Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? (32621 Views)

See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) / NDLEA Arrests 73 Drug Offenders, Seizes 1,781.85 Kg Of Indian Hemp In Osun / How Much Is Gas Sold In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by hansomb: 11:21am On Feb 04
May the high increase in Gas favor me and my family member. Ameen.
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Sanctecosma(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04
960/kg (NIPCO, Umuahia) price may vary
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by paix(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04
I bought 12.5kg for 12,800 Naira in Kaduna, two days ago. That's about 1,067 Naira per kg.
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by ABC101FF: 3:36pm On Feb 04
N999 in Gwarinpa.
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Kinzo0917(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04
Beremx:
Bought 1,100 yesterday at a nearby vendor

Bought 4kg 3,850 in abuja last week
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by FFIA: 4:06pm On Feb 04
Beremx:
Bought 1,100 yesterday at a nearby vendor
what happened to your firewood? cool
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by lovediehatelive(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04
bassdow:

Don't know as I still use Kerosine stove with no plan of using Gas anytime soon. Despite how cheap GAS once were, I never fell for that because I understand say na just InTrOdUcTiOn government dey do so that people go key into am.

my reasons are as follow:

1. I don't want to invest in a Gas cylinder that I would one day drop because cost of Gas has grown so much it's no longer making sense to me.

2. Most Gas cylinders sold in Nigeria ain't safe enough. And thanks to SON, and NAFDAC, standards have fallen way below the average line.

3. Me dey fear Gas someHow Oooo

4... add ya own

PSS: See eh, I blindly invested heavily in Soolar as far back as GoodLuck Jonathan regime because I know it's something not direectly under control of the government.
but to ask me to use Gas because it's cheap (as at then), me no go easily gree Ooo.
more like buyinng an unLockAble internet modem / router. I rather continue spending more on Kerosine, or even look to using fireWood / charCoal, than invest in Gas cyclinder. At end of the day, years latter, see cost of Gas. And you know what, most people still use Kerosine along with using Gas sef

Boss you are just like me o.

I don't like gas and don't use it.

Still using kerosene.

People see me as odd, especially When I go to filling station to buy kero.

Just want to know, are you married or have a woman?

If yes,
What's her reaction like, is she using it with you.

you know women mostly follow trends, and will see a man using kerosene as local
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Hamachi(f): 7:09pm On Feb 04
Treadway:
Normal level na

Price of Gas, Diesel and everything else will be reviewed upwards from next week due to the latest devaluation, only petrol won't go up due to subsidy.

Even the petrol sef make them remove am, Naija people no go do nada. Push em to the wall, and watch them break through the wall.
kiss This is the average Nigerian. Try this in North Africa and see them erupt unfortunately Nigerian want to go to heaven but don't want to die.
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by emoboy4u: 8:02pm On Feb 04
Nyouth:
oga go back to your cave your reason are flawed, no single sense in it
I tell you. No valid reason in that post.
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by dododawa1: 12:04am On Feb 05
₦970

No man's land
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Anonimoux: 2:56am On Feb 05
Ronus Rascals and rogues are buying it for ₦100 / KG.
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by bassdow: 5:32am On Feb 05
lovediehatelive:

Boss you are just like me o.

I don't like gas and don't use it.

Still using kerosene.

People see me as odd, especially When I go to filling station to buy kero.

Just want to know, are you married or have a woman?

If yes,
What's her reaction like, is she using it with you.

you know women mostly follow trends, and will see a man using kerosene as local

Are you saying a man can't decide what happens in his home ?
if I say no Gas, then No Gas.
Should you think otherWise, and unable to convince, you're free to go where you have luxury of spending your own resources, the way you like
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Obiedun(m): 7:46am On Feb 05
naturefellow:

Here they are. TemplarLandry, the brainwashed DJ has suddenly stopped dropping dull jamz.

CoronaVirusPro Helinues Madridguy Templarlandry Duro4chang LegendHero LeoDeKing Okoroawusa yarimo N3TRAL freestuffsng seunmsg moh247 ThatFairGuy1 denreledave Raskimonojendor silvernorgold mannabbqgreels = nlpolicewoman
Are you s gas station attendant?
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Obiedun(m): 7:47am On Feb 05
naturefellow:

Here they are. TemplarLandry, the brainwashed DJ has suddenly stopped dropping dull jamz.

CoronaVirusPro Helinues Madridguy Templarlandry Duro4chang LegendHero LeoDeKing Okoroawusa yarimo N3TRAL freestuffsng seunmsg moh247 ThatFairGuy1 denreledave Raskimonojendor silvernorgold mannabbqgreels = nlpolicewoman
You must be a gas station attendant
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by BatinHisoki: 8:58am On Feb 05
Same ₦1200
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by lovediehatelive(m): 10:19am On Feb 05
bassdow:

Are you saying a man can't decide what happens in his home ?
if I say no Gas, then No Gas.
Should you think otherWise, and unable to convince, you're free to go where you have luxury of spending your own resources, the way you like

You spoke well.

This has pursue many of this chewing gum girls from me.

But I always stand my ground. Just few compromise and use it as it is.

Others won't near my stove.

Just wanted to know how men like me handle theirs.
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:29am On Feb 05
hitekk:
Just went out to fill my gas and was told that 1 kg is now 1200 against 1000 naira that it was sold.

How is it at your end?

1,150... It's well..
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:51am On Feb 05
Lifeinlight:
i have them in my area. Na swear them dey swear give Tinubu and his family grin

They no dey see food chop again

grin grin

Mk them continue nah. Them go lick sand tired...
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by Wizdom0091: 1:35pm On Feb 05
OfeAchi:
Rome wasn't built in a day. Give Jagaban more time to stabilise the economy. By end of this year, everything would normalize. Naira would find it's place of rest at N500 to $1.
It took Jagaban at least one year to transform Lagos.
Good, established, improvements take time to form.
You don't just build a school in one day!

You are one of the problems of this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by hitekk: 6:27pm On Feb 05
Gentlesoul2021:

1,150... It's well..
Its not well o
Re: How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area? by BetterKola: 8:51am On Mar 06
As at today, it is #1,400 for a kg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno / 'Gani Adams Is A Mad Thug Elevated To The Rank Of Nobles' - Maiwada Dan Mallam / Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.