Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? (1334 Views)

What Is Tinubu Doing In India ? Summit Is On 9th And His Name Not On List / Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu / Please What's Tinubu Doing In This Picture? (pic Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Max24: 2:05am On Feb 04
Usmanovic95:

OMG! see the kind of people we are sharing country with .You got your attention all fixated on peter Obi and south easterners while your country is been run ragged by clueless politician, economy is on chokehold, food price is out of the roof, killer herdsmen are on rampage, power is nothing to write about. But Peter obi is your only concern inspite of all these 😒
And what is your contribution to make Nigeria better other than to abuse Tinubu? Is it abuse that will solve the problem? Or did Tinubu tell you he was perfect when contesting elections? Was America built by it's citizens japaing to other countries and abandoning their country? What I see by SE is not constructive criticism but destructive one. That is not how to play opposition. To the extent some are calling for coup after Niger coup. Just because their candidate lost. I have a stake in this country and duty bound to protect it from those that wish it badluck. They are not patriots! The earlier we call them out the better.
Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Fujiyama: 2:17am On Feb 04
Max24:

And what is your contribution to make Nigeria better other than to abuse Tinubu? Is it abuse that will solve the problem? Or did Tinubu tell you he was perfect when contesting elections? Was America built by it's citizens japaing to other countries and abandoning their country? What I see by SE is not constructive criticism but destructive one. That is not how to play opposition. To the extent some are calling for coup after Niger coup. Just because their candidate lost. I have a stake in this country and duty bound to protect it from those that wish it badluck. They are not patriots! The earlier we call them out the better.

^^^
undecided

Complete nonsense.

The clock is ticking and your principal knows this. He is painfully aware this is how his predecessor also frittered away the 8 years of his presidency...and today the man M. Buhari is a leper even to members of his own party. undecided The same fate awaits BAT. Unless...

Its only a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Fujiyama: 2:31am On Feb 04
APCNig:
He is fuccking French Oloshos. This is JAGABAN Borgu the City Boy Extraordinaire Omo Alhaja Mogaji. We will run this government the way we want. Anybody wey wan die,make e die.

^^^
Ok.

Time will tell.
Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Max24: 2:48am On Feb 04
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

Complete nonsense.

The clock is ticking and your principal knows this. He is painfully aware this is how his predecessor also frittered away the 8 years of his presidency...and today the man M. Buhari is a leper even to members of his own party. undecided The same fate awaits BAT. Unless...

Its only a matter of time.
It's too early to start wailing. He has not even spent up to 1 year. Haba! But you are not wailing online about Otti or Soludo. If it were Obi you would have kept mute and asked for time for him. That's tribalism.
Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Usmanovic95(m): 5:03am On Feb 04
Max24:

Man,you need to tame this hatred you have for the south easterners, they are not the cause of the problem we are facing and you should worry more about who will rescue us out of the quagmire we are in. Aside from the posts on this faceless platform,how many prominent south easterner called for coup,so you make false generalization from opinions you get from a faceless platform right?
Let me ask you this, what was your response to Osinbajo's threat to form a parallel government if they didn't win the 2015 election,if you had your tongue tied to condemn such,then you are not on any moral ground to say some people are not a patriot because obviously you are worse than the people you are condemning and you will do worse if roles and situations are reversed.

"Was America built by it's citizens japaing to other countries and abandoning their country?"

From your own statement,can you also answer why your president japa to France, abandoning the citizens to their own faith at a time when security of human life is not guaranteed and economy is in comatose.Is that how other presidents run their countries?

3 Likes

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Good2go1: 6:29am On Feb 04
See how useless and brainless people with con,e head can be? Why won't they be obsessed with their servant who is absent on duty
Max24:
Why are developers obsessed with Tinubu? Looks like they are not complete until they create multiple threads on Tinubu daily. May my enemies bother about my case ooo because your enemies will not bother about you if you are insignificant.

1 Like

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Akaegwu(m): 6:56am On Feb 04
Max24:
Why are developers obsessed with Tinubu? Looks like they are not complete until they create multiple threads on Tinubu daily. May my enemies bother about my case ooo because your enemies will not bother about you if you are insignificant.
Denial
Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Akaegwu(m): 7:00am On Feb 04
Max24:

It's too early to start wailing. He has not even spent up to 1 year. Haba! But you are not wailing online about Otti or Soludo. If it were Obi you would have kept mute and asked for time for him. That's tribalism.
Denials. First stage suffering

(1) (2) (Reply)

Siemen Bribery Scandal: The Suspects / David Mark Survives, Wins Appeal In Jos / Genesis, Nigerian Firm, Lights Up African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.