Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Why You Need To Enrol Your Child In Maduka College Enugu Today - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Need To Enrol Your Child In Maduka College Enugu Today (8558 Views)

Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? / Maduka University College, Enugu Celebrates Its First Anniversary / Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Need To Enrol Your Child In Maduka College Enugu Today by TheBTCinvestor: 2:34pm On Feb 03
NGArmyTerrorist:
if you your child to be educated and if you don't, you can still send them to govt college; is not by force . Goodluck

Wetin be Maduka college wen dere is Lekki British? Clown cheesy
Re: Why You Need To Enrol Your Child In Maduka College Enugu Today by Exceed15: 4:51pm On Feb 03
This aggressive advertisement na WA o. People can hardly feed. Tinubu has destroyed the economy.
Re: Why You Need To Enrol Your Child In Maduka College Enugu Today by Jackson105: 4:55pm On Feb 03
SoNature:

Jobs are more than guaranteed. In fact, my friends who moved to the UK last year are already working. If you cannot get a job, check yourself. You are probably an olodo blaming the system for your failure. In the US, it is even much better!

You mean jobs like washing poo and cleaning yansh😁😁
Re: Why You Need To Enrol Your Child In Maduka College Enugu Today by writeprof(m): 5:35pm On Feb 03
TINTINABULATION:
Good but i have a private policy to ascertain the true standard of any college or institution beyond their claims & advertisements.

I am not moved by their magnificent building, Air-conditioned Classes, Olympic standard swimming Pool, 100 Seater School Bus, British/American Curriculum or what have you.

I am only interested in the payroll of their teachers. How well are they paying their teachers? This is because teacher's motivation play the most crucial role in the lives of learners.

Every other thing else is Zero if the Teachers are poorly remunerated, and derives no joy in reporting to work daily.

I only hope Maduka College is paying their teachers well and not making use of cheap/slave labour to complement this heavy investment in Advertisement.

MAKE I SUMMARISE.
OP, WHAT IS THE SALARY OF YOUR TEACHERS?
WHAT IS THE SCHOOL FEES PER TERM?
Re: Why You Need To Enrol Your Child In Maduka College Enugu Today by Abuja4man: 3:37am On Feb 04
Visagemedia:

Sponsored Post
My wife's cousin is in the school. The school is a very nice one. At least from the feed back I am getting.
Re: Why You Need To Enrol Your Child In Maduka College Enugu Today by jbnm: 8:26am On Feb 04
toujurs:
Your mates are advertising on channels and arise tv, you are on a local forum. Where 75% can't even feed on a balanced meal.

That's savage
Re: Why You Need To Enrol Your Child In Maduka College Enugu Today by emynem05(m): 11:56am On Feb 04
Does anyone know the fees?
Or can anyone recommend an affordable but serious secondary school for me. Looking for a good boarding school to send my son. Wanted Navy or air force but I know it’s not very easy to get in
Re: Why You Need To Enrol Your Child In Maduka College Enugu Today by Collins87: 8:09pm On Feb 04
Where are the evidences to show on Maduka College... Pictural evidences please!
Re: Why You Need To Enrol Your Child In Maduka College Enugu Today by Matrix137(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06
TheBTCinvestor:

Wetin be Maduka college wen dere is Lekki British? Clown cheesy
Good afternoon sir. Please can you help me with any amount for foodstuffs please. I'm starving here 🥺

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mapoly 2012/2013 Admission Aspirants. Click Here . Second Batch Result OUT!!! / Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth / APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.