Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc (1320 Views)

Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin / How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? / Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by Orubebe01: 7:16pm On Feb 03
How will you rate his performance so far?
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by ipobWARLORD: 7:18pm On Feb 03
Under performance is an understatement.

We warned them but they refused to listen thinking that they were doing omo Ibo, I laugh them. The man is in overseas balling hard right now, while hunger is dealing with them here with no light and high cost of everything grin

Hunger has made his urchins unable to make noise here anymore.

So very happy that I never supported this calamity.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by Jokerman(m): 7:24pm On Feb 03
10%

No Light, to make matters worse cost of fuel is high, many people sleeping in heat these days

Cost of edibles have Skyrocketed too... Panla fish, shawa fish, crayfish all costlier at the market these days... Many people cannot eat proteins these days, even an Egg is about 200 now.

Transport is another bulabaric costly commodity now.. many people now trekking from Ojota to Anthony before they can enter Oshodi bus, or Ojota to Oregun before they can get to Ikeja, and from trekk from Oworoshoki to Gbagada/Charlyboy before going to Oshodi

School Fees has become exhorbitant,many parent have turned to Onigbese...

I never knew someone could be worse than Buhari sha

16 Likes

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by SalamRushdie: 7:25pm On Feb 03
ZERO ...The very worst I have seen

12 Likes

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by thisisit: 7:35pm On Feb 03
SHAMBOLIC... BULABALUIC ... BUHARIC

0.5%

6 Likes

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by Bobloco: 7:36pm On Feb 03
It has been 10 horrible months of Great Tinubulation.

7 Likes

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by ozo13(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03
thisisit:
SHAMBOLIC... BULABALUIC ... BUHARIC

0.5%
Honestly as his ardent supporter, i score him below 40%. Noting noting is working.Even his economic team look confused.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by AllTheWayUp: 7:43pm On Feb 03
Disaster....the suffering is far worse than Buhari 8 years

7 Likes

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by matify83: 7:51pm On Feb 03
Still swimming against the tide.

He seem to have the WILL POWER to cause the much needed reforms in the system but the opposition is fierce.

So far, his policies are causing more harm than the desired good.

Those taunted to be the brains behind his LAGOS exploits have drawn in the complexity of Nigeria economic quagmire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by Ance4Liverpool: 7:57pm On Feb 03
Krinkrumkrankrum
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by leadinggists(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03
Things are getting out of hand

3 Likes

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by MarketDispatch: 8:07pm On Feb 03
The performance has been very good. If not how will you know Buhari was a saint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by dangermouse(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03
I rate him below par. The worst Nigeria has ever produced. We thought we have seen it all in Buharis time, but where we mistaken!

I rate him 2/10

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by Curious345: 8:14pm On Feb 03
54%
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by Omanambala(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03
Abysmal

3 Likes

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by insidelife22(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03
Baba went to recharge his battery in France.

I will talk my mind when the breakfast has been saved round.
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by Ttalk: 8:27pm On Feb 03
Orubebe01:
How would you rate his performance so far?

Rate your 10 years old son and let me check something.

Many of you just assume democracy is a government you rule through fiat. How can one assume the country that has been bastardized for 25 years in this 4th republic with so much rubble from independence and through military rule will suddenly become a paradise in 10 months?

He has taken bold steps that are lacking among all the past leaders and the results of that decision cannot be seen in 10 months.

I will give him a minimum of 2 years to rate his performance

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by kettykin: 8:29pm On Feb 03
Too early for a realistic rating,right now he is not performing
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by Orubebe01: 8:31pm On Feb 03
Ttalk:

Many of you just assume democracy is a government you rule through fiat. How can one assume the country that has been bastardized for 25 years in this 4th republic with so much rubble from independence and through military rule will suddenly become a paradise in 10 months?

He has taken bold steps that are lacking among all the past leaders and the results of that decision cannot be seen in 10 months.

cheesy
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by TrackerSK: 8:34pm On Feb 03
Ttalk:

You guys said this same words about buhari until he destroyed the economy.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by abhosts(m): 8:36pm On Feb 03
Tinubu has been President for 8 months and 3 days.
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by LordIsaac(m): 8:51pm On Feb 03
He has taken hard decisions. He has stepped on toes to an extent. But I’m not satisfied. So I will rate him -5% for now, until he starts exercising his powers and damning all consequences.

1 Like

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by APCNig: 8:56pm On Feb 03
Let me ask his Wife Oluremi Tinubu about his performance in the other room

2 Likes

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by Nyouth: 8:59pm On Feb 03
ozo13:

Honestly as his ardent supporter, i score him below 40%. Noting noting is working.Even his economic team look confused.
you said nothing is working yet you scored him 40 where did you get you get the 40 from urchin still dey form

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by bdon12: 9:13pm On Feb 03
dangermouse:
I rate him below par. The worst Nigeria has ever produced. We thought we have seen it all in Buharis time, but where we mistaken!

I rate him 2/10
I hate tinubu wit passion. Bt u will not say buhari us beta yet...nt tinubu regime is useless too so far.i jst cannot find any other president more fooling than buhari d dullard
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by RisenObinna: 9:41pm On Feb 03
Ttalk:

You said same of Buhari and now shifting the blame again for this failure.

Continue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by ozo13(m): 9:43pm On Feb 03
Nyouth:
you said nothing is working yet you scored him 40 where did you get you get the 40 from urchin still dey form
salaries are bn paid and other miscellaneous stuffs so that earn him what I feel he deserve.don't be dumb.morever i scored him below 40 and not 40 meaning it's a failure.I do my things objectively.Am not like your type that do blind following.
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by Okwyjesus(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03
Orubebe01:

Last last Tinubu will still win 2027.

1 Like

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by surgical: 10:15pm On Feb 03
Orubebe01:
very woeful, a balablue government of gazelle gagaraga
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by Orubebe01: 10:20pm On Feb 03
kettykin:
Too early for a realistic rating,right now he is not performing
So, until after four years abi
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by christejames(m): 10:22pm On Feb 03
3% shocked

He just hit the ground, I have been waiting for him to run!

1 Like

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by ismhab(m): 10:32pm On Feb 03
If you are looking for a total failure, look no more, the Tinubulation, is worst than failure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Nigerian Politics And Politicians Deaf, Dumb, Blind And Lame? / Yar’adua’s Group Considers A Coup To Stop Jonathan / We Know Those Behind Abuja Blasts, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.