Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc (1324 Views)

Toto Without Electricity For Almost 10-years Of APC Rule -walid Jibrin / How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? / Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by Femininecaregal(f): 10:45pm On Feb 03
Hello love ❤️ my name is AG.. I’m new here..

I sell good feminine care products here…
Products that helps female stay neat and clean down there ..

You can call or WhatsApp me for more info (+2349037220271) I deliver worldwide so don’t worry about distance ..

Good products that matters to your health don’t need no compromising..
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by Orubebe01: 11:09pm On Feb 03
I never believed that buhari an aboki government can be better than a southern president because I believed that aboki only knows how to rear cow, but tinubu proved me wrong. He showed me that he has nothing upstairs, what a calamity.

1 Like

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by ipobWARLORD: 11:16pm On Feb 03
Someone should help tag those urchins here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by DMerciful(m): 11:57pm On Feb 03
Tinubu does not know his left from his right
Orubebe01:
How will you rate his performance so far?

1 Like

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by ysth(m): 4:26am On Feb 04
Ttalk:

Rate your 10 years old son and let me check something.

Many of you just assume democracy is a government you rule through fiat. How can one assume the country that has been bastardized for 25 years in this 4th republic with so much rubble from independence and through military rule will suddenly become a paradise in 10 months?

He has taken bold steps that are lacking among all the past leaders and the results of that decision cannot be seen in 10 months.

I will give him a minimum of 2 years to rate his performance
clown. Can you hear yourself type, clown na wetin you be. They speak English while your president dey enjoy for France. Clowns.

1 Like

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by Good2go1: 6:40am On Feb 04
We wait until he kills everybody before we start complaining
abhosts:
Tinubu has been President for 8 months and 3 days.
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by silibaba: 6:57am On Feb 04
I will rate it like am licking lolipop grin

Everybody head go reset before may this year. grin
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by Savedday2: 7:01am On Feb 04
His performance is very good.

B4 his administration, for u to knack a 9ja girl, you must add egg to the indomie.

But now, only one indomie, you can knack has you like. Even now, 3some is very available when you promise them Pepsi.

By next month, $1 will be 2k, we will all chop our eyes in this country. Meanwhile, make I dey chop kpekus take dey hold my conscience.
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by Ttalk: 1:31pm On Feb 04
ysth:
clown. Can you hear yourself type, clown na wetin you be. They speak English while your president dey enjoy for France. Clowns.

You that claim to be a genius why are you frustrated? Don't heap your failure on the government, take responsibility for your life
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by beejaay: 2:52pm On Feb 04
Ttalk:

Rate your 10 years old son and let me check something.

Many of you just assume democracy is a government you rule through fiat. How can one assume the country that has been bastardized for 25 years in this 4th republic with so much rubble from independence and through military rule will suddenly become a paradise in 10 months?

He has taken bold steps that are lacking among all the past leaders and the results of that decision cannot be seen in 10 months.

I will give him a minimum of 2 years to rate his performance
Mumu Don drop quote again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by Ttalk: 2:58pm On Feb 04
beejaay:

Mumu Don drop quote again

You are definitely referring to your parents
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by ysth(m): 5:19am On Feb 05
Ttalk:

You that claim to be a genius why are you frustrated? Don't heap your failure on the government, take responsibility for your life
LOL. Frustrated? Because I am suffering with you in Nigeria or what? Clowns.
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by seeme2(f): 5:34pm On Feb 05
A
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by skj1377(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05
Disaster
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by ibechris(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05
Disastrous.
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by Sunday2021: 10:07pm On Feb 05
Satanic and disaster that is what Tinubu is.
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by flokii: 10:15pm On Feb 05
He is still better than the other two anyday anytime.. what I'm not happy about is the lingering security challenges in the country. I anticipated the recruitment of 1 million youths into the Army, we have agbado and cassava in abundance to feed all of them.
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by a4cube: 10:27pm On Feb 05
Zero
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by beejaay: 3:33pm On Feb 16
Ttalk:

I am definitely referring to my parents

you definitely inherited it from them..sorry u shall be healed and not transferred it to your innocent children
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by stocktaker: 6:54pm On Feb 16
His performance is zero over hundred

Infact I'm disappointed I don't expect this woeful performance from someone who claims to be a progressive
Infact Tinubu and his wife disappoint us
Buhari government is better
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by naijaboy756: 6:58pm On Feb 16
Catastrophically disastrous

The MOST USELESS Nigerian President

Over-hyped Lagos builder
Re: It's Almost 10 Months Of Tinubu Administration, How Will You Rate His Performanc by Nokio2: 7:02pm On Feb 16
My brothet tsetse' fly don bite your scrotum before?
That is the rating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coup: Nigeria Restores Electricity Supply To Niger / Which Way Nigeria? / Is President Obj That Clean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.