Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu (18929 Views)

Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered / NFF Hails Coach Ndubuisi Egbo For His Historic Feat With Albanian Club KF Tirana / Photos: Russian City Essentuki Celebrates Super Eagles With Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by ogawisdom(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03
Nonsense
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by bionixs: 6:20pm On Feb 03
One thing I love that Tinubu told them was that he wasn't impressed with their first performance, though they won
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by DenreleDave(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03
Bayajjidda:

eun myd44

Rule 2
.. See painment.. cheesy grin grin

Òtútù pópó
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by bentenny(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03
chopnaira:

But it was okay for Peter Obi to drag football into politics abi. He is busy on twitter linking the the super Eagles to Nigeria politics.
Is Peter Obi the president of Nigeria?
How did he link super eagles to politics?
At times,you guys should reason properly before commenting!
It's not by force to comment!

1 Like

Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by AMI3(m): 6:27pm On Feb 03
apalased:
[/b][/color]

I WILL MAKE ALL YOUR ONLINE PAYMENT USING CBN EXHANGE RATE. A trial will convince you.

A United States Account to save your money in dollars is also available in your name

Check my Profile for my WhatsApp number or below

At what price can I buy doll from you
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by Afamed: 6:29pm On Feb 03
The bitter children of frustration go cry blood with this news today
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by AMI3(m): 6:30pm On Feb 03
bentenny:

Is Peter Obi the president of Nigeria?
How did he link super eagles to politics?
At times,you guys should reason properly before commenting!
It's not by force to comment!
No mine Dem.
Peter Obi is just enjoying his life like every other Nigerian
They just want to use PO for their stupi-------dity
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03
Jackson105:
This statement will pain haters from the yEast
retard
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by Johncuppa(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03
Quinns:
I take God beg these NFF, pls don't jinx this already successfully tournament for us. Leave lip service and praises for now till we bring the cup home.

Na like this super eagle go take end am.
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by fredpeter(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03
Na igbo man give Yoruba man the assist.. we can do a lot of we keep tribalism and nepotism off the table
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by APCNig: 7:01pm On Feb 03
If it's about spending money, Tinubu will spoil the Super with money. City Boy is a Spender, somebody wey sponsor Peter Agulu Obi from PDP to Labourers Party, whom can he not sponsor
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by APCNig: 7:03pm On Feb 03
festacman:
I hate this Kind of praise-singing that inflate African leaders' ego and mislead them.

The fact is, first, that the players are playing to win continental trophy to boost their records as well as enhance their career especially for younger ones. And, second, to make Nigerians happy. Other things are mere cosmetic.

If they are not paid Bonuses, they will never be happy to play. But they know that Emilokan Tinubu is a Spender, they know he will spoil them with money, so they are encouraged to do more.

No allow hatred kill you, City Boy Omo Alhaja Mogaji no send una
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by awa(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03
With this comment I doubt if Naija go make am pass the Semi Final. Bookmark this comment
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by awa(m): 7:29pm On Feb 03
APCNig:

If they are not paid Bonuses, they will never be happy to play. But they know that Emilokan Tinubu is a Spender, they know he will spoil them with money, so they are encouraged to do more.

Why won't be paid their match bonuses? So if Tinubu pay them their Match Bonuses, he should take credit of the boys?
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by OlofofoCorner: 7:31pm On Feb 03
MikeMicheal:
We are hungry

I believe. You can only speak for yourself. Cuz, I am not hungry. Despite the harsh economy. I got everything all worked out.
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by shonepa(m): 7:34pm On Feb 03
Its Nigerian Football Federation, under which government dem dey? Togo?

Wtin u expect? Na to take all the better achievements na

Kriss100:
Sharpally apc dn link this one to achievement...
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by Bluntemperor: 8:04pm On Feb 03
festacman:
I hate this Kind of praise-singing that inflate African leaders' ego and mislead them.
The fact is, first, that the players are playing to win continental trophy to boost their records as well as enhance their career especially for younger ones. And, second, to make Nigerians happy. Other things are mere cosmetic

So,when Tinubu recently paid the NBILLIONS - past dues of the Eagles - which other Presidents,refused all this while,so he didn't know what he was doing,abi?
So,at Una age now, you don't know that Money is a great Motivator?
Make Una just park somewhere and let this Eagles 🦅 continued to fly abeg!
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by LudaChriz(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03
By the Nation newspaper
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by festacman(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03
Bluntemperor:

So,when Tinubu recently paid the NBILLIONS - past dues of the Eagles - which other Presidents,refused all this while,so he didn't know what he was doing,abi?
So,at Una age now, you don't know that Money is a great Motivator?
Make Una just park somewhere and let this Eagles 🦅 continued to fly abeg!

Pres. Tinubu did it because it is what should be done to protect and promote image of Nigeria. Not because he was a*rse-licked by NFF president who would, at the slightest interference, assert his independence of FGN and his being answerable only to FIFA.

Our unnecessary and sometimes hypocritical worship of our leaders are more often than not a big distraction that dilutes their focus.
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by festacman(m): 8:31pm On Feb 03
APCNig:

Not being flattered by NFF president who would, at the slightest interference, assert his independence of FGN and his being answerable to FIFA.

Our unnecessary and sometimes hypocritical worship of our leaders are more often than not a big distraction that dilutes their focus.
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03
Na Ogun go kee that NFF chairman so😡
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by Cmanforall: 8:47pm On Feb 03
Politics should be separated from Nigerias football team
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03
Ain't you tired and get relief from the pains of the last 2023 general election where your blodas who can lie for devil lost? This will affect you healthwise if you are not properly monitored because the Tinubu you hate will rule Nigeria for 8 years after which it goes to the north.
God bless Nigeria. Genesis 12 vs 3
LoveLeadsLand:
grin

The NFF man quotes President Tinubu as saying,

Then he said,

President Tinubu asked them to believe in him but the NFF man is telling them to believe in the grace of God. He even asked us to pray to God for them😂

I'm afraid that this praise-singing might constitute a jinx and deny us further victory. If you understand spiritual things, you'll agree with me here.

Tribal bigot? I think you are instead. Otherwise, tell me how wrong I am from the point of view of Christianity or Islam. God hates to have his glory transfered to another in any guise.

About 1hour ago, I made the following comments on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7989962/hoodlums-hijack-election-materials-kano

It's for people like you. When someone says the truth about the President, you leave what he said and begin to attack him clearly because Tinubu is from your side of the country.
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by SmartMen: 9:08pm On Feb 03
festacman:

The fact is, first, that the players are playing to win continental trophy to boost their records as well as enhance their career especially for younger ones. And, second, to make Nigerians happy. Other things are mere cosmetic.

Was it a thing in our sports when PDP was there? NO... IT has never happened but when you have a mandate THIEF that has nothing to offer anyone, this is what you get. They grab at straws to inflate that their useless ego.
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by Freezyhot(f): 9:17pm On Feb 03
LoveLeadsLand:
grin

Then he said,

President Tinubu asked them to believe in him but the NFF man is telling them to believe in the grace of God. He even asked us to pray to God for them😂

I'm afraid that this praise-singing might constitute a jinx and deny us further victory. If you understand spiritual things, you'll agree with me here.

Tribal bigot? I think you are instead. Otherwise, tell me how wrong I am from the point of view of Christianity or Islam. God hates to have his glory transfered to another in any guise.

About 1hour ago, I made the following comments on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7989962/hoodlums-hijack-election-materials-kano

It's for people like you. When someone says the truth about the President, you leave what he said and begin to attack him clearly because Tinubu is from your side of the country.

You are so on point. You just allayed my fears walahi...

1 Like

Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by Yamleg: 9:43pm On Feb 03
Jungleluv5:
Eeya ok now good one do you know that your great grandfather na oloribu were ti ko láṣọ ìwọ fúnra ẹ ọmọ wéré. Stop insulting your leader because one day you too will become a leader and leadership start from home idiot
Hershiere ni e ooo. 0p0nu atole, obun, oloorun
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03
ukaface:
ODE

How's your health?
Wishing u quick recovery
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by MrCaesar: 10:55pm On Feb 03
Nonsense
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by Formation10: 11:09pm On Feb 03
LoveLeadsLand:
grin

Then he said, why on earth would they believe in him is he God,we believe in God and by God grace we shall win the nations cup, nobody should believe in anybody except God go super eagles God is with you guys in Jesus name

Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by Formation10: 11:13pm On Feb 03
Go win the cup for Nigerian but he no fit go watch any match he dey for Paris they say go win the cup for Nigerian, which Nigerian the one way you won take hunger and hardship finish people
Re: 'A Renewed Super Eagles With One Mandate': NFF Hails Tinubu by Dybala11(m): 11:25pm On Feb 03
buharibanjo:
No be lie.. Evidence
Wait, so the only of the Renewed shege agenda is the Super Eagles' semi final qualification in the ongoing AFCON tournament? 🤦🤦🤦

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo: The New Face Of Nigerian Football / Africa Born Footballers Playing For Non-african Countries / Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona: Liga Iberdola Women Match 0 - 2 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.