Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos (3359 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by Sangoamadioha1: 12:33pm On Feb 03
torexz:
https://www.nairaland.com/7989796/those-saying-presidency-never-replies

Ok, three replies out of numerous comments by Peter Obi with the last reply 2 months ago.
Compare that with how they engage Atiku. They know Peter Obi is a jester and Atiku is more of a threat.
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by PressMyButton: 12:57pm On Feb 03
1weekcure:
atiku, peter obi, kwakwaso, tinubu and every Nigerian politicians are thieves.
There are no angels among them, their campaigns, speeches and PR are all for their selfish interest.
Why did they delete your comments?, the first two comments were deleted. Was it because you said the truth without licking Obi's butt?. This forum is becoming a joke.
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by Nostring: 12:59pm On Feb 03
keymatt:
Your brothers are out there chasing every vehicle carrying food 🍲 and your here shouting Obidients.
Thank God hunger is not a respecter of tribe or religion. grin
says the people selling their kids to chop 😂
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03
JoeyNaza:

Stop covering tribalism and bigotry with all these talk. If it were to be be sowere or someone from elsewhere will you remember this one. Now you knew this but still supported Tinubu in the last elections. If you like lie that you didn't support him, na your body go remind you.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by Sangoamadioha1: 1:08pm On Feb 03
torexz:
I am wasting my time with u... u are obviously a very useless person.

My exact same sentiment about you 😏
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by Ozommadu: 1:16pm On Feb 03
1weekcure:
atiku, peter obi, kwakwaso, tinubu and every Nigerian politicians are thieves.
There are no angels among them, their campaigns, speeches and PR are all for their selfish interest.

But you supported buhari and tinubu?
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by papyjaypaul: 1:24pm On Feb 03
Dis Peter obi na him we de call 1 week 1 trouble. Every week, he gives this administration troubles. He is the only 1 Tinubu could respond to because he knows this is the only guy who can challenge him and has influence. They don't even bother responding to Atiku, they just take pictures with his former aides or send Spokesmen to answer him. Obi still has people's sympathy and that's why they keep trying to discredit him and tarnish his image. It is the opposite that will happen, they will keep loving him more like Abiola who was called the President we never had. The only escape for APC is to perform and perform well for all. If they keep wasting their time looking for dirts, oyo is their headquarters.

"na statistics we go chop"
"world record of performance"
Tinubu is someone who doesn't talk too much and has his own mind. If you hear him responding to another person, it means he thinks about that person as a threat. That is the person who disturbs his godfather persona. He does not need to respond to others, money and his boys can take care of those ones.

The problem Obi gives them is his dynamism. While they are trying to counter his last format, Obi go just change am 4 them. What's more troubling is that Obi uses methods they wish they could use. He has brought out the simplicity in politics and has God's favor behind him. You can't fake these appearances by snapping picture with Barbers or buying corn on the roadside. They have all the money but money can't buy love or genuine connection with the people. Obi is a politician so I no de deceived but he's got good tactics.

Bad man 😁

What he needs to do is build LP because I noticed it's the party attracting some smart people who previously stayed away from politics. Look at Edo LP candidates and I can tell you Olumide Akpata is not the forerunner. They have good competition and this will make them stand out while the opposition keeps sponsoring the devils within to destroy the party. LP should be an effective opposition and Obi will be better than Malema as opposition leader.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 1:47pm On Feb 03
Obi na man you be

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by Urgent1Million: 2:11pm On Feb 03
HE, Peter Obi has always been a lover of football and an ardent supporter of all Nigerian football teams.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 2:14pm On Feb 03
Urgent1Million:
HE, Peter Obi has always been a lover of football and an ardent supporter of all Nigerian football teams.
💯% cool
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by keymatt(m): 2:43pm On Feb 03
Sangoamadioha1:

See a brain washed person. Peter Obi truly cares Sorry, this man juju dey work on you overtime.
Wake up and smell the coffee, he is a typical example of a selfish politician that only involves in what will favor him.
Your attempt to paint Obi like the average Nigerian politician will not work. grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by Omoawoke: 3:10pm On Feb 03
PrinceOfLagos:
I was disappointed when some insignificant elements from the camp of a clueless president say that Peter Obi went to ivory coast to do eye service .

Which eye service if I may ask because for all that we know, Mr Peter Obi has always supported the super eagles long before some of the "Emi lokan" empty heads people were born.

See Peter Obi in the pictures below with then super eagles late coach Mr Stephen keshi era as super eagles coach before and after nation's cup final which the super eagles emerge victorious .

His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi has always been a great lover of this country and strong advocate of a better Nigeria for all .

God will continue to bless this man and everything that he stands for.

This is the kind of man we need at the helms of affairs and not some empty figure heads currently running the economy of this country aground since his inception as president .

Shame!

That’s highly commendable.
He presence brought a spirit of oneness, I’m not his fan but I respected him for what he did.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by Justnation: 3:26pm On Feb 03
Tinubu has done his supporters shege, they don't know what to do or say again.

PETER OBI is the right man for the job of Nigerian president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by Sangoamadioha1: 3:54pm On Feb 03
keymatt:
Your attempt to paint Obi like the average Nigerian politician will not work. grin

Yes nah, to you he is a god but i know him to be your regular Nigerian politian.
Keep worshipping him, na your choice 😀
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by UptownVibes(m): 4:07pm On Feb 03
haffaze777:
I think we should make Mr Peter Obi the president of Super eagle support group.
Of course he will do a better job,than Tinubu is doing in your life currently..
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by haffaze777(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03
UptownVibes:
Of course he will do a better job,than Tinubu is doing in your life currently..

You mean your father's life?
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by UptownVibes(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03
haffaze777:

You mean your father's life?
No,I mean your mise*rable life
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by haffaze777(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03
UptownVibes:
No,I mean my father with his mise*rable life

Toorgrin
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by UptownVibes(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03
haffaze777:

Toorgrin
The fact that you went editing my comment,shows how stup*d and mise.rable you actually are. You can't even make statement of your own that makes sense ,cux your head is full of sawdus*t grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by UptownVibes(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03
UptownVibes:
The fact that you went editing my comment,shows how stup*d and mise.rable you actually are. You can't even make statement of your own that makes sense ,cux your head is full of sawdus*t grin
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by haffaze777(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03
UptownVibes:
The fact that you went editing my comment,shows how stup*d and mise.rable my good for nothing father actually are. You can't even make statement of your own that makes sense ,cux my father's head is full of sawdus*t grin
grin
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:04pm On Feb 03
God bless Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by haffaze777(m): 7:25pm On Feb 03
PrinceOfLagos:
God bless Peter Obi

Our super eagle supporters presidentgrin
May super eagle win many trophies during his tenure as president of super eagle supports club.
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by yommen: 7:38pm On Feb 03
JoeyNaza:
Don't mind these BAT people, they just can't believe a politician has genuine interest in this Country at heart, and you can't blame them when everyone they decide to support ends up playing them dirty when he enters office. grin grin grin

BAT was a far better governor!!! Period!!!
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:18pm On Feb 03
Useless effort.
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by Femininecaregal(f): 10:38pm On Feb 03
Hello love ❤️ my name is AG.. I’m new here..

I sell good feminine care products here…
Products that helps female stay neat and clean down there ..

You can call or WhatsApp me for more info (+2349037220271) I deliver worldwide so don’t worry about distance ..

Good products that matters to your health don’t need no compromising..
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos by oladunjoye77u: 7:21am On Feb 04
torexz:
[/quote]Ok they replied him once 🤓, thank God 🤭[quote author=torexz post=128266855]
Ok they replied him once 🤓, thank God 🤭...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Not Under Pressure To Rig 2011 Elections –jonathan / Plans To Stone Jonathan In Zamfara Averted By Police / Why Are Teenagers So Stupid And Oblivious To Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.