Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? (32515 Views)

See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) / NDLEA Arrests 73 Drug Offenders, Seizes 1,781.85 Kg Of Indian Hemp In Osun / How Much Is Gas Sold In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by GBJakes(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03
[quote author=hitekk post=128269087]Just went out to fill my gas and was told that 1 kg is now 1200 against 1000 naira that it was sold.

How is it at your end?[/quoteb
Bought today at #1000/kg in Minna
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by jamoyakz: 8:11pm On Feb 03
I bought on Thursday for 950 in kabba, Kogi state

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Ofemini(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03
1030/kg in Zaria Kaduna state

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by GBJakes(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03
[quote author=hitekk post=128269087]Just went out to fill my gas and was told that 1 kg is now 1200 against 1000 naira that it was sold.

How is it at your end?[/quoteb

Bought today at #1000/kg in Minna

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by pretydiva(f): 8:11pm On Feb 03
Nothing is working in this country 😢

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Olichoke: 8:14pm On Feb 03
N1,250 in Itobe, Kogi State.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by fayomim: 8:15pm On Feb 03
I bought 1020 per kg today at AA Rano here in abuja

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by tojahh(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03
I bought it 180/kg with my APC card here in Oshodi grin

8 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by tenpipsperday: 8:18pm On Feb 03
Peter Obi is seriously being taught a lesson guys.

7 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by tenpipsperday: 8:19pm On Feb 03
pretydiva:
Nothing is working in this country 😢

No, something is working.

Teaching Obi lessons is working.

7 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by abibun: 8:21pm On Feb 03
Ok
OfeAchi:
Rome wasn't built in a day. Give Jagaban more time to stabilise the economy. By end of this year, everything would normalize. Naira would find it's place of rest at N500 to $1.
It took Jagaban at least one year to transform Lagos.
Good, established, improvements take time to form.
You don't just build a school in one day!
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by nicho450(m): 8:21pm On Feb 03
b3llo:
600 Gombe

400 in Tunfure
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by ogbe88(m): 8:22pm On Feb 03
Lifeinlight:

Tinubu must not complete this year in that office please. We mustn't allojw him stay in that office till 2027
He will be booted out

A grand plan is on d way.
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Nyouth: 8:24pm On Feb 03
bassdow:

Don't know as I still use Kerosine stove with no plan of using Gas anytime soon. Despite how cheap GAS once were, I never fell for that because I understand say na just InTrOdUcTiOn government dey do so that people go key into am.

my reasons are as follow:

1. I don't want to invest in a Gas cylinder that I would one day drop because cost of Gas has grown so much it's no longer making sense to me.

2. Most Gas cylinders sold in Nigeria ain't safe enough. And thanks to SON, and NAFDAC, standards have fallen way below the average line.

3. Me dey fear Gas someHow Oooo

4... add ya own
oga go back to your cave your reason are flawed, no single sense in it

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Nyouth: 8:24pm On Feb 03
ogbe88:
He will be booted out

A grand plan is on d way.
story for the gods

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Testimony1988(m): 8:26pm On Feb 03
The rate the price increased surprises me, what I bought back then like early December for N950 per kg, it's now N1,040, it's well.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by ogbe88(m): 8:27pm On Feb 03
Nyouth:
story for the gods
who is this agbado lunatic quoting me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by metaphysics(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03
1000 naira
hitekk:
Just went out to fill my gas and was told that 1 kg is now 1200 against 1000 naira that it was sold.

How is it at your end?
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Sinayoko1: 8:28pm On Feb 03
I am too hungry to think about buying gas.
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Curious345: 8:30pm On Feb 03
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by merits(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03
hitekk:
Just went out to fill my gas and was told that 1 kg is now 1200 against 1000 naira that it was sold.

How is it at your end?

My area is anywhere belle face community price.
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Abemy(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03
N950 and N1000 in Orlu town Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Curious345: 8:31pm On Feb 03
Olichoke:
N1,250 in Itobe, Kogi State.
Na itobe you dey ?
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Ganjafama(m): 8:32pm On Feb 03
OfeAchi:
Rome wasn't built in a day. Give Jagaban more time to stabilise the economy. By end of this year, everything would normalize. Naira would find it's place of rest at N500 to $1.
Dey play. The worst is yet to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Olichoke: 8:33pm On Feb 03
Curious345:
Na itobe you dey ?
Yes, I live in Itobe
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by bluefilm: 8:36pm On Feb 03
Luckily for me, I don't pay anything to refill my gas cylinder

All I do is to shout Ronu, Ronu, Ronu three times at the gas station, and they will collect my 12.5kg gas cylinder from me and start filling it for me immediately

Sorry, I will not tell you this gas station so that you will not go and collect my turn from me because it is my turn to enjoy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Achoghim: 8:37pm On Feb 03
You're still spewing this trash, eh?
OfeAchi:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by keymatt(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03
bassdow:

Don't know as I still use Kerosine stove with no plan of using Gas anytime soon. Despite how cheap GAS once were, I never fell for that because I understand say na just InTrOdUcTiOn government dey do so that people go key into am.

my reasons are as follow:

1. I don't want to invest in a Gas cylinder that I would one day drop because cost of Gas has grown so much it's no longer making sense to me.

2. Most Gas cylinders sold in Nigeria ain't safe enough. And thanks to SON, and NAFDAC, standards have fallen way below the average line.

3. Me dey fear Gas someHow Oooo

4... add ya own
Gas is far better than kerosine. The kerosine sef dey like air. E no dey last.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by pocom16: 8:39pm On Feb 03
naturefellow:

Here they are. TemplarLandry, the brainwashed DJ has suddenly stopped dropping great jamz.

CoronaVirusPro Helinues Madridguy Templarlandry Duro4chang LegendHero LeoDeKing Okoroawusa yarimo N3TRAL freestuffsng seunmsg moh247 ThatFairGuy1 denreledave Raskimonojendor silvernorgold mannabbqgreels = nlpolicewoman

Especially Helinues and LeoDeKing grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by intrelations(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03
In Abuja, lugbe axis to be precise, a kg goes for #1000. So 12.5kg goes for #12,500

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by SoNature(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03
Treadway:
Normal level na

Price of Gas, Diesel and everything else will be reviewed upwards from next week due to the latest devaluation, only petrol won't go up due to subsidy.

Even the petrol sef make them remove am, Naija people no go do nada. Push em to the wall, and watch them break through the wall.

APC has deeply polarised the country across tribal lines. That's why nobody will protest.

If you say how you feel about bad leadership, APC online warriors will say Igbo people hate Nigeria. Everyone who criticises the government is tagged Igbo.

Northerners cannot criticise the government because they see APC as their own. Yorubas cannot criticise because they say it's their turn to rule.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by MVLOX(m): 8:41pm On Feb 03
Beremx:
Bought 1,100 yesterday at a nearby vendor

Bought for same price today in Warri

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Bayelsa Primaries: Sylva Declared Winner Of Rescheduled Election / Wande Abimbola: "I Was Ridiculed For Returning Home A Poor Senator" / Aerial View Of Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Oyo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.