Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Which Of These Two Leaders Is A Real Motivation For Success? (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Two Leaders Is A Real Motivation For Success? (pics) (2253 Views)

Time To Do Away With Analog Leaders Is Now ― Sowore / 2019 Election: The Time To Do Away With Old Leaders Is Now ― Sowore / The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Two Leaders Is A Real Motivation For Success? (pics) by haffaze777(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03
Eunoiaa:

I am waiting for the white powders to come and start crying. 🤣🤣🤣

They're here already
Re: Which Of These Two Leaders Is A Real Motivation For Success? (pics) by aguluobi: 4:27pm On Feb 03
Of course you did mention anybody, your co tribalistic bigoted mod Fergie001 as quickly hidden your insulting comment on the president n banned the boy who related your own comment to your father.

If your comment was so complimentary on the president who definitely is Bola Tinubu and will be for the next 8 rock solid years no matter how agonizing you wail why can't the Igbo mod allowed your Igbo father to be complimented in your own exact word.

You igbos think you wise n own the monopoly to insult anyone you like but you fool nobody beside your tribesmem cos nobody will allow you insult anyone on SM anymore like you insulted the Fulanis for the 8 years of Buhari.

Let your Igbo mod fergie001 ban every monicker on Nairaland una no go still rest.

Bobloco:

I didn't mention anybody's name but if you think it's the Nigeria president Bola Tinubu, well I leave that to your assumption

For insulting my great father, I hand you over to seun, Mynd44, Fergie001, Nlfpmod and the entire Nairaland mod to take of that

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Two Leaders Is A Real Motivation For Success? (pics) by StarRida: 6:17pm On Feb 03
yarimo:
Peter obi was never a good leader , obi was a bad and dubious man as governor of Anambra state.
Tinubu who is a good leader that turned Lagos to paradise we don see him leading style in Nigeria...Awon werey
Re: Which Of These Two Leaders Is A Real Motivation For Success? (pics) by aremubabs: 8:20pm On Feb 03
Vinnie2000:

*Emmanuel Macron of France watches France matches, live in the Stadium.
*Angela Merkel, Former Chancellor of Germany watched all Germany's matches in 2010 World cup in South Africa. smiley

Just agree Your President is too WEAK and Lazy to do his Duties! embarassed undecided

So, it is one of the duties of the president to be present live at every football match of his country?

A president does not have to be in the stadium to motivate the players.

Tinubu has done a lot of motivation, and messages are being conveyed to the boys that the president expects a lot from them. The president also watches their matches in Aso Rock and I am sure the media team must have shown such videos to the boys to motivate them.

Peter Obi is just a populist who likes to pretend to be for the people. He may truly be a humble man, but humility alone does not make a great leader.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tafa Balogun's Illness: Nemesis Or The End? / Obj Nominates 9 Ministers And Chief Of Staff For Yar'adua's Cabinet / Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.