Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,556 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says (61271 Views)

Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Allisgud: 5:52pm On Feb 03
So person wey dey America dey huzzle Nigeria naira
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Image123(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03
She was joking though.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by loswhite(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xK1yxs87go

[b] "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man, I Don't Care If He's Short Or Fat" - American Female Pastor.

She knows they Nigerian men are mugu...lol. once a lady say yes to them they think they have won a world cup...lol

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Papadok1: 6:01pm On Feb 03
Christianity; religion of fraudsters, ritual killers, homosexual, idol worshippers, G.O worshippers and dumb followers

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by deji17: 6:02pm On Feb 03
She will be shocked. Love she will not get and his money will elude her.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by ogbenimax007: 6:03pm On Feb 03
Abeg come and mally me ... I no dey rich now but i no dey beg for food

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by pretydiva(f): 6:05pm On Feb 03
This woman is funny walai🤣 I enjoyed the short clip

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Papadok1: 6:06pm On Feb 03
It's okay on this platform to insult Islam and Muslims but Christianity and Christians can't receive same especially when they rightly deserve such insults
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by sylve11: 6:07pm On Feb 03
Dozie32:
Come to Aba, Ngwa men, ba them be the shortest .

See recommendation.. 😆 🤣 😂 cool

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by ufotunang: 6:16pm On Feb 03
Are you really a pastor?...And she is not even ashamed of herself
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by jaxxy(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03
VeryWickedMan:
I'm ready but she will provide the riches for me.

She's providing the passport/green card already. Lol
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by MrAmaechi(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03
No context to the video

Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xK1yxs87go

[b] "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man, I Don't Care If He's Short Or Fat" - American Female Pastor.

Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Neddyogu(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03
So anybody with a mic is a pastor? shocked
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by DeOTR: 6:38pm On Feb 03
12345baba:
So our stock high like this na him these girls dey use us play here
grin
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Bornboy4: 6:39pm On Feb 03
Olosho Pastor! grin
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by rafcrown(m): 7:11pm On Feb 03
Senator.Ned is available.
Thats why I am seriously searching for big money legally but virgins ònly.
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by NOwazobia: 7:17pm On Feb 03
We know what these type are serving, but obviously not God.

undecided
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by NOwazobia: 7:18pm On Feb 03
immortalcrown:
She doesn't even care if the man is a devoted Christian. Does this say something about her kind of pastor?
Na ona dey fear to talk.

She is 100% a scam.

Spiritual scammer, and physical scammer.
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by NOwazobia: 7:21pm On Feb 03
Roger3D:
You see why some of us take the Christian religion of the new age as a joke? I mean what kind of religion are you guys running? grin
A very big joke.

Infact, I no longer have a Sunday.
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by We4all: 7:23pm On Feb 03
Righthussle:
99% of women marry for money but only 2 percent of them will boldly tell you that. The rest go dey lie say, "I love you for who you are ". Nneka, abeg who I be?

So, 99% of married Nigerian men are rich? Dey play.
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by SmithSmart04: 7:25pm On Feb 03
Nawa ooo grin grin grin

Wooo I dey sell mtn Data

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Mtn data

1gb #270
2gb #540
3gb #810
4gb #1080
5gb #1350
6gb #1620

1 month validity

Number na 08163233898
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Ironbull: 8:02pm On Feb 03
Calling all these nonentities pastor is extremely annoying.
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by SaLongs1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 03
nairalanda1:
grin grin grin grin grin

Japa boys, oya...free green card dey.
Read the post again, she said the man must rich.
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Thomasankara(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03
[/color]just imagine,the news is now all over that Nigerians are reckless spenders just to have access to the cookie jar🤔[color=#770077]
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by aamir489: 8:49pm On Feb 03
She has courageously spoken the secret desire of all Nigerian women, and in particular female Nairalanders here.Love, in this hollow called life, is simply economical than phileo & agape.She has courageously spoken the secret desire of all Nigerian women, and in particular female Nairalanders here.Love, in this hollow called life, is simply economical than phileo & agape....
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Procashtips(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03
Everybody is a pastor
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by AlphaHakimi: 9:27pm On Feb 03
Men you see all I have been teaching.
Only provide the barest minimum that will guarantee your woman's survival.

You don't need to make any woman comfortable. You just have to make sure she barely survives. This is because they don't really care about you, they only care about what you can provide.

Your money and resources are their goal. Use your hardworking to better yourself because the day you are unable to provide, these women would not hesitate to leave.

Shalom
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:39pm On Feb 03
I for say make you come marry me but the rich clause is not there
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Goodlady(f): 10:23pm On Feb 03
Why are some pastors doing like oloriburuku these days?
Is this what Christ thought you?
Shey this one dey joke ni?
Re: "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says by Dozie32(m): 10:47pm On Feb 03
sylve11:

See recommendation.. 😆 🤣 😂 cool

Yes na grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / Why Don’t Jehovah’s Witnesses Celebrate Christmas? / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.