Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets (24418 Views)

INEC Investigates Pre-filled Result Sheets In Kogi / Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs / Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by Thinktwicemybro: 9:11am On Feb 04
Ance4Liverpool:
They should just disqualify PDP from the elections

could be setup

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by offongk(m): 9:19am On Feb 04
The same way your southwest people are killing and kingnapping your traditional ruler and children in school abi

AntiChristian:
grin grin

It's the same thing!

Na Igbos dey chop Igbos!

ESN/IPOB dey kill Igbos!

Na Igbos dey do themselves!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by Iyke48: 9:20am On Feb 04
AntiChristian:

It happens but na the current one we dey address!
hahaha, ok o i don hear
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by PotatoSalad(m): 9:23am On Feb 04
Solowise0814:
Somebody yo will kill and dispose silently, you are there shouting already written result. How I wish am there. Onye oshi
cheesy cheesy😂😂 guyman calm down cheesy cheesy
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by AntiChristian: 9:25am On Feb 04
offongk:

The same way your southwest people are killing and kingnapping your traditional ruler and children in school abi

Where was Evan operating?

Southwest!

Everything is SW!
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by AntiChristian: 9:26am On Feb 04
Lastmessenger2:
same way Amotokun is killing Yoruba monarchs

See another lie!

Ebubeagu grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by nyabinghi(m): 9:26am On Feb 04
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by AntiChristian: 9:28am On Feb 04
CorrectionFLuid:

Lol Igbo dey give you nightmare. What a way to live.

You're killing yourselves and you are saying you're giving me nightmares!

Okay o!
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by Kentursky(m): 9:28am On Feb 04
I thought APC people are the ones that rig while others are saints.
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by Abdotcom(m): 9:31am On Feb 04
What we should have done in Kogi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by Benzlover: 9:43am On Feb 04
They made him look more handsome 🤣
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by ufotunang: 9:47am On Feb 04
immortalcrown:
The anger they have against Tinubu was unleashed on the staff.
...I do not see what nigerians and voters are benefiting from all these elections...since 1999 nigerians have been voting in election...no benefit..it's politcians that benefits
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by ufotunang: 9:49am On Feb 04
Election in nigeria is a scam.... what does nigerians and voters benefits from all these elections...no benefit...it's only politcians that benefits
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by tophempire: 10:00am On Feb 04
HE SHOULD BE KILLED AND HIS BLOOD USED FOR PRAYERS AND LIBRATION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by JONSYN7154: 10:08am On Feb 04
I beg I won ask one question, mek una no vex.

Shey igbo people say na biafra dem want you dem kom dey beat the man again?

Na question I ask o mek una no kom for my head o.
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by phorget(m): 10:46am On Feb 04
AntiChristian:
grin grin

It's the same thing!

Na Igbos dey chop Igbos!

ESN/IPOB dey kill Igbos!

Nah igbos go still speak out, unlike your tribe that will jejely keep quiet since nah their brother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:20am On Feb 04
I like igbo people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by AntiChristian: 11:26am On Feb 04
phorget:

Nah igbos go still speak out, unlike your tribe that will jejely keep quiet since nah their brother.

Na true. Igbos will still speak up against Ojukwu and Nnamdi their two gods!
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by Zeebuy: 11:26am On Feb 04
MVLOX:
Even at that you guys assaulted the man and took laws into your hands

Shattap dia!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by okorogodwin4(m): 11:30am On Feb 04
Useless man

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by Good2go1: 11:30am On Feb 04
Igbo are not like your tribe tolerant evil in the name tribe, this your mentality is the reason this country is the way it is.
AntiChristian:
grin grin

It's the same thing!

Na Igbos dey chop Igbos!

ESN/IPOB dey kill Igbos!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by geoworldedu: 11:33am On Feb 04
Creamypie:
Nigerians have no right 2 complain about bad government. Na we the people are paid peanuts to sell our future and that of our child away. This official would have been lynched
Even if your vote counts, which among the candidates will change Nigeria to something good? They are all thieves and wicked people

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:36am On Feb 04
He looks like Obasanjo. Rigging things. See Obj see Rigging

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by rayvelez(m): 11:41am On Feb 04
It will have been nice if they behead him or they burn him useless mofos.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by AntiChristian: 11:41am On Feb 04
Good2go1:
Igbo are like your tolerant evil in the name tribe like you guys, this your mentality is the reason this country is the way it is.

Type in Igbo, Ezi!
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by BluntCrazeMan: 11:44am On Feb 04
AntiChristian:

Na true. Igbos will still speak up against Ojukwu and Nnamdi their two gods!
Wetin Ojukwu do?
Wetin Nnamdi do?

Say it all out,, and we will call them out mercilessly.
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by dettolgel: 11:49am On Feb 04
JONSYN7154:
I beg I won ask one question, mek una no vex.

Shey igbo people say na biafra dem want you dem kom dey beat the man again?

Na question I ask o mek una no kom for my head o.

Was it not from this your same mouth you people asked them to vote and go through the system to ask for referendum through elective representatives?

No wonder people say that Yorubas have tongue like snakes - speaking from both sides of the mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by Gulappa: 11:49am On Feb 04
They're all corrupt
Righthussle:
Until the FG stops appointing politicians and allows the rank and file of Inec to be National commissioners and Residents electoral commissioners, our elections will always be a joke.
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by AntiChristian: 11:51am On Feb 04
BluntCrazeMan:
Wetin Ojukwu do?
Wetin Nnamdi do?

Say it all out,, and we will call them out mercilessly.

They are sinless just like Jesus! lipsrsealed
Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by BluntCrazeMan: 11:51am On Feb 04
dettolgel:

Was it not from this your same mouth you people asked them to vote and go through the system to ask for referendum through elective representatives?

No wonder people say that Yorubas have tongue like snakes - speaking from both sides of the mouth.
Relaxx..

The Yorubas quickly forget what they said some days ago.

This election just exposed them in full.
Onanuga, FFK, Keyamo, etc..
Don't ever trust them.

They can always change their direction anyhow without remorse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets by APOPTOSIS: 11:55am On Feb 04
Righthussle:
Until the FG stops appointing politicians and allows the rank and file of Inec to be National commissioners and Residents electoral commissioners, our elections will always be a joke.
The same FG that's the biggest ballot box snatcher 😭
Please don't rush to type again.
What kind of statement is this please?
We all know Tinubu will never lose 2027 provided he is alive. He will win even if bed ridden.

This is like advising the Nigerian Police to arrest the FG and Governors. It seems you are far from realizing that the only thing that will work in Nigeria is massive unexpected revolution stemming from the 3 major tribes of the country of which such will never happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Hails Supreme Court Verdict, Says Trial Politically Motivated / Ken Nnamani Picks N100m Nomination Forms For President (Photos) / Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.