Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. (16722 Views)

Atiku Is Not Considering Igbos After 22 Years Servitude / FG Not Bothered By US Lawmakers’ Moves To Halt $875m Defence Equipments / Malami: FG Not After Twitter Users, But Those Aiding Twitter To Flout Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by DEROX: 10:59am On Feb 03
[quote author=Kingpele post=128266136][/quote] We voted obi due to the fact that how will muslim have 16yer rule straight and if this fool finish north will still bring muslim making it 24 year without christian is this right? buh bro i feel sad as a yoruba
Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by pointblankeirie: 10:59am On Feb 03
angry
Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by motionarena: 10:59am On Feb 03
Of una touch the 1.6m dollars wey dey my account body go tell una.

The money that Tinubu and his fellow cronies have looted is enough to fix d country.

Make una convert that one

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by bayelsaowei(m): 10:59am On Feb 03
Well we are here...
Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by just2endowed: 10:59am On Feb 03
Beautifulday:

The speculation will affect naira badly. Execution will kill naira off.

All these useless influencer don't know the impact of useless financial reckless statements or suggestions on the economic

Just like the reckless statement made by tinubu on inauguration day saying subsidy gone and floating of the naira brought the economy to it's kneels today

4 Likes

Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by Osanoghodua1: 11:00am On Feb 03
CBN should have kept silence so that Naira can appreciate futher. They don't have the ball to convert it cos politicians are the greatest beneficiaries.

3 Likes

Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by tishbite43: 11:00am On Feb 03
Lol
Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by Menclothing: 11:01am On Feb 03
Convert all dollars to naira

This your last hope if this government is sensible if they don’t do this they are guilty of stealing from us

People buy dollars when it was cheaper

1 Like

Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by SisterAnn(f): 11:02am On Feb 03
DEROX:
angry i Feel sad being a yoruba This man is just a fool making people justify the hatred for him and yoruba as a whole, Nigerians last president was musa yar adua
Kikikiki 😁

Wahallur!

The builder of Lagos ti lule.

The maker of men ti lule!

This man avoided every effing debate.

Misyarned in every campaign!

Even turned a microphone to lolipop!

What were you expecting again?

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by pocom16: 11:02am On Feb 03
Oh wow..

Time to switch to Binance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrLqIEaKdLE
Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by Beautifulday: 11:03am On Feb 03
just2endowed:

Just like the reckless statement made by tinubu on inauguration day saying subsidy gone and floating of the naira brought the economy to it's kneels today

Economic statement trigger people. Nobody wan loose him money. But these people no understand governance.

To much noise in Nigerian governance
Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by Fcwilly: 11:04am On Feb 03
Don't believe them ooooo, they want to take people by surprise. This government is full of LIES.
Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by Stevengold(m): 11:04am On Feb 03
Stashing usdt since last year, if FG like make them tumble naira, e no concern me.

1 Like

Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by faceland: 11:07am On Feb 03
RepoMan007:
No dollar no dollar yet we have so much dollar seating idle and hoping it sells for N5000.
Now the exchange rate has been collapsed properly, those speculators will start scheming to have the naira weaken on both windows so they can sell with profit. I blame the FG who kept pumping cheap dollar into banks and trusting them to sell it cheap.

Still less than $55bn Elon Musk salary from Tesla
Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by Ykc2(m): 11:07am On Feb 03
RepoMan007:
No dollar no dollar yet we have so much dollar seating idle and hoping it sells for N5000.
Now the exchange rate has been collapsed properly, those speculators will start scheming to have the naira weaken on both windows so they can sell with profit. I blame the FG who kept pumping cheap dollar into banks and trusting them to sell it cheap.
you want government to take people dollars they been saving for their life time so Tinubu's government go look good to you abi? For say you dey near me I for beat you eeh cus I no go work for austria finish come give tinubu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by nairalanda1(m): 11:08am On Feb 03
Still keeping a wary eye on the government though. There is nothing they can do.

At least we know that the government threat to go after the banks dollar stores is 100% true. And we know the government is all dollared out, all euroed out, all pounds out.

At some point, my guys, we better wake up and look for better government next time.
Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by femicyrus(m): 11:08am On Feb 03
Is this how Americans also have huge Naira domiciliary accounts?
We are the ones killing our own economy by ourselves
Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by Tareq1105: 11:10am On Feb 03
Massiveglory:
How far with the $3 billion Emergency Crude Repayment Loan from African Export-Import (AFREXIM) Bank that comes with a bondage madness repayment of about $12 billion?

Tinubu is a bad man with bad intentions.

It's obvious you don't understand the agreement.

It's payment for crude supply in advance so stop the misinformation.

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by DEROX: 11:11am On Feb 03
SisterAnn:
Kikikiki 😁

Wahallur!

The builder of Lagos ti lule.

The maker of men ti lule!

This man avoided every effing debate.

Misyarned in every campaign!

Even turned a microphone to lolipop!

What were you expecting again?

sad mtchew
Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by Coldspice: 11:12am On Feb 03
kettykin:
We were already waiting for them , brainless people, come and touch my Dom account and see problem. Useless good for nothing government and their stewpid advisors

You're just a loudmouth. They will convert your few dollars to Naira and deposit the Naira equivalent into your Naira account. There's absolutely nothing you can do but cry.

If you go to cause trouble at the bank, the Mopol there will shoot you dead.

The Naira you refused collecting, your next of kin will use it for your burial.

11 Likes

Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by ncoolsome(m): 11:12am On Feb 03
Fiscus105:
I think they should work on how people are transacting in dollars, Nigeria currency is Naira, still not understand why so many businesses are being done in dollars, even some hospitals take dollars as their means of exchange.

Hospitals don't take dollars as means of exchange they charge in dollars and take naira equivalent...Nigeria is a consuming country which is inport dependent even dangote still sources for dollar to import crude when we thought he wld help stabilize the market...

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by SisterAnn(f): 11:12am On Feb 03
DEROX:
sad mtchew
Sorry bro.

But the man was too old and nearing senility but you said it didn't matter.
Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by faceland: 11:13am On Feb 03
Osanoghodua1:
CBN should have kept silence so that Naira can appreciate futher. They don't have the ball to convert it cos politicians are the greatest beneficiaries.

The billions that Buhari's friends and family hide in Dubai and Saudi Arabia is enough to stabilize everything.

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by seborrhic: 11:13am On Feb 03
RepoMan007:
I just did a tough calculation.
That if someone had raised ₦1b or ₦1.2b when dollar was 1000-1200 then bought $1m with it,then waited just a month or 2,when naira now became 1400,that person would have made ₦200m just for having ability to buy dollars!
Same scenario I think will continue playing out if baba blubalu doesn't acknowledge he doesn't have a clue on how to run an economy and indeed a country and calls for help from anyone that can help.
The sensible part of the south is grumbling and complaining,yet the government doesn't give a damn;when the North cannot bear the hardship any longer and they demonstrate in the best way they know how, guess then baba Blu will take notice.Its already building because heard women in Kano demonstrated over the unbearable cost of bread,soon when millet,grains and onions too become unaffordable during Sallah,other parts of the Northern society will make their voices heard
Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by SisterAnn(f): 11:14am On Feb 03
faceland:

The billions that Buhari's friends and family hide in Dubai and Saudi Arabia is enough to stabilize everything.
Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by CandidAdmin(m): 11:14am On Feb 03
I'm sorry but can someone explain in layman's terms?

Wouldn't it be a good thing for Naira?
Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by hisexcellency34: 11:19am On Feb 03
I believe Punch
Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by airsaylongcome: 11:19am On Feb 03
kettykin:
We were already waiting for them , brainless people, come and touch my Dom account and see problem. Useless good for nothing government and their stewpid advisors

If dem touch am, wetin you go do?
Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by faceland: 11:20am On Feb 03
naptu2:
Office of the SA on social media to PBAT @Dolusegun16

Office of the SA on Social Media to PBAT

Wnat is the meaning of SA?
Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by airsaylongcome: 11:20am On Feb 03
free2ryhme:

Tinubu and all politicians will be first to lose, they wont trying it know its negative implication is far reaching 🙄

Those don't have their USD here in the country.
Re: FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. by theredaddy: 11:21am On Feb 03
9jvirgin:
How do people like Bola Tinubu have supporters? As a Yoruba man, I prefer to give my money to my Igbo friends than give my money to a Yoruba man who is a no brainer.

The sensible part is, you gave it to a human.

your ploy to foolishness failed, try again !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Fg’s 20,000 Abandoned Projects- NEWSWATCH / PDP To Adeosun: Apologise To Nigerians For Your Insensitive Comment On Recession / Nigerians Are Unbreakable, Do Not Hate Each Other - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.