Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa (67599 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by dkidd: 2:56pm On Feb 03
Family gbola... That 6 year old will be traumatized for the rest of his life

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by sajiwere(m): 2:58pm On Feb 03
If your imaginary Joseph turn Danjuma then, the bearer of such name are really good in bed but this fiction looks too real to be believe

quote author=dre11 post=128266488]Disquiet In Nasarawa Family As Wife Catches Husband Sleeping With Mum

Mum: I got hooked because he’s a Maradona in bed

https://thenationonlineng.net/disquiet-in-nasarawa-family-as-wife-catches-husband-sleeping-with-mum/[/quote]
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Trophy12: 2:58pm On Feb 03
Zonefree:

Do you know there's a local government in Nasarawa called Toto local government?
yeah u right that's where I wrote I waec
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:58pm On Feb 03
HarryGleb:
If you believe this story then you can believe that my grandma died a virgin.
lol. But anything can happen when it comes to woman ooo
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by highness25(m): 2:59pm On Feb 03
Hhansome:
This administration will favor me and my family.
You mean this abomination will favour you and your family?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Earthquakes: 3:00pm On Feb 03
TINTINABULATION:
I indeed pity the poor & innocent woman i.e the wife.

She had just been betrayed by the two strongest & most important pillars any lady should have in life.

For the sake of her sanity & mental health, the most courageous thing to do, is to walk away.

Walk away with 3 kids and pregnancy??
Walk away from the mother too??
It’s easier said than done, I pray it doesn’t occur to you to walk away..
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03
dkidd:
Family gbola... That 6 year old will be traumatized for the rest of his life
do you know the meaning of traumatize. if yes, what does traumatize has to do with the boy?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by baralatie(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03
Creamypie:
Females naturally hate and envy each other. The woman come confess about her husband prowess in d oza zoom. Eya. More women will now be making friends with him. Hear her mum "I insisted he got married 2 you so that you would taste what I have been enjoying" psychotic family
Naaah!
Does not work that way
If the two who dating that long and chicks are not jumping on him.it is not now that a while story has burst will make women to come
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by dkidd: 3:03pm On Feb 03
oluwaseunamos33:
do you know the meaning of traumatize. if yes, what does traumatize has to do with the boy?
If u know what it means for someone to be traumatized u wouldn't be asking me this foolish question. Go and learn then ask urself

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by SMARTMOTORS(m): 3:03pm On Feb 03
Kuku convert this into a Novel... E go sell!

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by baralatie(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03
Well as bad as it seems
There is always a solution
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by themanderon: 3:06pm On Feb 03
Haha. I have seen a mother sharing a boyfriend with her daughter. Shameful but true.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by FireUpNow(m): 3:07pm On Feb 03
Lies and super story from Nasarawa state.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Pootle: 3:07pm On Feb 03
fearlessfang:
What Nigerians love to read

africans and pleasure 5&6...put correct article about science na dem no go read am undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by soil4soil(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03
OBI should please come and console the wife.
Because he put his mouth in any matter the that concerns him or not.

Mr notice me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by pretydiva(f): 3:12pm On Feb 03
Tufiakwa
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Kinzo0917(m): 3:18pm On Feb 03
TINTINABULATION:

She had just been betrayed by the two strongest & most important pillars any lady should have in life.

For the sake of her sanity & mental health, the most courageous thing to do, is to walk away.

Why would she walk 🚶 away?

She already has 3 children and currently pregnant for d husband

Na you go feed her and d children for the tinubu regime?

Since wat happened was done with d persons most important in her life, she shld just forgive her mum and husby . just dat d trust has been bridged. And the possibility that this won't still go on, is still there

Since d mum has known d husby b4 she introduced him to her daughter, and considering that d man 👨 is very good in za oza room, letting go will be very difficult for d mum. It takes d grace of God to avoid such temptation oo

Though d act is shameful, but very don happen don happen
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by seanwilliam(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03
Never underestimate power of sweet gbola.
Come and ask me
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by sylve11: 3:20pm On Feb 03
iLoveYouToo:
Ladies if your man is good in bed no loud am o, even your friends will want to confirm

Na so. cool
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by RPG2020(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03
Women are too greedy tongue your mother called you to eat with her now you want to eat the cake and have it

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Kinzo0917(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03
Zonefree:

Do you know there's a local government in Nasarawa called Toto local government?

But d pronunciation is different sha. Though d same spelling

Imagine telling someone I dey go toto local govt

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Bimpe29: 3:22pm On Feb 03
Aundhu Billahi Mina Shaitan Rajeem cry
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Kinzo0917(m): 3:23pm On Feb 03
HarryGleb:

If you don't believe, why are you commenting?

Leave those of us that believe, to believe d story

Abi den force u to believe am?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:23pm On Feb 03
Ladies, I am Lionel Messi in the Bathroom. cheesy
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by masseratti: 3:24pm On Feb 03
muyico:
Real or fake??
fake the lazy story teller just want to tell tales by moonlight.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by lawmanlala(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03
HarryGleb:
Hahahahaha, even supreme Court judgement where dem read a whole day no long like this. A story that should have summarised in three or four Paragraphs ended as a textbook

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Kinzo0917(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03
Lumig:
cool
Imagine a mother not ashamed or scared to play with her daughter's toy at her old age 😔. Na wa ó

At 46, she is still very young
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Mitsurugi(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03
TINTINABULATION:

Walk away to where?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by bjnice(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03
EreluRoz:
I think I have read this story before

Nasarawa and abomination

🤣🤣🤣 na recycle story. The moment I saw Nasarawa State I knew it was an old story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by HarryGleb: 3:38pm On Feb 03
oluwaseunamos33:
lol. But anything can happen when it comes to woman ooo
Which woman in the case of the wife's mother will openly tell her daughter that her husband is a maradonna in bed.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by ITbomb(m): 3:50pm On Feb 03
Nothing confuses a woman more than a good prick and money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. / Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.