Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu (18962 Views)

Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered / NFF Hails Coach Ndubuisi Egbo For His Historic Feat With Albanian Club KF Tirana / Photos: Russian City Essentuki Celebrates Super Eagles With Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by DenreleDave(m): 5:07pm On Feb 03
AlhajiCSO:
Fegie001 myd44 nlfmod eun Dminique ukina2
Rule 2

Cry baby... Always calling the mods....

E pain you abi......

U no get evidence.... grin grin grin grin

Otutupopo grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by Sacramento123: 5:07pm On Feb 03
<a href ="https://gemsbe.com/">Sacramento truck accident lawyer </a>
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by Kionrae: 5:07pm On Feb 03
Thieffnubu eleribu

1 Like

Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by Isobug: 5:07pm On Feb 03
AlhajiCSO:
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
Suffering and Smiling dude

1 Like

Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by Ykc2(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03
Useless set of people this is how umahi was worshping Buhari telling everyone who cares to listen how buhari was the best president in the history of Nigeria how buhari who introduced nepotism love igbo people ,look at NFA praising tinubu for what you will ask
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by spencekat(m): 5:09pm On Feb 03
Morbeta11:
Jagaban will build the new super Eagles the way he built Lagos.
grin
Jagaban is a master strategist na.
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by usagee36: 5:11pm On Feb 03
Is like tifnubu pays when you praise him?
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by Jungleluv5: 5:11pm On Feb 03
Yamleg:
BerbanLa Wayray ni Tinubu.
Tinubu ol0ribu
Eeya ok now good one do you know that your great grandfather na oloribu were ti ko láṣọ ìwọ fúnra ẹ ọmọ wéré. Stop insulting your leader because one day you too will become a leader and leadership start from home idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by duduade: 5:11pm On Feb 03
If this is Renewed hope of Tinubu count me out

All this PR that this NFF man is running his 👄 with

🤐🤐🤐🤐
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by shedy03(m): 5:14pm On Feb 03
These politicians should leave out football from politics, nothing concern football with renewed hope.
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by Jackson105: 5:17pm On Feb 03
AlhajiCSO:

Rule 2

Why don't you called FBI and presidency.

Phuul
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by chopnaira: 5:17pm On Feb 03
grin
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by DLuciano: 5:17pm On Feb 03
LoveLeadsLand:
grin

The NFF man quotes President Tinubu as saying,

Then he said,

President Tinubu asked them to believe in him but the NFF man is telling them to believe in the grace of God. He even asked us to pray to God for them😂

I'm afraid that this praise-singing might constitute a jinx and deny us further victory. If you understand spiritual things, you'll agree with me here.
you are saying rubbish, If you have nothing to say, why not just pass?
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by kestolove95(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03
Super eagle will loose d next match
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by chopnaira: 5:18pm On Feb 03
kestolove95:
Super eagle will loose d next match
All because they hailed Tinubu. Na waoh.

The heart of men or should I say Obidients.

1 Like

Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by chopnaira: 5:19pm On Feb 03
Crystalline:
Oga NFF kindly leave politics out of football please, Football is the only thread holding Nigeria together, don't let it snap.
But it was okay for Peter Obi to drag football into politics abi. He is busy on twitter linking the the super Eagles to Nigeria politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by SolomonGrandi: 5:20pm On Feb 03
LoveLeadsLand:
grin

Then he said,

President Tinubu asked them to believe in him but the NFF man is telling them to believe in the grace of God. He even asked us to pray to God for them😂

I'm afraid that this praise-singing might constitute a jinx and deny us further victory. If you understand spiritual things, you'll agree with me here.

Poor education on display to a global audience wow!

Common English person no understand
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by Bayajjidda: 5:20pm On Feb 03
Jackson105:
This statement will pain haters from the yEast

Seun mynd44
Rule 2
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03
LoveLeadsLand:
grin

Then he said,

Tinubu said,"believe in me" probably for their pay and entitlement. NFF said, "believe in God" probably for victory. Think right.

They didn't even recognise Obi the wanderer. What a shame
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by ClearFlair: 5:20pm On Feb 03
What is this
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by ukaface(f): 5:21pm On Feb 03
ODE
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by HeeBraHim2(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03
Tinubu 💯✌️
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03
Quinns:
I take God beg these NFF, pls don't jinx this already successfully tournament for us. Leave lip service and praises for now till we bring the cup home.

They are presenting the cup for the president. Do you have that at the back of your mind?
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by Gboom: 5:22pm On Feb 03
Seun! Seun!! Seun!!!
Ma je awon omo kobo kobo gba'je lenu e
I don't know how to translate this to Ijebu dialect.
If you can curb tribal bigotry with a ban, why are allowing people calling Tinubu derogatory names knowing fully well he is the president, and commander in chief and his agents are watching this forum.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 5:23pm On Feb 03
Abeg NFF make una mix politics with the current performance of the SE ooo
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by EducasionMe(m): 5:23pm On Feb 03
We knows musa and other we breing the cup for us
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by Bayajjidda: 5:23pm On Feb 03
DenreleDave:

Cry baby... Always calling the mods....

E pain you abi......

U no get evidence.... grin grin grin grin

Otutupopo grin grin grin

Seun mynd44

Rule 2
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by KillahPriest: 5:24pm On Feb 03
This is an NFF president who's never in the news for anything concerning his portfolio, an NFF president who for the first time in my life, I had to Google his name and it was just last week because I was conducting a social experiment on his tenure yet the first time his name bloody comes up randomly in the news, it's to lick amu. What a shame cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vincent Kompany Leaves Man City After 11 Years To Join Anderlecht / Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan / Napoli Ask Chelsea To Double £3.5m Offer For Maurizio Sarri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.