Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? (1311 Views)

What Is Tinubu Doing In India ? Summit Is On 9th And His Name Not On List / Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu / Please What's Tinubu Doing In This Picture? (pic Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by VaselineCrew: 12:45pm On Feb 03
Av even forgotten say President is still in France

Watagwan

3 Likes

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Floky215: 12:47pm On Feb 03
VaselineCrew:

Watagwan

Charging his battery of course atleast to keep him on his feet for another 90days before he goes back again for another recharge session...!!

Una don enter one chance...!! cheesy

18 Likes

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by fuckJones(f): 1:46pm On Feb 03
Politics in Nigeria can be a bit unfair. You can move from Jos to Ibadan to Abuja to Abidjan in 24 hours and still lose to someone sleeping in Paris. The political race isn't for the swift. To win, you must negotiate and form alliance.

2 Likes

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by kunle4toyeyaho: 1:53pm On Feb 03
fuckJones:
Politics in Nigeria can be a bit unfair. You can move from Jos to Ibadan to Abuja to Abidjan in 24 hours and still lose to someone sleeping in Paris. The political race isn't for the swift. To win, you must negotiate and form alliance.
The last sentence says it all

1 Like

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by ClearFlair: 1:55pm On Feb 03
fuckJones:

Form an alliance of failure. A very African interpretation of a disastrous situation. Africans need to evolve

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Goodday90(m): 2:37pm On Feb 03
They will never call out their brother tinubu who supposedly won the election and is causing them hunger and death but Obi’s Presence in Abidjan is hurting and giving them nightmares
I don’t understand those people

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by APCNig: 2:38pm On Feb 03
VaselineCrew:

Watagwan

He is fuccking French Oloshos. This is JAGABAN Borgu the City Boy Extraordinaire Omo Alhaja Mogaji. We will run this government the way we want. Anybody wey wan die,make e die.
Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Kyase(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03
Tinubu na better useless President

Na hyping the MF sabi
All those talks of things will be better na lie, the man is confuse on what to do

9 Likes

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by AfroBeatDiary: 3:04pm On Feb 03
He jet out of Lagos to France on 21/10/20 a day after lekki end sars massacre, he has always has ties with France.

2 Likes

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by gaby(m): 3:40pm On Feb 03
He hit the ground and it collapsed, so, he ran away.

8 Likes

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03
Kyase:

Na hyping the MF sabi
All those talks of things will be better na lie, the man is confuse on what to do

Wait,

This Man UTD fan from Benue,

I thought you were a staunch Tinubu/APC supporters? shocked

Abi hunger made you deny him

5 Likes

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by SpatialKing(m): 4:51pm On Feb 03
Fornicating of course

1 Like

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by mexxy1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03
Kyase:

Na hyping the MF sabi

Please what stage of grief are you experiencing now?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Emmabyte: 5:15pm On Feb 03
The man is a big fool and has nothing to offer, tell anybody I said so very very soon I will be in the internet telling that useless man how useless he is , country men and women we can't continue like this many are dieing

3 Likes

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Max24: 6:03pm On Feb 03
Why are developers obsessed with Tinubu? Looks like they are not complete until they create multiple threads on Tinubu daily. May my enemies bother about my case ooo because your enemies will not bother about you if you are insignificant.
Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Usmanovic95(m): 6:09pm On Feb 03
Baba dey chop quality life dey survoler Paris but back home, there is fire on the mountain.Both predecessor and successor have quite a lot in common.

2 Likes

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by bdon12: 6:12pm On Feb 03
This was d nonsense we were avoiding...Buhari spent his presidency recharging battery without knowing wats going on in the country. Tinubu was already a ill man bt forced himself however on d people

3 Likes

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Usmanovic95(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03
Max24:
Why are developers obsessed with Tinubu? Looks like they are not complete until they create multiple threads on Tinubu daily. May my enemies bother about my case ooo because your enemies will not bother about you if you are insignificant.

If we have quite a lot of NIGERIANS that reason like you,tell me how our leaders will be transparent and accountable in their dealing.A concerned Nigerian is asking a salient question,but this is the best response you can give.

7 Likes

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by JagabanB: 6:53pm On Feb 03
ClearFlair:

Form an alliance of failure. A very African interpretation of a disastrous situation. Africans need to evolve
But some people formed alliance of religion?
Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by mrvitalis(m): 7:07pm On Feb 03
fuckJones:
Keep voting for those who negotiate and keep complaining

6 Likes

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by DatNiggaDaz: 7:11pm On Feb 03
mexxy1:

Please what stage if grief are you experiencing now?
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:59pm On Feb 03
VaselineCrew:

Watagwan
Charging his battery and changing the cells grin

1 Like

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by pafun(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03
VaselineCrew:

Watagwan

He is watching super eagles football like Obi.
Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Max24: 8:26pm On Feb 03
Usmanovic95:

If we have quite a lot of NIGERIANS that reason like you,tell me how our leaders will be transparent and accountable in their dealing.A concerned Nigerian is asking a salient question,but this is the best response you can give.
Concerned indeed ! How many of such salient questions have they asked Otti or Soludo? Till date have they asked Obi why Anambra money he invested in Hero beer is according to Soludo next to nothing? 94% of these same concerned Nigerians voted for their tribesman. So, this is in continuation of their opposition to the incumbent. Are they not the same people that put out the fake baluba videos? This is the next phase of their opposition, right ? Concerned indeed !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by loffyloffy: 8:33pm On Feb 03
fuckJones:

It is almost the same everywhere actualy.

You can't expect people who have been called animals in a zoo, by your own people to vote for you in a general election even if you are 25 and your opponent is in a wheelchair.

You have to build bridges and form alliances to win election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Usmanovic95(m): 9:00pm On Feb 03
Max24:

Concerned indeed ! How many of such salient questions have they asked Otti or Soludo? Till date have they asked Obi why Anambra money he invested in Hero beer is according to Soludo next to nothing? 94% of these same concerned Nigerians voted for their tribesman. So, this is in continuation of their opposition to the incumbent. Are they not the same people that put out the fake baluba videos? This is the next phase of their opposition, right ? Concerned indeed !

OMG! see the kind of people we are sharing country with .You got your attention all fixated on peter Obi and south easterners while your country is been run ragged by clueless politician, economy is on chokehold, food price is out of the roof, killer herdsmen are on rampage, power is nothing to write about. But Peter obi is your only concern inspite of all these 😒

7 Likes

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by arantess: 9:16pm On Feb 03
VaselineCrew:

Watagwan
Private business

They say we should not put mouth, rather let's keep insulting obi who's not the president grin

1 Like

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by arantess: 9:18pm On Feb 03
Max24:
It's like you are not getting it together....

2 Likes

Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Xox1945(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03
Rehab and change blood
Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Femininecaregal(f): 10:46pm On Feb 03
Hello love ❤️ my name is AG.. I’m new here..

I sell good feminine care products here…
Products that helps female stay neat and clean down there ..

You can call or WhatsApp me for more info (+2349037220271) I deliver worldwide so don’t worry about distance ..

Good products that matters to your health don’t need no compromising..
Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by olisaEze(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03
mexxy1:

Please what stage of grief are you experiencing now?

Chisos!! The vawulence is strong in this one, Master Yoda. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: But Wait Fest, What Is Tinubu Doing In France? by Abufo: 11:00pm On Feb 03
kunle4toyeyaho:
The last sentence says it all

You people can negotiate with the devil sef........remember there is always a payday! Agbado always straddling the fine line between opportunism and treachery! Payday cometh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Predicts Winners Of Edo And Ondo Elections / The Great Divide In The National Assembly- For And Against 3 Term / Have You Registered To Vote?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.