Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

When Would Waec 2007/2008 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Would Waec 2007/2008 (954 Views)

Abu Zaria 2007/2008 Admission / Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out / WHEN IS JAMB.N HOW MUCH IS D FORM 2007/2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Would Waec 2007/2008 by hart: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2007
i heard that waec 2007/2008 and have chect the web without seeing the new update of this result. i even try using my phone with the format given, the reply was that thank you ur result would be sent to u soon. for about 24hrs now i have not receive the result and my air time be cut. what is wrong with waec.
Re: When Would Waec 2007/2008 by damkollins(m): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2007
hart:

i heard that waec 2007/2008 and have chect the web without seeing the new update of this result. i even try using my phone with the format given, the reply was that thank you your result would be sent to u soon. for about 24hrs now i have not receive the result and my air time be cut. what is wrong with waec.
I guess their site/portal is having some problems.i feel they are just uploading the result on net and they are yet to perfect the process.You can do with a little patience and i believe all will be well.I helped some people checked early this morning but the portal suddenly went blank again.I suggest u check late tonight or very early next morning.I wish you all success.
Re: When Would Waec 2007/2008 by shanker: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2007
@
damkollins
Thanks for ur concern. Do u still feel that the sms reply the sent to be that my result would be displayed to me after 24hrs would still come? i would check as u have said.
Re: When Would Waec 2007/2008 by Thefuture2: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2007
WAEC UPDATE YOUR SITE The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the  Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click  Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the  Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer 
         HELLOOOOOO EVERYBODY, SEE WHAT WAEC IS DISPLAYING ON THEIR SITE I DON'T KNOW WHAT STRONG WITH THEM. WAECCCCCCCCCC PLS UPGRADE YOUR SITE, PEOPLES HEART IS BEATING FASTER ABOUT THE RESULTS.
Re: When Would Waec 2007/2008 by damkollins(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2007
shanker:

@
damkollins
Thanks for your concern. Do u still feel that the sms reply the sent to be that my result would be displayed to me after 24hrs would still come? i would check as u have said.
There is possibility that it might still be sent to your phone but I can't assure you of that coz this is Nigeria.I tried to check the site yesterday night but they are still having the same problem.Even this morning is still same thing.I think we should just give them time and hopefully before this weekend,they should get their acts together and rectify it.Another point to the sms service is also that since the portal on net isn't responding,the sms service might be affected too.I told you I checked for about 5 candidates yesterday morning but nobody believe me here as if I do not want to check it.Just stay put and be patient,All will be well.CHEERS.

(1) (Reply)

Why Go To Secondary School / Jamb Registration - Port Harcourt Residents Pls Help! / 4 All Aspiring Futoites (info. On The Latest Scratch Card Amount: )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.