space ñever forget 😏😏😏... We shall one day remind him of his statement...In Sha Allah🤲!
Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by AskNgige2: 9:44am On Feb 03
Greenfusion:

Lol...tinubu till 2200
Jesos 😆

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by Inspirer1: 9:48am On Feb 03
nairalandkachy1:
A worried social media user, Samuel N had queried why the Police always gave excuses after abductions have taken place...

The Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi replied him:

He should tell that to the families of the recently killed Kings in Ekiti and Kwara as well as those kidnapped pupils

2 Likes

Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by Pio44: 9:54am On Feb 03
Una don see us finish

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by faceland: 9:57am On Feb 03
He used the word "MOST"

He should give us 5 examples of fake online kidnapping, persecute the fraudsters or if it is a lie, resign for that terrible lies.

2 Likes

Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by BabaO2: 10:00am On Feb 03
why Nigerian Police talking so irresponsible like this? The kidnappings of the children in Ekiti, killing of tradional rulers in Ekiti and in their neighbouring states Kogi/kwara were staged? Why are the irresponsible Nigerian police demanding commendations where they have failed. This is so annoying

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by Realist777: 10:01am On Feb 03
Balistic4:
@ Realist777 come and see your gainers, it is all game to you and cohorts. I have no sympathy to waste on naija policemen. Able gainer grin grin grin grin grin
Don't twist the gist nigga, the information that you are tagging me with now was given by the police, the same force you celebrated the killing of their men! You can see you are confused right?
I am a realist and I'm mature enough to avoid being brainwashed by the likes of Tinubu, Obi or Atiku unlike you who believed that one of them was going to transform the country you love to hate into Dubai in a second.
Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by jimmynauty: 10:01am On Feb 03
richiemcgold:

"Do you see that Police PRO there?

One day he too shall be kidnapped and we shall remind his people that it is staged."

Ekiti parents una hear

Ekiti monarchs family una ear

Olumuyiwa Adejobi na im ralk
Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:01am On Feb 03
I said it b4 dat we have very useless institutions in dis con3!

see wetin police dey talk!

undecided

Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by Hezmatosky: 10:02am On Feb 03
What about the real ones?

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:04am On Feb 03
Arobaga:
That means no students were kidnapped in Ekiti

No Monarchs were killed in Ekiti etc

E kuku good as una dey taste una own medicine

Ekiti people make una keep selling votes on credit

Tinubu till 2098
na emilokan till 2098?

na emilokan till 2155 I bn dey champion since 4 anoda thread oo!

grin

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by Forumobserver12(m): 10:06am On Feb 03
BigAdekunle11:
There is this Daniboy or what's his name that was clearly staged to get money from nigerians

How many staged or fake kidnapping have you heard about compared to the real one? The police PRO said" MOST " meaning that majority of the cases of kidnapping we hear on daily bases are fake or staged..

This is a lame response by a supposed professional PR of Police....

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by Ykc2(m): 10:06am On Feb 03
Arobaga:

Tinubu till 2098
before I dey mercy for dem when unknown men attack dem for east but now I no pity dem again all na stage
Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by Ykc2(m): 10:09am On Feb 03
Arobaga:

Tinubu till 2098
before I dey mercy for dem when unknown men attack dem for east but now I no pity dem again all na stage as dem talk
Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by duduade: 10:10am On Feb 03
richiemcgold:

Gbam.. including members of his family..

Very daftttt PRO

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by Benwallt(m): 10:11am On Feb 03
Some people need to have their mouths sewed. I blame the kidnappers for going after hapless Nigerians instead of these reprobates in high places
Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by Bahdguyishere: 10:13am On Feb 03
Arobaga:

Obi won't be president
If you like stop eating ewedu and amala sad

Tinubu till 2098
Obi won't still be president
If you like stop eating Amala and Ewedu
You can't bully us into submission sad
Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by chatinent: 10:14am On Feb 03
Proudly shameless a country.
Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by Pepsi2015: 10:14am On Feb 03
Until you pay 100M for your mumcy head as ransom, na that time you go know say no be fake news....
Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by olumaxi(m): 10:14am On Feb 03
I thought dis police PRO was sensible b4 now

May his brain REST IN PEACE

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:15am On Feb 03
That's a big lie, only few of them are fake probably 10%. Make uh na do uh na jobs ontop the incessant excessive increment in goods inshort everything and no money outside ooooooo person go con dey find money for kidnappers That's why i charge very well nowadays for vehicle delivery if you can't pay no problem, make God bless my hustle
Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by Agunesinjaweola: 10:17am On Feb 03
This Man should be castrated and locked up.
What a disappointment to the Police Force
Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by bolivnnaija: 10:33am On Feb 03
nairalandkachy1:
A worried social media user, Samuel N had queried why the Police always gave excuses after abductions have taken place...

The Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi replied him:

Then do something about it
Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:35am On Feb 03
richiemcgold:

lol to make heaven is far from you
Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by Bluntemperor: 10:36am On Feb 03
Arobaga:

Tinubu till 2098

Haba!!!,Oga Police,
Are you whinny us,ni?
I don't think you made this Statement?
Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by ashawopikin(m): 10:37am On Feb 03
Dem need to change this man
Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by SisterAnn(f): 10:46am On Feb 03
rajiedreez:
Some are true though, I've seen people plan the kidnapping if family members because a sibling is wealthy and they felt they're not getting enough from his wealth
Does that make the kidnappers less culpable? The way some of you reason ehn..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by bellosulaiman(m): 10:49am On Feb 03
Have you arrested anyone with fake stories? If not, kindly resign because it means you are not fit for the job.

Irrespective of whether police were involved in freeing the victims or not, the onus is on the police to investigate and document. No accountability, no responsibility!

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by SisterAnn(f): 10:50am On Feb 03
Staged or faked, are the perpetrators not criminals that should be stopped in their tracks and thoroughly dissuaded? SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO by micwill: 10:56am On Feb 03
No be so e talk am ooo....una sha like propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akin Oyegoke Says Muazu Is The Owner Of Building EFCC Found $50m / Politicians Insert Money In Sandwich To Buy Votes – INEC / Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.