Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,435 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says (61270 Views)

Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Akaegwu(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03
Oga Ned Nwoko, over to you. I for marry her, but Tinubu refused
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by princemillla(m): 3:57pm On Feb 03
oluwaahmed:
Yoruba demons were about to storm her church until she said money. Oniranu pastor go marry hushpuppi

grin cheesy
Onirase
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03
Nigerian men to the world!
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by 12345baba(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03
So our stock high like this na him these girls dey use us play here

5 Likes

Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by EreluRoz: 3:58pm On Feb 03
Vinnie2000:

This is a White Version of Iyaebe aka IconicR aka EreluRoz. sad sad
na you sabi
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Roger3D(m): 3:59pm On Feb 03
You see why some of us take the Christian religion of the new age as a joke? I mean what kind of religion are you guys running? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by aariwa(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03
Exhibiting her whoredom in open church and still calling herself pastor..smh

8 Likes

Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by vikstandon(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03
immortalcrown:
She doesn't even care if the man is a devoted Christian. Does this say something about her kind of pastor?

Yeah... Do you also see her flock? A female cult.
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Basicend: 4:02pm On Feb 03
I have never seen a Woman Pastor / Prayer Leader, Church Deaconess or Choir Mistress, Mother in Israel that does not bow significantly to the power and pressure of the flesh.

A woman is a woman. This is an ancient truth.

If you want complete order of God on any spiritual ground, do not give such power to a woman. I am sorry,

Know this and know peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by AbujaLagos: 4:03pm On Feb 03
Old olosho aguntan
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Kingrshd3: 4:06pm On Feb 03
immortalcrown:
She doesn't even care if the man is a devoted Christian. Does this say something about her kind of pastor?

As long as there is money then forget Abt that 😉
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Anatolia: 4:06pm On Feb 03
Fake pastor! Is it because Nigerian men are simps. You go last last marry yahoo boy.

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by chukiz(m): 4:09pm On Feb 03
She's joking 😃
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by kernniejay(m): 4:09pm On Feb 03
This one only wants to ball with the big boys. And some dumb ass are still sitting down to listen to her rubbish?
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Anatolia: 4:09pm On Feb 03
12345baba:
So our stock high like this na him these girls dey use us play here

We be simp na him dem Dey use us play. Women of other nationality that have dealt with firm men of their own tribe see Nigerian men as gold.

4 Likes

Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by muyico(m): 4:09pm On Feb 03
she sound sincere
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by LordIsaac(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03
In the closing line lies her true intent…it was said with so much emotion. We represent the greatest simps under heaven. Infact, it’s obvious we love it!😍

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by LeeSmart: 4:11pm On Feb 03
We all know wetin these white people (Women) they look for from our side (Nigerian men) nd our women no wan take us serious
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by NFBI: 4:12pm On Feb 03
gold digger
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by frankson1(m): 4:12pm On Feb 03
immortalcrown:

She stated that she wants someone that loves God.
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by TheFreshVanilla: 4:13pm On Feb 03
Alot didn't care to watch the video.
chukiz:
She's joking 😃
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by DWJOBScom(m): 4:14pm On Feb 03
I think she was paraphrasing
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Adewale1603(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03
Righthussle:
99% of women marry for money but only 2 percent of them will boldly tell you that.
you people will just open mouth wide and start saying rubbish, how and where do you do research and statistics to arrive to the conclusion that 99% of women marry for money. If 99% of women married for money, so why do we still have very much poor families, why do we still have much poor family men, if almost all the married men are rich with money

4 Likes

Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Benwallt(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03
If this had come from proper Nigerian woman, she go hear am hot
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by jibrilELsudan: 4:19pm On Feb 03
ONCE THEY TASTE 9JA PRICK THERE'S NO GOING BACK

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by soccerlite: 4:20pm On Feb 03
No be only nigeria fake pastor dey

They full everywhere

And people full the so called church service, carnal people Sha

Where they will not be convicted by heart
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Iceberg3: 4:22pm On Feb 03
Whaddahell!!!!
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Desusi: 4:23pm On Feb 03
Sincerely, the world is turning to another thing. Every dick and Harry is now a pastor? This woman is not born against joor!
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by soccerlite: 4:24pm On Feb 03
Basicend:
I have never seen a Woman Pastor / Prayer Leader, Church Deaconess or Choir Mistress, Mother in Israel that does not bow significantly to the power and pressure of the flesh.

A woman is a woman. This is an ancient truth.

If you want complete order of God on any spiritual ground, do not give such power to a woman. I am sorry,

Know this and know peace.

Oga men also bow

It's the work of the flesh

It works in every human

Only the constant word of God you consume can diminish it

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by EreluRoz: 4:25pm On Feb 03
Vinnie2000:

This is a White Version of Iyaebe aka IconicR aka EreluRoz. sad sad
You people always tag my monika to negative things, why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / Why Don’t Jehovah’s Witnesses Celebrate Christmas? / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.