Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose (42220 Views)

Video: Wigwe Is Responsible For Dollar Crisis In Nigeria / Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose by Rollitout: 9:42am On Feb 04
You speak nonsense just like your senior brother.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:22am On Feb 04
Supremos:

Our uncle is at it again. What percentage of dollar is used for organ enlargement?. I've not heard that women are demanding for pay in USD

We the ordinary citizens Will not know that women demand for pay in dollars before a nice time
That is how our politicians waste our money.
The ladies that even shack tgeir brains to waste this monies are fake
Imagine fake ass and bossom and they are tripping to pay in USD

Crazy talks
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 11:43am On Feb 04
The guyman is not far from the Truth
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose by Ekaka14: 11:56am On Feb 04
This clow.n is probably worse than his older sibling...they just open mouth waaaa dey smell 😳
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose by onyxo76(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-mtYeEK-5s?si=WzfK-YJB0Y04m43v

Nigerian women are the cause of dollar crisis - Isaac Fayose

I have not seen this man say anything sensible since he has been getting attention online.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose by Kionrae: 12:30pm On Feb 04
Herbiodun09:

Pained animal
like ur mama wey be first class animal grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose by ezewealth(m): 1:07pm On Feb 04
This happens when u allow agberos/dummies to attend political echelon
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose by Odani: 1:19pm On Feb 04
jmoore:
Someone that should be admitted in a psychiatric hospital is the one you are interviewing on serious topics.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose by Benwallt(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose by queenblossom(f): 2:08pm On Feb 04
Coolsperm:
I don't understand, even some of us Yoruba Muslims are no longer happy with this Tinubu gvt

Una must be happy oh. Because you guys wanted him and he is here to stay . If I see any Yoruba Muslim complain about Tinubu I go beat that person
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose by Diddycsbsb: 2:52pm On Feb 04
If you see any yoruba man set him ablaze

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose by ellizy(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04
I thought this guy was a wise person
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose by Bornboy4: 4:18pm On Feb 04
Speaking like one smoking 'loud'.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose by pacespot(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04
I will say the braindead Nigerian men worshipping anything in skirt cause dollar rising rather.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose by olubajo177: 4:50pm On Feb 04
Don’t look as the messenger just focus on the message Don’t look as the messenger just focus on the message ...
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose by Emdebby2: 5:21pm On Feb 04
This guy must be high on weed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose by Trinicol3: 6:24pm On Feb 04
Femisol:
Don’t look as the messenger just focus on the message
Which message?
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose by Benrosaria(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04
Isaac you need to be shot dead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Cause Of This Dollar Crisis - Isaac Fayose by CassieSunshine(f): 8:55pm On Feb 04
It's always obvious when fools speak to cover up their failures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket / Tragedy Hits Abuja, 30 Killed In Landslide, 19 Abducted / Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.