Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa (67553 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Tdave01: 12:58am On Feb 04
Zonefree:

Do you know there's a local government in Nasarawa called Toto local government?

There is also a place they call Abortion still in Nasarawa angry angry
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by olibeans: 1:05am On Feb 04
Have a party with your mom and it will be easy for you to let go of anger and be happy in your marriage.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by luminouz(m): 3:18am On Feb 04
TINTINABULATION:
I indeed pity the poor & innocent woman i.e the wife.

She had just been betrayed by the two strongest & most important pillars any lady should have in life.

For the sake of her sanity & mental health, the most courageous thing to do, is to walk away.
You no just get sense.

Make she walk away because her blood dey naack her husband?

You really think I'd walk away from a girl my dad introduced to me, who has been a good wife and mother to my kids, just because I discovered that my dad dey naack am when he is a widower after 20 years? You dey mãd

My dad is my blood... Sure, I'd feel bad but to thrash both of them? Nah ...
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by gonzaga: 4:39am On Feb 04
You see these women that run restaurant and beer parlour business, it is best to just avoid them.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by zedman1(m): 7:42am On Feb 04
The funny lines, the description of acts in details, the unnecessary repetitions, and the fact that I've read the same story but different narrations, from the same state but years ago gave this very story away. I think this writer heard about the former one and decided to toosh it with grammar.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by epkereamaka60858: 9:17am On Feb 04
It actually mean something different in their local dialect.It actually mean something different in their local dialect....
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by bizzibodi(m): 9:19am On Feb 04
Evil mama!
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by CoolAmbience(m): 10:11am On Feb 04
Zonefree:

Do you know there's a local government in Nasarawa called Toto local government?

Yes dey worry you....Lol.

I know the Local Government.

My bro, nothing person no go hear for this country...
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by TINTINABULATION(m): 11:16am On Feb 04
luminouz:

You no just get sense.

Make she walk away because her blood dey naack her husband?

You really think I'd walk away from a girl my dad introduced to me, who has been a good wife and mother to my kids, just because I discovered that my dad dey naack am when he is a widower after 20 years? You dey mãd

My dad is my blood... Sure, I'd feel bad but to thrash both of them? Nah ...

You just revealed the type of home u come from and your extremely shameful upbringing.

Of course, I wasn't talking to ghetto people like you who have no shame, integrity or decency in life. For you and your type, anything goes!

Your father can even sleep with your maternal great grandmother and their pets. Its just a pity. Too bad! SMH
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by luminouz(m): 11:26am On Feb 04
TINTINABULATION:

You just revealed the type of home u come from and your extremely shameful upbringing.

Of course, I wasn't talking to ghetto people like you who have no shame, integrity or decency in life. For you and your type, anything goes!

Your father can even sleep with your maternal great grandmother and their pets. Its just a pity. Too bad! SMH

K!!!
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Apel147(m): 12:36pm On Feb 04
Another fictitious story, good for a blockbuster movie 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Umuinyioku: 2:05pm On Feb 04
dre11:
Disquiet In Nasarawa Family As Wife Catches Husband Sleeping With Mum

Mum: I got hooked because he’s a Maradona in bed

https://thenationonlineng.net/disquiet-in-nasarawa-family-as-wife-catches-husband-sleeping-with-mum/
This is s fiction, well scripted.

Salute!
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Chinny024(f): 2:33pm On Feb 04
Nasarawa Nigerian Zimbabwe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Chinny024(f): 2:34pm On Feb 04
TINTINABULATION:
I indeed pity the poor & innocent woman i.e the wife.

She had just been betrayed by the two strongest & most important pillars any lady should have in life.

For the sake of her sanity & mental health, the most courageous thing to do, is to walk away.

💯 💯 💯...
Take her kids along if she's capable!
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Ekele22(m): 9:13am On Feb 05
People commenting that this news is fake don't know what's going on in this modern age.
Though it may look fictual but I believe every totality of it.

I had a similar experience way back in 2011, I just finished my first degree and was awaiting call up for my Youth service.
I do frequent my village because ii find it fond of travelling

On one visit,I happen to meet a mother of one who was just having a crush on me
It happen that she know my family very well and I asked her to come visit me .
She came the first night and gosh!!!
The kind energy that overwhelm me and came on me that night ehhhhh
I bleep this young lady non stop that night and she was crying,I was on top of the game that night

We were both sweeting profusely,by the time I finished up,she was amazed with the kind of energy I got that night .
Do you know what? The next morning,she brought me food and on her own told me she is coming later again( I know it was second leg match she was looking for)

When she came around 12 noon, I bleeped again,this time it was even longer than the first and her moaning was so loud.thank God our house was a flat with no one around. We both enjoyed our self .

In the evening she came again,this time I told her that am tired ,we just discussed and she left.

What am I trying to say.girls love good sex,and if you are a guy that can give good sex to a girl who is not after material things
Oboy you go Bleep tire.
I later discovered that it's been awhile she had sex because her husband was late.

While that was in the past.
When I visited the villa again,I looked for her but I was told she left the villa for God know place.
Shalom guys.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by DUNKA(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07
dre11:
Disquiet In Nasarawa Family As Wife Catches Husband Sleeping With Mum

Mum: I got hooked because he’s a Maradona in bed

https://thenationonlineng.net/disquiet-in-nasarawa-family-as-wife-catches-husband-sleeping-with-mum/
fake story. Obvious just a tall tale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.